Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People (44950 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Bigchristo: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2022
DJInfluence:
Stop making him what he's not. Nothing on ground shows he's more capable than the generals before him and it's only a matter of time before Putin send him packing too.

With regards to the kamikaze drones, reports has it that the Ukrainians were able to shot down 75-85% of the drones before reaching its targets. And yes, targeting civilians only shows the desperation of Putin and his generals. Meanwhile Ukrainians are still remaining previously lost territories.
Russia isn’t dragging territory right now they withdraw troops and start flying drones to hit targets do you know what that means? The war will last longer than you all imagine Ukraine will be turning ghost town while Russia is mounting their territories.

As for your claim about hitting civilian buildings don’t get fooled with propaganda the Ukrainian military needs to be investigated for using their citizens as human shield how can they be unprofessional to be firing military artillery’s from civilian buildings? You think Russia military don’t get intels before hitting target? They’re watching surveillance footage from control room.., dem Dey too brainwash una with tactics of gathering sympathy.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Make I travel go shithole come block you? Nah you must come down to the kingdom of Africa where I reside. Your shithole too dirty and smelling for me to come. U see me finish. Come dirty and smelling America and Europe. I rather live inside a filled soakaway than come those backward and primitive places

"Well I stopped exchanging words with him on the Russian issue after reading his comments. I don't know how old he is or what level of education he has."
We both have different narratives.
I didn't engage with him on a Canadian topic he brought up(after his illogical and asinine comparisons on the Russian topic).
He was looking for my attention and I starved him.
Now he's playing victim grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by dettolgel: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Make I travel go shithole come block you? Nah you must come down to the kingdom of Africa where I reside. Your shithole too dirty and smelling for me to come. U see me finish. Come dirty and smelling America and Europe. I rather live inside a filled soakaway than come those backward and primitive places

Hahaha. Tell me true how many times we deny you visa abi u no fit even do passport? grin. This time supposed be night for your end?
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by timesupreloaded: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2022
viodemus:

I no blame you sha, na your mumu dey guide you.

Na only tsar, dem for get pass dat one.

Na you wey no get situational understanding.

In summary, Russia go punch once or twice, but that beating go brutal for Russia, if dem try America. Pussie know, as per former KGB, he know say the US is the most ready, rapid, organized, and the most deadliest, when e come to military related moves.

America break up USSR, leave russia with R, dem go soon change am to small letter moscow.
America break up Soviet Union? You are the dumbest idiot. Na to put knife for your neck kill you like chicken for this dumbness. America never break no fvcking Soviet Union. Na same Ukraine is winning copium dem still dey sell give u so. America can only win in Hollywood movies and media propaganda. Those two places is where they won the second world war while almighty God Russia won it on the battlefield. Them need replace your brain with camel own. No with tse tse fly own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2022
babz11:

Mumu like if you see visa to Ukraine now, we no say u no fit go
grin
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Michelle70:
do u know what is nuclear weapon?

You know nothing bro, do you know why “Bashar al-Assad” is still the president of Syria till today? It’s because of General Armageddon… the general was the one that led the operation that spoilt America’s plan to oust Assad with ISIS. (American backed ISIS where 13km close to Damascus, they where on the way to attack and oust Assad just like the way Gaddafi was killed, but Putin sent general Armageddon to destroy Isis). That’s a summary.

A lot is going on behind the scene and beyond the news CNN and Aljazeera feed you… wake up bro, Russia is not a small country, you need to check the size and read about the capabilities of Russia.
Russia is a superpower.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Ikemba007: 12:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Danny50:
Putin is a bully and a tyrant.

Go and tell those who have been deceiving and instigating that mumu called Zelensky

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
The western and its allies were expecting a nuclear weapon attack on ukraine, Putin gave them something far more worse than Nuclear weapon .
Ladies and gentlemen, i hereby introduce to you something far much brutal than Nuclear weapon, here he is, meet the new Russia war commander, General S.V Surovikin, the Armageddon .

Christmas present came very early from Putin to ukraine

- Incase you might have heard of water-to-wine. This man right here turns rain water to missiles. Ask the terrorists armed by the US and its evil allies in Syria what he did to them.

Pro-westerners, If you see this man in your dream. Run !
shut up, you don't even know what Nuk weapon is capable of, all these kindergarten don't even know anything
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by timesupreloaded: 12:37am On Oct 18, 2022
dettolgel:

Hahaha. Tell me true how many times we deny you visa abi u no fit even do passport? grin. This time supposed be night for your end?
visa wey them use take give you depression? Tell me true how many hours you do this week? 85hrs? Them don turn you to transformer, your back don bend go one side. Your head don strong like cyborg own. See how ur leg swell. Amazon too wicked sha. See room wey u dey stay for new jersey. Two cockroach no go even fit enter. See pot holes everywhere for street with shanty downstairs houses everywhere. Hope you hide small garri under bed before that your frustrated roommate take inside. You know say the last $50 wey dey ur account them don use ACH commot am. Na die you dey so. Them don use ur social security give zelensky. He don use your 40yrs labor take sniff cocaine. When you reach 75yrs na 120yrs old woman Toto you go dey lick take survive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by BentizilL: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

What madman Putin initially called Special Military Operation that was to last a week, has turned to full fledged war of over 7months. cheesy
Just like Vietnam of one week turn to 20 years for USA.. kiss
Or should we talk about Afghanistan? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
visa wey them use take give you depression? Tell me true how many hours you do this week? 85hrs? Them don turn you to transformer, your back don bend go one side. Your head don strong like cyborg own. See how ur leg swell. Amazon too wicked sha. See room wey u dey stay for new jersey. Two cockroach no go even fit enter. See pot holes everywhere for street with shanty downstairs houses everywhere. Hope you hide small garri under bed before that your frustrated roommate take inside. You know say the last $50 wey dey ur account them don use ACH commot am. Na die you dey so. Them don use ur social security give zelensky. He don use your 40yrs labor take sniff cocaine. When you reach 75yrs na 120yrs old woman Toto you go dey lick take survive
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by babz11(m): 12:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Goddson:

You know nothing bro, do you know why “Bashar al-Assad” is still the president of Syria till today? It’s because of General Armageddon… the general was the one that led the operation that spoilt America’s plan to oust Assad with ISIS. (American backed ISIS where 13km close to Damascus, they where on the way to attack and oust Assad just like the way Gaddafi was killed, but Putin sent general Armageddon to destroy Isis). That’s a summary.

A lot is going on behind the scene and beyond the news CNN and Aljazeera feed you… wake up bro, Russia is not a small country, you need to check the size and read about the capabilities of Russia.
Russia is a superpower.

Please where can I read about the Isis attack on Syria, the role America play and Russia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2022
babz11:

Please where can I read about the Isis attack on Syria, the role America play and Russia
I smell sarcasm grin
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by babz11(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

I smell sarcasm grin

Not really just love reading about war

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by One4me: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2022
viodemus:

To me I think Russia is useless to the world. They envy America so much but they don't have the qualities. They don't produce anything or help solve any world problem.

Maybe me sef go learn from you, Wetin be any two good things wey Russia dun do for this world?

Okay, thank you for your response.

1) Russia is not useless to the World. Infact, if not for Russia, we would have a UniPolar World where only America dictates and everybody else follow. And you know, America acts in its own selfish Interest first and foremost.

2) The International Space Station was for many years, based on Russian technology as it is Russian Space Rockets that was taking even American Astronaut to the Space Station.

3) Russia is the World biggest Exporter of Grains and Wheat in particular. without Russian Grains, the World will go hungry! You can see this, when America imposed Sanctions on Russia (Cant access Dollar, cant use SWIFT, the international payment settlement system, wont allow Lloyds Insurance to insure grain Ships from Russia, seized Russia Foreign Reserves of $300Billion, etc) and Grains became very expensive because Russia mostly (and later Ukraine), could not export its Grains. Russia even allowed Ukraine to export its Grains, in a deal brokered by Turkey and supported by the UN but up till now, Russia is prevented from exporting its own grains (by American Sanctions and Threats on any Company or Ship Owner that transports Russian grains) and that is WHY Grains like Wheat are still expensive.
Remember that your Statement that Russia is making the World go Hungry? grin

4) Russia is the World's BIGGEST Exporter of Fertiliser but the Americans and NATO/EU has blocked Russia (Using Sanctions), from Exporting its Fertiliser and tha is why food production is wanning, especially in developing Countries like Nigeria. At a point last Month, Russia even wanted to help poor African Countries like Ethiopia, Kenya, Sudan, Chad, Nigeria, etc, who are facing Food Shortages due to low farm yield, by giving them FERTILZER FOR FREE, but the Americans and EU bloc would not allow any Ship to carry the Fertilizer or allow any Shipping Insurer to Insure the Ships and YOU CANT SAIL A SHIP, WITHOUT SHIPPING INSURANCE! It will be like trying to drive a Car without Insurance Policy, Police will catch you, arrest you and seize your Car. grin
This is how the American and EU put Poor Countries in Hunger but they turn around, using their Propaganda TV /Social media Stations to blame Russia for it .... and we Africans just "swallow it"

5) If not for the "counterbalance" of Russia at the United Nations, (VETO Vote), America would have openly bombed and attacked Iran and Syria long ago (Never mind the limited Drone Strikes), like it did in Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq.
The aim of America is to dominate and enslave every other Country and Humanbeing in the World.

6) Russia is blessed with vast amount of Oil and Gas and so many useful Minerals like Cobalt, Uranium, Gold, etc
Russia is selling Cheap Oil and Gas to Europe but because America wants Europe to fall under its "Influence and Control" (so that they would do whatever America tells them to do), America told Europe to Stop buying Russian Oil and Gas. Then America starts selling its own Oil and Gas to Europeans, at FIVE TIMES what Russia sells it to them! grin
The stupid European Leaders, out of FEAR and HATRED for Russia, imposed Sanctions of Russian Energies. Well, their Citizens started feeling the Pain when Inflation started hitting double digits. When a few of the European Leaders started loosing their Elections (like Italy, Sweden), the European Leaders started having "Second Thoughts" grin and when America realized that some European Leaders (in Germany for Example) have started planning to start taking Russian gas and Oil again, America organized and destroyed the Pipelines (Nord Stream I and Nord Stream 2) that takes Gas and Fuel to Germany undecided
It also destroyed the one that passes through Norway, to other Countries, via Ukraine. grin
On the same day, America commissioned a Pipeline that takes its own Gas, through Norway to Europe! grin You see the sense?
undecided

So, you see the Plan of America" to subjugate Europe and the rest of the World, to its own hegemonic domination?
If you remove the usage of Dollar, as a means of international payment TODAY< America would stop fighting Wars allover the World, because it simply wont be able to afford it but right now, all of us using Dollar to buy/pay for one thing or the other, are the ones paying for American Gangsterism!

Abeg, make l keep quiet before dem locate me with some bad-ass Drone. grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by viodemus: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
America break up Soviet Union? You are the dumbest idiot. Na to put knife for your neck kill you like chicken for this dumbness. America never break no fvcking Soviet Union. Na same Ukraine is winning copium dem still dey sell give u so. America can only win in Hollywood movies and media propaganda. Those two places is where they won the second world war while almighty God Russia won it on the battlefield. Them need replace your brain with camel own. No with tse tse fly own

wetin I tell you, your mumu dey tow you around.

As an ingrained f**l wey you be, so you no know say, na the military, economic, diplomacy with other nations, spies, and technology, competition with America, wey make USSR break.

E even get where e reach for USSR , when dem dey blow balloons in the shapes of tanks and missiles, so that when America satellite or spy planes pass over Russia, e go be like say USSR dey too far ahead in new weapons and the quantity. As per a discipline people, America even go deeper and better in all their arsenals, not knowing say dem dey chase shadows.

After all that, USSR break, and America help am break without too much trouble. Russia lost enough ground, and America remained the same and even better militarily and economically.

America and her good friends, even saved your almighty russia from Germany. This is the thank you they get.

They saved China from japan, and later from China - USSR war, when the USSR was ready to use nukes on china. It tookAmerica to say they should not try it, for them to back down.

Ingrained f**l, drop off from your mumu gps journey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by pargelenis(m): 1:04am On Oct 18, 2022
papa poo tin
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 18, 2022
zoghys:

He's gonna die very very soon, mark my words.

Everyone will die someday, but Ukraine does not stand a chance with Russia even with the support of Nato. Let that sink in.

Russia is going to annex more regions and once Russia takes Odessa, it’s over for Ukraine because they will be landlocked. Ukraine will be very useless to the EU and NATO. That time your eyes will clear that Uncle Sam care less about Ukraine and Ukraine was just a cannon fodder to fight against Russia.

I know you might think I’m pro Russian or a Putin puppet, I’m not, I’m also against war or annexation of regions but you see in this case, Russia was provoked by the west.

Below is what will happen in the nearest future in the world, I want you to write it down on your left palm.

Russia will be tempted to invade Moldova in the future, if they invade, Russia’s government will collapse. That might lead to the demise of Putin.
Putin’s days are numbered according to God’s message.

Israel might strike Iran/Palestine with a nuclear weapon..

Russia/Iran/turkey to invade Israel and that will lead to their destruction.. Gog of Magog…. Ezekiel 38.

A government in USA will rise (the anti christ) we are already in the process of the new world order.

Alien spacecraft (ufo) to appear physically in our earthly skies which will lead to great confusion and also make almost the whole world question their religious beliefs. ( the aliens are demons in the physical)

Scotland and Northern Ireland will be independent from England

Jesus is coming to destroy the Roman Empire (Nato)

All this message is from God to his servant pastor Ian Ndlovu.

Accept Christ today, the end is near.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by One4me: 1:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Yes, some of the Russian "kamekazee" Drones were shot down but that is the whole idea behind SWARM DRONES which Russia is using.
It depends on using large Numbers, because they are Cheap to make and fly so low they cant be detected by radar!

The Ones that crashed into Civilian areas were those Shot down by the Ukrainian Soldiers on ground, using normal AK 47 and similar small Arms and they just crashed anywhere they lost Power and then Exploded.
That is why they are called Kameekazee "suicide" Drones grin grin
But the Western Media is painting it as if Russia is deliberately attacking Civilian targets!
Bunch of Liars

But Ukraine uses a similar type of Suicide Drones, supplied by America, called the SwordFish, which has been killing Russians, so what is their noise about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by pansophist(m): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2022
everythinggirly:
Beast in human form (Putin).

Between Putin and a Uber driver, which one you go marry? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by toprealman: 1:16am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
The western and its allies were expecting a nuclear weapon attack on ukraine, Putin gave them something far more worse than Nuclear weapon .
Ladies and gentlemen, i hereby introduce to you something far much brutal than Nuclear weapon, here he is, meet the new Russia war commander, General S.V Surovikin, the Armageddon .

Christmas present came very early from Putin to ukraine

- Incase you might have heard of water-to-wine. This man right here turns rain water to missiles. Ask the terrorists armed by the US and its evil allies in Syria what he did to them.

Pro-westerners, If you see this man in your dream. Run !
He won't last!
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 18, 2022
babz11:

You know most news and websites are controlled and censored by western media, so they won’t tell you the full and true incident but I will give you some links…. Please be careful, western media are very biased concerning their narrative.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

The link below is more accurate

https://www.cna.org/archive/CNA_Files/pdf/cop-2018-u-017903-final.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by babz11(m): 1:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Goddson:

You know most news and websites are controlled and censored by western media, so they won’t tell you the full and true incident but I will give you some links…. Please be careful, western media are very biased concerning their narrative.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

The link below is more accurate

https://www.cna.org/archive/CNA_Files/pdf/cop-2018-u-017903-final.pdf

I understand the media how it is controlled thanks

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by timesupreloaded: 1:22am On Oct 18, 2022
viodemus:

wetin I tell you, your mumu dey tow you around.

As an ingrained f**l wey you be, so you no know say, na the military, economic, diplomacy with other nations, spies, and technology, competition with America, wey make USSR break.

E even get where e reach for USSR , when dem dey blow balloons in the shapes of tanks and missiles, so that when America satellite or spy planes pass over Russia, e go be like say USSR dey too far ahead in new weapons and the quantity. As per a discipline people, America even go deeper and better in all their arsenals, not knowing say dem dey chase shadows.

After all that, USSR break, and America help am break without too much trouble. Russia lost enough ground, and America remained the same and even better militarily and economically.

America and her good friends, even saved your almighty russia from Germany. This is the thank you they get.

They saved China from japan, and later from China - USSR war, when the USSR was ready to use nukes on china. It tookAmerica to say they should not try it, for them to back down.

Ingrained f**l, drop off from your mumu gps journey.
ogun, obatala in an operation led by Shango strike you mad! Ogun kill the stupid education them sell give your dumb brain. Bastard a fool! Na to locate you and use axe chop you into 5,000 pieces. 27million Russians died so you can have freedom today to be a dumb camel. That's why the first thing I will do is to bomb all universities in Africa and burn all books, all written to praise your bastard slave masters. America won no war in europe, asia or anytwhere. Russia won every single war fought since the beginning of times. Bastard America wey vietcongs use scissors punch their anus for vietnam wey Mao zedong pursue pass house for Korean war. Wey Iraq roasted over 200k maggots American termites soldiers in 2003. use nuclear bomb attack American soldiers they will tell you 1 and a half died (empire of lies). Over 500k bastard rotten America maggots were killed on the first day in the war in iraq. Ewu bastard a fool you are

7 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 18, 2022
beejay509:
Russia can u pls direct some of those drones to Nigeria??
E get y

Nothing get y, carry Ur sadistic self from here

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 18, 2022
babz11:

I understand the media how it is controlled thanks

No problem.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by pansophist(m): 1:29am On Oct 18, 2022
hotseat:
Reading through comments of some Nigerians on this forum, you begin to wonder what type of beings they could be classified.

The unprovoked declaration of war against a neighbouring country which has resulted in massive death and destruction for close to nine months gives them a kick and satisfies their sanguineous mindset.

To them might is right!

Now they celebrate a vampire called Armageddon for his penchant for death and destruction.

At last, both Putin and the so-called butcher called Armageddon would be put to shame.

One thing is certain, though Putin may kill and destroy Ukraine but he can never destroy the Ukrainian spirit!

Spoken like a true victim of propaganda. I know it's easier to pity the weak ones, but don't ever make the mistake to think that being weak/small means being right.

This is not a situation of David (ukraine) and Goliath (Russia), but a case of an army general with his spoilt younger brother who is a cultist. Ukraine and their western masters sees Russian calmness as weakness, a huge mistake in their part.

Russia only entered the war this year, but this war has started since 2014 when Ukraine have killed thousands upon thousands of Russian citizens in the South, but guess what, the whole wretern media was silent.

Russia has being asking Ukraine to implement the minsk agreement they signed, that gives the Russian majority region autonomy but Ukraine refused, instead, they rained bombs in the donbass region with Russian majority residents. Lavrov have been travelling from Washington to London, to Brussels and Geneva like a conductor asking for diplomatic solutions but Ukraine refused.

Now that Russia snapped, everyone wants to see them as the aggressor. Ukraine was lucky that it was not Stalin, Ukraine would be dust by now. All the preaching about democracy, freedom and human right are pure nonsense. The world in it's purest form is a jungle where the weak must submit to the strong.

Ukrainian leaders should have understood this and not make the dangerous mistakes of being Washington puppet to contain Russia. It's not going to work. I'll rather be strong and hated, than to be weak and loved/irrelevant. NATO plans to make russia weak will never happen.

Nigeria is weak and a loyal slave to the West, what did we get? They even refused to sell weapon to us to deal with Boko haram, and
they treat us like their property. If Russia was Nigeria, the West would have come in and destroy the Nigerian Army long ago, like they did with Iraq.

I feel sorry for the Ukrainian people, but I am a realist by nature, and do not see the world in rosy pictures like most people do. Until the West start to respect countries and their territorial influence, conflict like this will never end. Ask yourself, why is the USA always involved in anywhere there is conflict?

Just within the last twenty years, from Syria, Afghanistan, Taiwan, north Korea, Ukraine, Iran, Venezuela, Libya, serbia, which country do they have as a common denominator? Of course it's the USA. I wonder why you ignore the background and focus on the outcome?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by zrocky: 1:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Michelle70:
do u know what is nuclear weapon?
abeg help me ask am
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by MrHeff(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Dandal:
"To know your enemy, you must become your enemy" - Sun Tzu

Unfortunately, this wise saying has not been fully heeded by the west and their ass-lickers. The egocentric west are in for a surprise and humiliation, so long as they continue to view the capabilities of their adversaries; not as they truly are, but as they want them to appear .

For far too long, the arrogant west and their ass-lickers have continued to underestimate Iran and its "inferior" military capabilities. Now judgement day has come, the "inconsequential" Iran with its cheap and "archaic" drone technology are causing havoc in Ukraine, and destroying NATO's highly expensive and "sophisticated" military technology.

"Victory comes in finding opportunity in problems" - Sun Tzu

Putin understands that US/NATO are on spending spree to weaken Russia military capabilities in Ukraine , and wish for Russia to exhaust in Ukraine, its huge arsenal of expensive and sophisticated weapons it has prepared for US/NATO eventual showdown. However, Putin has checkmated the west by unleashing cheap but formidable Iranian military drone technology against highly expensive and "sophisticated" NATO military hardware. Right now, Iran is in the process of transferring its cheap but formidable Fateh-110 and 313 medium range missile technology to Russia to manufacture like candies, and the West is completely spooked. While Russia, saves its most sophisticated weapons for a "rainy" day, Iran gets to test and fine-tune its military technology in actual war scenario; a classic Win - Win for both Russia and Iran.

Few months ago, Nigeria signed a defense corporation agreement with Iran and it drew a lot of backlash from the western ass-lickers and Islamophobes, saying "what would Nigeria gain from such "backward" country like Iran sef?". I particularly mentioned that Nigeria defense industry could benefit from the transfer of drones and even missile technology from Iran, and that Iran has made a giant stride in military technology than what the west would be willing to admit. They said Iran weapons are useless, Iran is a paper tiger, a terrorist, blah blah, omoh, I chop abuse that day from so many house negroes and zionistas wey no wan here anything that does not align with their MSM-programmed sentiments. Now even their western masters are crying over Russia's use of "common" Iranian drones grin

you and your likes keep typing all these lies masked with long speeches all over the site.

But here is the reality on ground.

1. Russia started this invasion, claiming it was a quick military operation and not a war. Today it calls it a war.

2. Russia claimed they would wipe them out. It is 9 months, they are still struggling. They have not won. They have not wiped them out.

3. Russia has tried and failed many times to kill Ukraine's president. Zelensky is still alive today.

4. Russia has failed to take over Kyiv, and has lost many of the grounds it initially took.

5. Russia has lost so many of it's soldiers that it was forced to initiate conscriptions. Goes to show a lot.

These and many more are the reality on ground, and no amount of propaganda can change it. Call the west all the filthy names you want, but it will never change the reality.

RUSSIA HAS SO FAR NOT BEEN WINNING THIS WAR. THEY HAVE BEEN OUTCLASSED TACTICALLY ON MANY FRONTS, AND ARE LOSING TERRITORIES, WEAPONS, EQUIPMENTS, AND SOLDIERS.

NO AMOUNT OF LIES WILL CHANGE THIS REALITY

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by One4me: 1:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Right now, the best bet of Ukrainian, being very similar in Language and Outlook to Russians, is to go behind Russian lines and commit terrorist Acts of Sabotage, which they have been doing for some time now.

One on One, they wont last two Weeks with Russia but the Western influx of Weapons, Intel and Technology is what is still keeping them going but it wont be for long, something has to give.
It is either the Ukrainians are defeated (European support will dwindle as time goes by, as their Citizens are beginning to Protest the damage to their own lives and economy, from their Leaders support for Ukraine) in a few weeks or the Russians, facing defeat from the NATO Alliance, escalate the War to use of "Tactical Nuclear" Weapons (not Nuclear Bombs itself) and whether America is then ready for a full blown Nuclear War with Russia, (which l doubt since there will be "No Winners" and Americans love their Comfort too much, to destroy it on behalf of Ukraine), will determine whether it ends quickly or we all face a Nuclear Catastrophe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by pansophist(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2022
caracas:

Your mumu na follow come….
Russia is lucky they have nuclear weapons otherwise Putin would have been captured by now with chains around his legs n hands and ready to be shipped off to Guantanamo bay….

Thank God O, I'm glad he has nuclear weapon. Now imagine if the US doesn't have nuclear weapons, would China and Putin not have shipped Joe boy to Siberia, to cut fire wood?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by One4me: 1:44am On Oct 18, 2022
MrHeff:
you and your likes keep typing all these lies masked with long speeches all over the site.

But here is the reality on ground.

1. Russia started this invasion, claiming it was a quick military operation and not a war. Today it calls it a war.

2. Russia claimed they would wipe them out. It is 9 months, they are still struggling. They have not won. They have not wiped them out.

3. Russia has tried and failed many times to kill Ukraine's president. Zelensky is still alive today.

4. Russia has failed to take over Kyiv, and has lost many of the grounds it initially took.

5. Russia has lost so many of it's soldiers that it was forced to initiate conscriptions. Goes to show a lot.

These and many more are the reality on ground, and no amount of propaganda can change it. Call the west all the filthy names you want, but it will never change the reality.

RUSSIA HAS SO FAR NOT BEEN WINNING THIS WAR. THEY HAVE BEEN OUTCLASSED TACTICALLY ON MANY FRONTS, AND ARE LOSING TERRITORIES, WEAPONS, EQUIPMENTS, AND SOLDIERS.

NO AMOUNT OF LIES WILL CHANGE THIS REALITY

I will learn something new today!

Can you mention the territories that belong to Russia, that it has lost?

BTW:, You did not tell us whether Ukraine has lost Men, Equipment and Territories, as well?

- You did not tell us if the West and Ukraine, have tried to make attempts on Russian president's Life (at least they succeeded with killing some Russian generals at the War front)?

- You did not tell us if Ukraine did conscript all men between the ages of 18 and 60yrs, as far back as February, just after the War started and how even Nigerian Students were being maltreated for trying to escape Ukraine, instead of joining the Ukrainian Conscript?

You cant be telling us only about "Russian Reality/Facts" alone now. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.