Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja (327 Views)

I Need Motor Boy Job For A Truck/trailer / Motor Boy Job Advice / Car Wash Job Vacancy In Amuwo Odofin,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by Adeniyiademola(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2023
Good moment to everyone here. I have been following a tanker driver for a while to learn how to be a professional tanker driver. I already have initial knowledge on tricycle operating and car driving. I got motivated to pursue a higher class on the line of driving through the below nairaland link created by antimason.

https://www.nairaland.com/6523549/ever-considered-learning-truck-driving

It had been 6 months since i found someone (a driver) who accepted to teach me everything about truck driving. With the initial knowledge I already have in car driving, I am able to operate and drive it efficiently without load. But my reverse is still poor.
The reason I'm looking towards nairalanders to help me out is that I can't take the driver's dubious way of business anymore. I can write four hundred pages of a novel if I'm to narrate my ordeal with him. But my urgent need wouldn't permit me to do so now. We have been stuck at Abuja because of our own deliberate negative action towards the vehicle and he (the driver had abandoned us for more than two weeks) when the truck broke down.
I will be so delighted and appreciate whosoever that God uses to help me find any truck I can be following as a motor boy, I don't care if it is single truck or trailer. Or even van or any other vehicle. Provided that I will be able to learn and earn a living for myself.
But if only you have at your disposal is any menial job(like car washer or commercial tricycle operator and others) I will be glad to accept it to sustain me till it pushes me to my goal.
I'm in Wuse, Abuja. I will appreciate it from Abuja and its suburbs. Thanks to all who use their time to read my discomfort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by Adeniyiademola(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2023

Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by Adeniyiademola(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2023
Anybody here?
Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by Adeniyiademola(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2023
Pls, someone should help pls.
Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by We4all: 6:09pm On May 26, 2023
Adeniyiademola:
Pls, someone should help pls.

Don't worry, you will soon get what you need. I just like young men with a hustling spirit like yours. I'm curious though, why that line of work?

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by adeniyi65(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2023
It might just be late before getting someone. Just believe someone will come to your aid.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by Adeniyiademola(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2023
We4all:

Don't worry, you will soon get what you need. I just like young men with a hustling spirit like yours. I'm curious though, why that line of work?
To be sincere. I can't get fund for my primary and initial career. It's cinematography. The equipments price are out of my touch, and what would man do than to reschedule.
At least if I can master driving of heavy duty vehicles, I will be able to work in any environment i found myself. From it, I planned to digress into business. May be i could come back to own a video production studio to my name, like kemi Atiba or on an average level like Taaooma's fiance(Abula) before kissing the world goodbye.
Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by Adeniyiademola(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2023
adeniyi65:
It might just be late before getting someone. Just believe someone will come to your aid.
Thanks, my namesake.
Re: Anyone With Motor Boy Job,car Wash Job Or Tricycle Operator For Me In Abuja by We4all: 11:05pm On May 26, 2023
Adeniyiademola:

To be sincere. I can't get fund for my primary and initial career. It's cinematography. The equipments price are out of my touch, and what would man do than to reschedule.
At least if I can master driving of heavy duty vehicles, I will be able to work in any environment i found myself. From it, I planned to digress into business. May be i could come back to own a video production studio to my name, like kemi Atiba or on an average level like Taaooma's fiance(Abula) before kissing the world goodbye.

Good. Sounds like a great idea.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Message From God To The Youth.... By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Vacancies: Data Analyst Trainers Needed In Abuja / Wema BIT Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.