Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Motor Boy Job Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Motor Boy Job Advice (661 Views)

Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja / I Need Motor Boy Job For A Truck/trailer / I Mistakenly Sent An Unupdated CV When Applying For A Job (Advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motor Boy Job Advice by Sirseedorf(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
After searching for jobs both online and offline without improvement, I became hopeless and tired. I have house rent to settle, mouth to feed and other things that can use in exchange for money. Loosing ones job or having non is a big disaster, I want to learn handwork or start my own business but money and time are the real issue, so am friend called me that there's a driver who need motor boy/companion when he's travelling (interstate) and the payment is paid on every trip, and it's a 5tons truck not a container truck and the goods delivery is from the company to it depot. The driver called me and ask if am willing to learn driving or just to make money but either ways I will get paid.

My concern, should I learn it and start( driving) from somewhere or just be an ordinary motor boy for the sake of the pay.

Note: I don't have options to earn money now, am jobless, reason am considering the motor just to escape house and street gossip and to survive hunger and depression.

What's your opinion guys....?

1 Like

Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by akwesenana: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Sirseedorf:
After searching for jobs both online and offline without improvement, I became hopeless and tired. I have house rent to settle, mouth to feed and other things that can use in exchange for money. Loosing ones job or having non is a big disaster, I want to learn handwork or start my own business but money and time are the real issue, so am friend called me that there's a driver who need motor boy/companion when he's travelling (interstate) and the payment is paid on every trip, and it's a 5tons truck not a container truck and the goods delivery is from the company to it depot. The driver called me and ask if am willing to learn driving or just to make money but either ways I will get paid.

My concern, should I learn it and start( driving) from somewhere or just be an ordinary motor boy for the sake of the pay.

Note: I don't have options to earn money now, am jobless, reason am considering the motor just to escape house and street gossip and to survive hunger and depression.

What's your opinion guys....?
Depends on your age. if you closer to 40 than 20 and have a family to feed. I'll advise you to learn. Note na only when you get your truck you go the cashout well and truck dey very expensive.

When I been dey do motor boy, na freelance 100 tons truck I been dey follow.

The pay was 3k for each trip plus 1k daily feeding.

Although the work no be here.

Changing tire by 2:00 am in the middle of Lagos -Ibadan express.

2 Likes

Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by akwesenana: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2022
On the other hand, if you're a youngie like me, I'll advise you to gather enough money from the work and start somewhere else

The risk for the work no worth dey pay.

I still remember fighting yahoo boys at the outskirts of Lagos.

Na aboki help us grin

1 Like

Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by Sirseedorf(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Im in my early 30, maybe i will consider learning it, within 6months I should be able to gather more experience.
Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by Fatotes5588(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Pls bro share me your WhatsApp link or halla me through this

https://call.whatsapp.com/voice/HgTcwEYiRnq1fDIGoAAm6F
I need to discuss something private with you on this
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by Sirseedorf(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Am using freebasics, flash me on this contact.

Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by elezmartiz1(m): 2:52am On Oct 19, 2022
I salute your courage,
may God bless your hustle.
Nobody go want continue to give you free money; the best is to learn how to drive and still cashout, that's a plus to your personal profile...

2 Likes

Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by Sirseedorf(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thanks Mr.Elez
Re: Motor Boy Job Advice by Sirseedorf(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
I've drop my contact, just call an a will add you to my WhatsApp contact, can drop my WhatsApp number here for security reasons.

@Fatotes5588

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: Long Distance Drivers (min. N70K Salary) / How To Make Money Online Using Chatgpt / Assist Me With A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.