Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest (40440 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians / Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by steeltrust: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:
I can bet Peter Obi got the advice to call for the arrest of Tinubu’s daughter from a mad man from upper Iweka.

But wait o, is this the same lady Peter Obi supporters have been telling us that she’s 68 years? How’s this pretty young mama 68 years? Truly, Na mad people dey run things for Peter Obi camp.
another foooolll on the loose

Did you see Obi’s name there

Obi matter go kill you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by owobokiri(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2022
That lady will be arrested and tried and jailed seriously for her macabre display of gross irresponsibility over the years.
That her Iyalaoja nonsense is not known to the law. She should go and get a proper job.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by ProfAmaben(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Mad people full labour party, I swear.

Mad people like your useless parents ba? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Lanretoye(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Pdp no see am,na labor party see am.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by berryPee(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Her father is not yet a president and she is this Desperately WICKED. Affliction shall not rise again in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by TinubuThief: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Useless criminal just like her father

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by fredoooooo: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
These mad people don get new mad man advice grin cheesy
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by goaldynman(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Forcing people to pay fine for not attending the rally of a cronic criminal called THIEFNU.BU is the main reason why many yorubas will not vote THIEFNU.BU!

All Thiefnu.bu urchins can go and hang!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by onuman: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Accuses her of coaxing traders who failed to attend the women's rally in support of her father, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's presidential rally to pay fine.

https://independent.ng/apc-lagos-rally-labour-party-calls-for-tinubu-daughters-arrest/

Help, before Tinubu's daughter becomes Iya Jola of all the markers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by SirJerrie(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
With the kind of comments I've read on this thread, we deserve the kind of leaders we're getting..
Very unreasonable set of APC miscreants...
The Psychos up there are the reason we'll forever remain backwards....

Threating market traders with 5K fine because they don't support your daddy..
SMH

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Bigheart042(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
If this is what madness is called in this democratic System of government where one has right to expression..
Then I regard u as one of the people who should be at Stone age.
Seriously u really need to be enlighten before typing your frustrated life that this APC has kept u..

NgeneUkwenu:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Afamed: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:
I can bet Peter Obi got the advice to call for the arrest of Tinubu’s daughter from a mad man from upper Iweka.

But wait o, is this the same lady Peter Obi supporters have been telling us that she’s 68 years? How’s this pretty young mama 68 years? Truly, Na mad people dey run things for Peter Obi camp.

May We not get our advise from mad man especially the one at upper Iweka
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Mad People na him full Labor Party I swear.
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by anonimi: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it not heroin-sniffing shaky shaky hands and peepooing Thiefnuibu followers in the A-looter Poverty Congress, APC who are more prone to being mad people?
Think am well o, oga madam. grin

Francis5:

Nigeria’s Next Leader’s Ties to a Heroin Ring

Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2022
This fuckimg iyaloja woman don dey pass her self

Check me signature

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Veezy4u(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Small labour party just dishing out directives here and there. Arrest this, lock this one up blah blah blah. At this point one may think this is now a joke, a comedy show. cheesy

Labour party engaged in different rallies prior to the Lagos APC rally. We made no noise..

Just one APC rally in Lagos, they have been crying and wailing endlessly, soaking everywhere with tears calling for the arrest of everyone. cheesy
can you listen to yourself? What you just said, does it make sense? We are in a democratic nation. Everybody has his/her rights. Whether I choose to support your party or not is my choice. I'm not obliged to do what you want. Let's forget tribal affiliation, the right to vote or be voted for depends on me. If I go out there and campaign for any minority party or vote them is my business. Tinubu/Atiku/Peter obi/others is nobody's business. Don't justify anyone. I'm fully Obidient and I'm not an Igbo and I won't support my fellow Obidients to do anything unlawful to APC supporters. If my maid decides to vote Tinubu it's her business. Politics is not violence! It should be free n fair!
It's all these kind of things that brings conflict. Please be enlightened!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by anonimi: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmm...I find it quite ridiculous that some veteran Urchins up there are having a fun field day by attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message...

You level of money Tinubu and his family members has on Lagosians can only be imagined but instead of Urchins to clip such wings by voting out such dictator, they are busy asslicking there oppressors...

These Tinubu Urchins dey amaze me... cheesy cheesy

Please understand and pity them.
Oyinbos call it Stockholm syndrome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by lukaino(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Did anyone at anytime force you or anyone else to attend any of Labour Party's Rallies?

lhordspy:
Lol.

Small labour party just dishing out directives here and there. Arrest this, lock this one up blah blah blah. At this point one may think this is now a joke, a comedy show. cheesy

Labour party engaged in different rallies prior to the Lagos APC rally. We made no noise..

Just one APC rally in Lagos, they have been crying and wailing endlessly, soaking everywhere with tears calling for the arrest of everyone. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Bigchristo: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Accuses her of coaxing traders who failed to attend the women's rally in support of her father, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's presidential rally to pay fine.

https://independent.ng/apc-lagos-rally-labour-party-calls-for-tinubu-daughters-arrest/
Those of you saying LP supporters or Peter Obi is giving order of arrest, should shut the f#ck up, we are in democracy nobody should be bullied into attending any political rally’s which they don’t want to attend I am pretty sure this is the country you want to build by trying to bend people to vote for your party or pay fine of 5,000 then what happens to democracy and freedom of expression? When it affects you then is called bad or something but when it’s Labour party asking everyone trading in Onitsha market to attend Peter Obi rally or pay 5,000 fine y’all will be screaming your head out like wounded BAT, I don’t see Nigeria getting better with this kind of your mentality, such thing needs to be probed go and read the meaning of democracy before criticizing LP or Peter Obi for calling for her arrest, if she wants to campaign for her dad she should do so without compelling market women against their wish that’s a punishable offense in a civilized country please y’all should be guided and be ashamed of yourselves for defending abnormalities

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by onuman: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu's present wife and Tinubu's daughter, which is older than the other?
Monkey de work, baboon de chop.
All agberos who have been working for Tinubu for years remain poor, while Tinubu gets brand new wife and gets richer.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by ipobarethieves: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2022
sad so OBI mission is to arrest pipu that speak out against him Wen he become his delude president (online community wink grin)
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by anonimi: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
Pdp no see am,na labor party see am.

Bi ókunrin ba ri ejo ti obinrin pa, shebi ki ejo ma ti saló ni?
Anyone can see the mad dictatorial tendency of the Thiefnuibu gang and call it out.
What is your problem with who calls out the madness, as long as it is called out

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by kayuseful: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2022
The Labour Party (LP) has called for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the Iyaloja General of Lagos State, Folashade Tinubu-Ojo for coaxing traders who failed to attend the Women’s rally in support of her father’s presidential ambition, to pay N5,000 or be shut down.
Coaxing? That's a good thing

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by crazygod(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I think obidients just renewed their premium tears bundle, the Buhari's own is about to expiry. This new one will last them for another whole 8years. enjoy!
Nigerians are their own problems. So you condone the Iyaoloja's act. Right? You love living under bondage of peanuts as allowance when you can live up to your full potential in a country without any harrasment from illegal quarters. Shame. Break this shackles. You can do it. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Veezy4u(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2022
In as much as violence should never be tolerated, it marvels me seeing people who would arrogantly come to support the incumbent party. Is this not the same people that have made Nigeria backpedaling on high speed for 8years? EIGHT good years wasted and nothing meaningful to show. Worst still, let's put religion, tribe and other factors aside for a moment. Do you think Jagaban has what it takes to move Nigeria forward? It's high time we learn to put OUR personal interests aside for a national interest. Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by olawonder(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmm...I find it quite ridiculous that some veteran Urchins up there are having a fun field day by attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message...

You level of money Tinubu and his family members has on Lagosians can only be imagined but instead of Urchins to clip such wings by voting out such dictator, they are busy asslicking there oppressors...

Indigents of Lagos should vote against Tinubu and vote for Obi abi? Can you hear yourself?
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by Passionate1(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:

Absolutely right bro. . Most Nigerians are very stupid. .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by mushystuff: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Sha! Why should people be forced to participate in a political rally and have their sources of income threatened with being shut down? Why should the sum of 5k be demanded and extorted from them just because they chose not to march for Tinubu?
Re: Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest by crazygod(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu's present wife and Tinubu's daughter, which is older than the other?
Monkey de work, baboon de chop.
All agberos who have been working for Tinubu for years remain poor, while Tinubu gets brand new wife and gets richer.
Not all. MC Oluomo is rich. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.