Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today (25366 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Softmirror: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
hnmm
But why is Buhari and the APC national chairman avoiding tinubu like a plague?

grin

BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH PLANS ABOUT HANDING OVER POWER TO TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Empredboy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
So north is the only decoding factor to win election on nigeria? When was the last census?
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Breezzy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
May the best man win
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'll take their promises with a pinch of salt, although, I'm I'm rooting for Peter Obi.
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by everythinggirly(f): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
You guys should patiently wait for the 2023 election.
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by TGreatGatsby: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
hnmm
because he is an obnoxious privk who was boasting all over the place that it was he who made BUBU successful at his presidential bid

#Jonzing2022

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Buking1: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
cry
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu has better initiatives than the rest. The rest are liars.

5 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by fredoooooo: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
hnmm
Bush baby, keep crying ...
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by godwinkessi: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bn
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by BJanta: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Obi's promises are the most reasonable and achievable. The other two are just lying to swindle the masses so that they can have unfettered access to our national purse.

We perfectly who the cursed liar is among the three. He's from the east of the Niger .

2 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Confirmedzombie: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu made the best points here followed by obi.

We the entire Nigerian youths will vote Tinubu.

Peter obi cannot manage Nigeria. He lacks the skills and ideas.

Obi is just using the brainwashed ipob foils to catch his cruise.

Every good politician knows Tinubu is the next president.

God bless Tinubu
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Snapchat: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:
Tinubu has better initiatives than the rest. The rest are liars.

To be honest, he did make better and reasonable promises than the rest. Na Atiku disappoint pass lol.

2 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by yemmit90: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi and Tinubu seem to know problems of the North than Atiku. From Atiku visions, one can clearly see that Northern elites are not ready to educate their illiterate masses. It is like they enjoy them being ignorant.

There are 3 key aspects incoming president should focus in the North.

1. Security.

2. Agriculture

3. Out of school children.

3 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Giltexo: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
No Educated Northern will want others to be educated....Ba Turanci ... illiteracy is part of war in the north...so they can be used like a zombie..so Atiku didn't promise what he can't do...
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by onuman: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
SecretAgent770:
Credit: Bulama cartoons

Tinubu and Atiku in APC made similar promises they made today in the north, except Tinubu's promise of completing gas pipelines from the south to the north.

1 Like

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by KGD10: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu. The man is an amazement! A different class!

2 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by shineeye1: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
SecretAgent770:

Did you notice that none of those two notorious moneybags said anything about fighting corruption? EFCc will be a relic or at best a weapon of political vendetta and victimization. Time will tell whether Nigeria Indeed has sufficient imbeciles to bring about one of those two crooks to head the government

1 Like

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Ttalk: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Obi's promises are the most reasonable and achievable. The other two are just lying to swindle the masses so that they can have unfettered access to our national purse.

That's why we call Obidients Otondo, 2 of his answers are the answer to a national problem and not problem peculiar to the north.

Don't be offended but I see Obi and his followers as mediocre

2 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Curious345: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February of 2023

Okoro awuuuusa but why ... You don't want to redeem yourself baah
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by ceeceeco: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Snapchat:
Every Obidients knows that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Personally, I won’t be voting for him. The person I’m supporting stand no chance of winning next year but I’ll vote regardless.
Please don't vote your doubt, vote your believe. I will vote Peter Obi not because he'll win or not, I will vote for him because, he's the most reliable & credible presidential candidate.
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Nonexisting1: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
My own is that I will bookmark this page to hold whoever wins the polls by the balls. I hope their urchins won't change the narrative when the time comes be it Peter Obi's urchins or Tinubu's urchins.
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Willy7(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmmmm, Peter Obi seems the only sensible and Pan Nigerian among the 3. How can you go and be promising the North heaven and earth after GEJ and PMB focused Nigerian economy to the North in the last 13yrs? Is the North the only region in this country? How many federal roads, seaports and federal airports were initiated and completed in the South in this 13yrs? Look at the massive projects Amaechi carried out in the North as Minister. Look at the nepotism Buhari brought to governance. Look at the rail system done in the North. Haba, what kinda rubbish is this? Is the rest of the country slave to the North? Who gave North the effrontery to even convey such a meeting to question the candidates about what they will do for them? Why not the South? Why not the middle belt? Must the North be the biggest beneficiaries to any govt in power?
As for Tinubu, let him be selling his soul to appease the North, his own story won't be different from others before him. Look at how he rushed to answer the North but snubbed other better platforms where the citizens wanted to hear what he has for them. He has been dodging interviews and invitations for more robust and elaborate chats with the electorates, but here he is going to his slave masters to answer their summon. Thank God we have an Obi who didn't lose sight of the fact that he is contesting to be the President of Nigeria and not just the North. God bless Peter Obi and grant him the favour and power.

1 Like

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by olatuns2017: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
SecretAgent770:

I won't vote for .

If you Gerrit

Press like
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by shineeye1: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
yemmit90:
Obi and Tinubu seem to know problems of the North than Atiku. From Atiku visions, one can clearly see that Northern elites are not ready to educate their illiterate masses. It is like they enjoy them being ignorant.

There are 3 key aspects incoming president should focus in the North.

1. Security.

2. Agriculture

3. Out of school children.

You will recall Atikus response to the growing popularity of OBIDATTI in social media. He said that will have no impact in the NORTH because 90% of their population are illiterate and not abreast with the modernity and advancements of social media. He is confident that the mass ignorance of the northern population is to his advantage. All he needs to say to them is ALLAH and AREWA with a few spray of contaminated wades and pronto, they will all line out for him. North remains the stumbling block for a new Nigeria. The IMMORALITY of the NORTH in always voting tribe and religion over character is the bane of the nation and ALMIGHTY GOD has never failed to JUDGE them accordingly. The beginning of all foolishness is to think that God chooses a religion over character...

2 Likes

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Snapchat: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
ceeceeco:
Please don't vote your doubt, vote your believe. I will vote Peter Obi not because he'll win or not, I will vote for him because, he's the most reliable & credible presidential candidate.

You’re a rare breed of Obidient, wish the rest can be sensible as you but I won’t be voting for Obi either. Sorry!
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by shineeye1: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
ceeceeco:

The beginning of all corruption is to vote the candidate who you think will win rather than the candidate who you believe will provide superior governance.
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by lukaatamadauda: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KU1bra5YCM

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Monday outlined some of his plans for the Northern region if elected next year.

Mr Obi made the revelations during his talk at the Arewa Joint Committee Interactive Session in Kaduna.

He noted that improving security, agriculture and education will be some of his top targets for the region.
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by shineeye1: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Snapchat:

You’re a rare breed of Obidient, wish the rest can be sensible as you but I won’t be voting for Obi either. Sorry!

If you vote against good conscience you will surely answer to and before the One who questions all humans..
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Snapchat: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
shineeye1:

If you vote against good conscience you will surely answer to and before the One who questions all humans..

You tried but Obi is not the one, thank you.
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Dynast(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:

That's why we call Obidients Otondo, 2 of his answers are the answer to a national problem and not problem peculiar to the north.

Don't be offended but I see Obi and his followers as mediocre

Is north not part of the nation. Is hunger and Insecurity not a national question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Pictures Of The Damaged Lagos-Badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.