Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today (25353 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by SecretAgent770: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Credit: Bulama cartoons

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by successmatters(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi,

I won't listen to those who had promised us in 2015 and 2019 and failed woefully.

Don't vote foe ancestors.

411 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Curious345: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
successmatters:
hnmm
But why is Buhari and the APC national chairman avoiding tinubu like a plague?

382 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Corridon: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi's promises are the most reasonable and achievable. The other two are just lying to swindle the masses so that they can have unfettered access to our national purse.

297 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
How can any sane person trust the speech of a man who promised to continue from where a government that failed in security stopped.

And he still promised to stop insecurities. Is he saying he will not continue present government policies again?

No be juju be that?

198 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by MissLeslie(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
U can't compare the intelligent of southerners to the north, most of the point from the 2 southerners are amazing, the problem in the north is about family size and out of school children, u can't curb insecurities without dealing with out of school pupils,

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by blancsn1: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Just imagine even if they are lying whose program is more elaborate sensitive n laced with intelligence. I expect Atiku to do beta.

Nigeria should vote wisely
The right candidate does not necessarily have to be the noisemaker.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by STEWpid(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chai

Ha!
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Guyman01: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
For 7 years do we assume that Tinubu didn't give all the above advice to Buhari to fix the north or that Buhari refused to listen to wise counsel from him.

Tinubu is still talking about oil and gas exploration in the north, I recall that one of the earliest approvals that Buhari made in 2015 was approving N2.5B for oil exploration in the north, they dug one borehole and exclaimed that oil has been discovered in Bauchi, after that a team from department of Geology University of Maiduguri involved in the exploration were kidnapped and huge ransom was paid to Boko Haram. That's the last I have heard about the 'oil discovery'

Atiku as VP couldn't influence Obasanjo to implement any of the above agendas, he was more interested in selling off Govt assets under a failed privatization program,can we trust to make a difference this time?

Obi repeated everything the other candidates said, the only interesting part is his promise to cultivate the vast land in the north which he calls the new crude oil.

Northerners should vote wisely without sentiments for the sake of their future

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
okay ooo
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by FactBoyz: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by iiifedimma(f): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bunch of fools expect my excellency Mr Peter obi

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by aariwa(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi.. Guguwar (tornado) Obi

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by mbahdi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Emilokan jagabandits is as dumb as anything
May God make those that don't wish Nigeria well may their life be so miserable,a 85. Years old man dat have gone out of ideas is someone they want to become president of a country of over 200million.God forbid

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
OK, so we should do what with this news?
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by NwaNimo1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
[img]https://giffiles./216/216378.gif[/img]

L.ets

P.rogress

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Bouncing2(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
MissLeslie:
U can't compare the intelligent of southerners to the north, most of the point from the 2 southerners are amazing, the problem in the north is about family size and out of school children, u can't curb insecurities without dealing with out of school pupils,

Oyel de ya head Comrade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by BannarBannar: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
I may not vote Tinubu but based on those promises, Tinubu has it

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Jaisman26(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
successmatters:
I will vote for Peter Obi,

I won't listen to those who had promised us in 2015 and 2019 and failed woefully.

Don't vote foe ancestors.
Me and my family are voting for Peter Obi simple. A new Nigeria is possible. Go and verify

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Likes for obi share for tilumbu

122 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by crestedaguiyi: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bring back security as if there was ever security

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by andyprez(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Beautiful points from Tinubu and Obi.

The next thing is to ask them HOW they’ll achieve it?

This will enable us separate the doer from the one who’s just reading scripts.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by saintkel(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
That of Peter Obi is realistic. Those two old thieves just want to lie to get to power.

Imagine APC want to bring security WTF!!!! Insecurities they caused in the first place. Atiku should go and sit down. His time has passed. Power must return to the South to foster national unity. And PO is the man for the job.
Atiku can please return to Dubai after he lose and never come back again.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by christejames(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
ObiDatti to the rescue

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Winning123: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Be ready to wallow in pains as he is your next President

mbahdi:
Emilokan jagabandits is as dumb as anything
May God make those that don't wish Nigeria well may their life be so miserable,a 85. Years old man dat have gone out of ideas is someone they want to become president of a country of over 200million.God forbid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
OK, so we should do what with this news?

Use am Bleep hoelosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Snapchat: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Every Obidients knows that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Personally, I won’t be voting for him. The person I’m supporting stand no chance of winning next year but I’ll vote regardless.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Omooba77: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
SecretAgent770:
Credit: Bulama cartoons

Atiku is the big deal.....

Atiku spoke on the 15 th October, not 17th, another propaganda...........

I only heard Tinubu talking about poisoned holy communion eaten by church rat.....
Re: Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February of 2023

225 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police / Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.