Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest (40254 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by lhordspy: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Accuses her of coaxing traders who failed to attend the women's rally in support of her father, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's presidential rally to pay fine.

The Labour Party (LP) has called for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the Iyaloja General of Lagos State, Folashade Tinubu-Ojo for coaxing traders who failed to attend the Women’s rally in support of her father’s presidential ambition, to pay N5,000 or be shut down.

Arabambi said that the call became necessary following complaints by the affected traders while bemoaning the recurring attacks on members of the party and their offices in Lagos State. Recalling an alleged attack on “the party’s offices in Ajegunle and other areas in Lagos,” Comrade Abayomi, disclosed efforts made by the party to enable a harmonious political environment in the state.

The statement however accused the Police Command in the state of refusing “to act on its clarion calls to create an enabling environment for all politicians in Lagos irrespective of their party’s affiliation.”

In a related development, Labour Party has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a State of Emergency in Delta State before it is too late, saying “a stitch in time saves Nine.”

He stressed that if the current act goes unchecked, “it is capable of causing the breakdown of law and order and a full recipe’ for anarchy capable of truncating the 2023 general elections.”

https://independent.ng/apc-lagos-rally-labour-party-calls-for-tinubu-daughters-arrest/

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mad people full labour party, I swear.

217 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by lhordspy: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lol. LP people on overdose Mpkukuimiri cheesy

Small labour party just dishing out directives here and there. Arrest this, lock this one up blah blah blah. At this point one may think this is now a joke, a comedy show. cheesy

Labour party engaged in different rallies prior to the Lagos APC rally. We made no noise..

Just one APC rally in Lagos, they have been crying and wailing endlessly, soaking everywhere with tears calling for the arrest of everyone. cheesy

I think obidients just renewed their premium-Berekete tears bundle , the Buhari's non-stop painment subscription is about to expiry. This new one will last them for another whole 8years. Enjoy !

222 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
I remain obedient to my country Nigeria . The hope is for Nigerians to vote wisely. The old people are used to buying the poor and illiterates their vote with fake propaganda. This time is not going to be easy as usual. Nigeria must move forward. We are tired of the corruption and disrespect from home and abroad.

274 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by socialmediaman: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Profile of a certain politician

Early Life: Unknown early education. Drug Dealing, Asset Forfeiture in a foreign country

Mid Life Career: Gangster-style corrupt politician. Opposition Murder suspect.

Current Profile: Opposition clampdown using intimidation, violence, bullying, trash talk

Notable Events in History: Funsho Williams! EndSars!

Is this the kind of politician you want to elect as your leader?

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by seunmsg(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
I can bet Peter Obi got the advice to call for the arrest of Tinubu’s daughter from a mad man from upper Iweka.

But wait o, is this the same lady Peter Obi supporters have been telling us that she’s 68 years? How’s this pretty young mama 68 years? Truly, Na mad people dey run things for Peter Obi camp.

199 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by lhordspy: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:
I can bet Peter Obi got the advice to call for the arrest of Tinubu’s daughter from a mad man from upper Iweka.

Lol. That was brutal bro

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
That woman is like that. I'd advise them.ti pay the fine so she can enjoy it while it lasts. Everything reign has an expiry date

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by DenreleDave(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mad man don advise Peter obi again

Ehhh God grin grin grin grin

Slynation:
Hmmm...I find it quite ridiculous that some veteran Urchins up there are having a fun field day by attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message...
The level of monopoly Tinubu and his family members has on Lagosians can only be imagined but instead of Urchins to clip their wings by voting out such dictator, they are busy asslicking there oppressors...

These Tinubu Urchins dey amaze me... cheesy cheesy

E no shock you say labor party Obi supporters say make de arrest tinubu daughter grin grin grin

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Pakute: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Our Labourers have gone mad again.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by LegendHero(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Awon mad people.

Arrest who.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Slynation(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmm...I find it quite ridiculous that some veteran Urchins up there are having a fun field day by attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message...
The level of monopoly Tinubu and his family members has on Lagosians can only be imagined but instead of Urchins to clip their wings by voting out such dictator, they are busy asslicking there oppressors...

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by englishmart(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
If Nigeria was ten percent what a sane country should be, Tinubu and his likes would be serving terms.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Iliveforever(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Very greedy and useless family.

Every member of their family are so desperate to the extent they deny after their deeds comes to limelight.

From selling 500-1k car sticker
To coaxing market women to pay a fine of 5k for not coming to his fathers rally.

Tell me, how will tinubu take care of poor Nigerians when he mistakenly becomes the president??

As for tinubu supporters, ask ur self, are you cursed to support an old sick man to ruleruin your life complete?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by 1gbdata: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
“it is capable of causing the breakdown of law and order and a full recipe’ for anarchy capable of truncating the 2023 general elections.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by successmatters(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
I heard that Tinubu's daughter is older than Peter Obi?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by obembet(f): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
The leader of unknown gunmen and the leader of Fulani bandit grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by benitwater(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Make Dem go arrest Mama Oluremi Tinubu now,

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by nokspos: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
tell us your dad's early life too, because he's someones dad
socialmediaman:
Profile of a certain politician

Early Life: Unknown early education. Drug Dealing, Asset Forfeiture in a foreign country

Mid Life Career: Gangster-style corrupt politician. Opposition Murder suspect.

Current Profile: Opposition clampdown using intimidation, violence, bullying, trash talk

Notable Events in History: Funsho Williams! EndSars!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by sofeo(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Alright.

If they can
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by kk2027: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
That's too bad if they're forcing people to pay fines for not supporting

Too too bad

166 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Amb1045(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
APC party of thugs, the same thing they did to PDP rally yesterday in Kaduna. Tinubu and his family a verified drug Lord aka Baptist on the move trying their possible best to rig the forthcoming election but we Obedient family say it can't work. Anybody supporting a man that is not mentally and physically fit enough to be the president of Nigeria because of money or favors he received has mental health disorders

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
delusional mob of illiterates
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by skydancer: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:

You level of money Tinubu and his family members has on Lagosians can only be imagined but instead of Urchins to clip such wings by voting out such dictator, they are busy asslicking there oppressors...

Welcome to Nigeria where corruption is a virtue.

21 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Urchins see person follow

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by jrusky(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Obishit should be arres t first and all his terrorist supporters cage.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by kk2027: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
You must support my father by fire by force? Smh

157 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Flatinoz & Fake news..

147 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) / Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.