Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday (32377 Views)

Adekunle Gold Shows Off Customized Rings Of Wife, Daughter’s Sculpted Faces. / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) / Chioma Shows Off Bundles Of Designers Scattered On Bed Davido Got For Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Horokrox: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Tomorrow na unknown ailment. Chaii
You meant unknown ailment that will PLAGUE you grin
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by OBTOREPA(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Very poor, no dollar notes
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by moupe: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Ma people no Dey waka for street these days.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Brunicekid(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2022
BigJoe19:
Everything no reach 2million sef, just 3k pounds.
Who told you that? The 500 packets alone reach 1Milli
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Chnbanc: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2022
toxtimmy:
na bear bear bank business.

I no understand
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Chnbanc: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2022
OBTOREPA:
Very poor, no dollar notes
oya throw party, may we see whether u go make reach 30k
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by brucelee29: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2022
It's so Pitt and sad that these celebrities don't really have sense.
You see what this stupid person is displaying?
Rather than keep her cool in whatever largess she got from God knows where, she's brandishing it on social media.
When wahala sickness come, Dem go run come dey beg the masses for help. Na so Dem Dangote, Otedola, and Adenuga dey show show their wealth.
She should continue
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
Or rather her clients
friends no fit show you this kind love
Everyday na cash-out!!
Oluwa run am for me!

friends cannot show this kind of love..?

who be this one?

what kind of friends do you have?..

You must surely be under 30
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by viodemus: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2022
toxtimmy:
some dude somewhere say You na fyne guy like many Naija guys.... call am on 080 123 456 7890 and him go give you twice the amount you see on the bear bear bank video for your birthday and every Monday.

Na pretty fyne babe.
no misq .

101 fellows utd, u no fit miss am wen u reach der.

use binocular check ,use microscope check am, den check am 2o20 vision.

she bold, she dey take noiseless steps, she dey 4gif ur las position wen you reach der, u go surprise how many friends dun go see dis pepu. I hope say I no misq. dples
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Chnbanc: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

who be this one?

You wan start this morning
With ur half baked mediocre mentality?
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Sammy101111(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Person way them make in own money no they show all this kind thing

Simple
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by BigJoe19: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Brunicekid:
Who told you that? The 500 packets alone reach 1Milli
Highest 3.5m
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Hoe ! Hoe!! Hoe!!!, Its obvious the money came from happy clients.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

who be this one?

Dont be naive, he is right, a decent girl wont show off this cash, she must be a hoe. If you cant see it then you need deliverance.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2022
brain54:

Which type like how…

Natural woman…biologically na!
okay
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by 7arrows: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
Or rather her clients
Instead Friends go envy you and wan kee u..
Plus or minus them:
Everyday na cash-out!!
Oluwa run am for me!

Her clients. U r right.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by 7arrows: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood actress Lizzy Gold is seen on a bed, displaying sevaral bundles of N500 notes she received as gifts from friends and loved ones at her Birthday party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAmqjkB__Mg

Cheap publicity.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Shhhh01(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood actress Lizzy Gold is seen on a bed, displaying sevaral bundles of N500 notes she received as gifts from friends and loved ones at her Birthday party.

Errrrrn who is she? Which feem has she acted? Who knows her to give her this much money? Qwesions every where.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Fryzi(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
Or rather her clients
Instead Friends go envy you and wan kee u..
Plus or minus them:
Everyday na cash-out!!
Oluwa run am for me!
Na u no get dat kind friends. Friends & business colleagues dey give amount wey worth ×2 of the money wey u spend on birthdays & weddings.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Chnbanc: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Fryzi:
Na u no get dat kind friends. Friends & btusiness colleagues dey give amount wey worth ×2 of the money wey u spend on birthdays & weddings.
how much wey ya friends don give u?
U dey here dey dream and type bullshit!!
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Chnbanc: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2022
quentin06:

Dont be naive, he is right, a decent girl wont show off this cash, she must be a hoe. If you cant see it then you need deliverance.
the bolded is the best description for OloYeOfEgbE, him no know say good friends is hard to come by these days!!
Friends don't pay
Clients pays

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
the bolded is the best description for OloYeOfEgbE, him no know say good friends is hard to come by these days!!
Friends don't pay
Clients pays

You people sef? angry
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Chnbanc: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
quentin06:

You people sef? angry
bot

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by irunoko(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
andysmith123:
I don't understand why you must put all the money on your bed, sit in the middle and play with it like a child....... Who you wan impress?
same with those bride to be that will wear lingerie with heavily made up faces and sitting in a bed full of balloons and they'll still call photographer to snap them inside hotel room.i am always like oshi odanile pako o.whats all this UNNECESSARY childish attention seeking

social media audience
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by Tegabadguy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:

NO LEVEL
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by HRMK: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
even with the present state of non safety of lives in the country?
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
yes, I buy all kinds
Can I private chat you?
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by seanwilliam(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
gorgeousnogo:

Can I private chat you?

Why not? My number is on my siggy.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by OBTOREPA(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
oya throw party, may we see whether u go make reach 30k
Have you seen where men are spending for their fellow guy's?
We're the one making the doing. The future is female, after she will go and do thank you so much will better doggie.
Re: Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday by cjscon(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2022
andysmith123:
I don't understand why you must put all the money on your bed, sit in the middle and play with it like a child....... Who you wan impress?
because she made the money on bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" / Mo Abudu's Photoshoot In Different Languages In Nigeria / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.