Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Your Will : Do You Really Love Your Children ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Will : Do You Really Love Your Children ? (201 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

Your Will : Do You Really Love Your Children ? by Gopkk(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Parents , Recently A Man that I helped in buying some Landed Properties died at Age 72.

After His Death ,Some Members of His Family Came to take Over the Possession of the Landed Properties...6 Acres of Land .

This Man had 2 Children ,One 15 and the other 12 Years Old .

They were so Aggressive that they Told Wife to Stay clear the 6 Acres .

Apart from the One His Family lives in,He has another 4 Bedrooms Flat Duplex around OTA .

The Deceased family Scare wife away As Well.

Wife Remained Quiet .I helped the Deceased to buy the. acres of Land ,We were so Closed ,The First time I advised him to get a Lawyer and get a Will done ,He Laughed and Mentioned Why WILL ,It is not time for him to Die now .

I made him Understand the Need ,He Later Succumbed ,Used myself as one of the Witnesses .

Warned that WILL should be read by after 4 Years once he dies .

Like a Shock , Families were Invited , WILL was Read .Video was Played ....They all Withdrew into there Wicked Shell .

They had Sold one Acre ,5 Acres were taken over by Wife ...The one Acre sold matter is in Court.

The Other Duplex ownership was Returned .
The Properties Receipt was All Changed by the Deceased to Children's Name

Papa and Mama ..Make you all Shine Una Eyes ..Get a Lawyer Now ,Get a WILL Now. Whatever you intend given your Family Members Spelt it out ,Once you die Gullible Brothers ,Sisters ,Uncle's etc are coming for the Heads of your wife and Children ..

If you need to buy and invest on Landed Properties around ATAN area of OTA .

WE CAN TALK FURTHER
WhatsApp or call

Re: Your Will : Do You Really Love Your Children ? by Gopkk(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Buy now

Zoomlifestyles Giveaway By Mr P / My Love For Shoes Make Me Ventured Into Shoemaking Business | Shoemaking Program / Xmas Discount Sales. Buy Resell Make Good Profit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8