Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President (457 Views)

Gov Alia Of Benue State Only Offense / The Only Offense I Committed Is That I Want To Be President - Peter Obi / PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President by brightbright: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi -
I am good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President-Peter Obi
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY

A video shared online caption the Peter Obi was addressing the Arewa Community at the Arewa Joint Committee Interactive Session with 2023 Presidential candidate holding in Kaduna

In 2019 I was a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Excerpt from Peter Obi’s response to allegations of bigotry & religiosity while he was Governor.

Re: I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President by Corridon: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't mind them sir. We sane and hardworking Nigerians still sees you as a good man that you are. We can testify to all the goods you've done for Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion. Only ungrateful and enemies of our dear country are opposing and smearing your good name but thankfully they are few and inconsequential. I pray they see light and have a change of heart.

3 Likes

Re: I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Our president

1 Like

Re: I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
E shock them.

Pathetic E el-rufai busy cooking up stories......

2 Likes

Re: I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President by Tinubuadvocate: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lol this one just using his followers.
Re: I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President by MissLeslie(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Every politician is a good man when election is near.... Win my thumb and that of my family on election day by saying ''I Isa chinedu idowu , am a corrupt politician'' we have been voting for saint for sometimes now we need try corrupt person too.
Re: I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President by stonemasonn: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm also a good man. If you don't believe ask my mom.

(1) (Reply)

Obi's Vict: How Ethnic Politics Will Destroy BAT & Atiku's Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Doesn't Come Close To Jakande. Lagos Didn't Start Existing From 1999 / Apc Presidential Campaign Flag Off:ndigbo In Jos Set To Receive Asiwaju Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.