Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion (54810 Views)

Maradona’s ‘hand Of God’ Ball Set For 1.2 Billion Naira Auction / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Golf Ball Set, Golf Gloves, Face Caps And T-shirts For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Ubanz: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hahahahahaha.
How do we know it's the same ball.
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Bigleaf1006: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
paulolee:

No matter the mistake u make in this life, never u place cr7 in same sentence with the legendary maradona
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by emmabest2000(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I am very sure Christiano Ronaldo legwork will beat this record anyday anytime tongue undecided

Na Ferguson last chewing gum go fit beat this record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by SPAMBOX7: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Maradona wey don die still dey produce money me wey dey no get idea how to make 1k a day Chai. If I be maradona pikin I go just carry one dirty boxers come out say this is the boxer her wore to score the wonder goal to be auction for 1billion
Comrade on a 6G IQ cheesy
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Maradona wey don die still dey produce money me wey dey no get idea how to make 1k a day Chai. If I be maradona pikin I go just carry one dirty boxers come out say this is the boxer her wore to score the wonder goal to be auction for 1billion
grin grin
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by planetx: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ubanz:
Hahahahahaha.
How do we know it's the same ball.
I am sure someone that can afford #1.5 billion for a ball will be able to determine if it's counterfeit.

1 Like

Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Techm8: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Perceived value is more than intrinsic value
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by mrkings84(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mu VAR couldn't spot a clear handball..,.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Rahkman: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
ogbiwa:
Funny thing is that in that same match, Maradona scored probably the best solo goal in the history of football, but that goal has become overshadowed forever by the controversial hand of god goal. Don't underestimate the power of controversy in marketing. Some artistes who always have "beef" with other artistes just around the period they want to release new album, be wise before you jump on every beef train
it didn't overshadow any nonsense stop capping nonsense that goal is still the greatest goal of all time
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by mightynnd(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
��
kenzysmith:
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Kingcalls: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
paulolee:

No matter the mistake u make in this life, never u place cr7 in same sentence with the legendary maradona

This bitter soul has appeared again....but u can place ur fraudonel messi in same word with the great man
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by deltateam: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

Sense no go kill you.
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by proff010: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your mouth ... na wa for you ooo. My papa self no get anything to auction this life ehhhh..
kenzysmith:
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by ufuosman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin
kenzysmith:
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by ufuosman(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Buyers full
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by GorillaApp(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
You no well aswear grin

But na nice format sha and e go work.

But come to think of it, even the dead is still making money and the living is broke
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Marpol2021(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
paulolee:

will keep quiet... Even the late maradona respect ororo.
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Royruky(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

The ball does not belong to Maradona. It is being auctioned by the referee.

Not sure if any of the money will go to the estate of Maradona
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by aimmoney9: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Messi also scored two hand of god goals in his career...... grin grin grin

The third of which was disallowed...... grin grin grin

Argentine greats and hand of god...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by welovebarca: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Racoon:
The ball used to commit the worst fraud in the history of football.Why is this ugly scenario being immortalised this way?
My point!
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by ejimatic: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63240476
. Oyinbo and radarada! A foul was admitted as a goal with a playback showing it was a foul.. If it is today VAR will disallow it. Footbal is improving now. In another match Chambalean of Arsenal then committed a foul by touch ball going into the net of Arsenal but Gibbs was given a red card. It was after the match that the mistaken identify error was corrected. The VAR is available to check the mistskes of the refrees!

1 Like

Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Farid24224(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dreynox:

Please when Last did Maradona breathe ?

YEEEEEEE!! VAWULENCE grin
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by Bukola94: 1:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I am very sure Christiano Ronaldo legwork will beat this record anyday anytime tongue undecided
MESSI! SOLO GOALS & PERFECT ASSIST WILL BEAT THEM ALL.
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

I will buy it. 1.5b na small money
very small. I will double it to 3billion
Re: Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion by leo2020: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2022
VAR would have cancelled that goal in modern day football

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. / John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.