Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) (4920 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Church Rat, Poisoned Holy Communion Is Comment Offensive / Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Jajaofokpoko1: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
It was discovered in tinubu hometown of irabiji

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
human activities have been the main driver of climate change, primarily due to the burning of fossil fuels (like forest, coal, oil and gas), which produces heat, deforestation leading to dessert encroachment.
usage and implementation of clean energy like solar and cleaner gas with little adverse effects on the climate will help to reduce the impact.

Finding solutions and mitigations to climate change is a sole responsibility of all nations including developing country like Nigeria.
For a presidential candidate to say if we don't get funding from Western world we are doing nothing is wrong and disgraceful.

As little as planting trees, stopping bush burning can go a long way to mitigate climate change and it adverse effects.

Pls, let's stop making a mockery of our collective responsibility, sensibility and defending those who have no business to be in governance as a result of cluelessness.
Being a governor is different from being a president.
President is exposed to international interaction and scrutiny and his ability and carriage determine how his country is respected and viewed.
We all have seen how low Buhari has taken us because of his zero intellect to engage world leaders, pls let's stop packaging vegetables as Sunflowers.

Life is not all about our stomach and pocket.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Jajaofokpoko1: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
I think what the chief urchin wanted to say was that his urchins will eat poison come feb 2023

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by everythinggirly(f): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Plus10(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by PlayerMeji: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Someone likened the issue of climate change to telling a church rat not to eat its only source of food because it is poisoned yet Obi urchins cannot understand him simply because Tinubu has a third brain which functions way above their pay grade.

He said we are a poor nation and we use trees as our firewood now if you, the west, want us to stop cutting down these trees as firewood which will further damage the ecosystem, you must help us because we don't have any other source of energy apart from these trees. Simple!

But urchins have to expose their lack of grammatical comprehension.

Me, I just love the way they are making Tinubu more popular and exposing their own flaws... grin cheesy

I said it some time ago that younger people around me that were diehard ObidienDs are turning back from their ObidienD sheeple movements without me doing anything anymore because of things like this!

Keep up the good work urchins cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Someone likened the issue of climate change to telling a church rat not to eat its only source of food because it is poisoned yet Obi urchins cannot understand him simply because Tinubu has a third brain which functions way above their pay grade.

He said we are a poor nation and we use trees as our firewood now if you, the west, want us to stop cutting down these trees as firewood which will further damage the ecosystem, you must help us because we don't have any other source of energy apart from these trees. Simple!

Me, I just love the way they are making Tinubu more popular and exposing their own flaws... grin cheesy

I said it some time ago that younger people around me that were diehard ObidienDs are turning back from their ObidienD sheeple movements without me doing anything anymore because of things like this!

You're trying to justify a statement which isn't justifiable.
Why use a church rat to explain climate change. Have you heard any World leader at the UN using such. Even if a foreigner listens to that statement, you will sound like an imbecil.e.
No young minds are with Tinubu...except possibly you

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by toneroforever(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Forgive our ignorance of the proverbs u use in your BAT world. We r sensible Nigerians, not bats. Next time tell BAT to communicate without ambiguity.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Tochi3(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2022
toneroforever:

Forgive our ignorance of the proverbs u use in your BAT world. We r sensible Nigerians, not bats. Next time tell BAT to communicate without ambiguity.
lol cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Tinubuagbado: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law?

They are told that to leave religion out of politics.

Meanwhile tinubu said that his choice of Muslim Muslim candidate candidate is based on competence.

For the first time a church was attacked in owo, after the attack Tinubu made a choice of Muslim Muslim ticket.

My question is, are the Christians in the Southwest ready for sharia law, when Shetima takes over?

He was caught today speaking against christian holy communion, he said that church rats can eT poisoned holy communion.

My questions is are Yoruba christians ready for shariah that tinubu has planned for them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by A4alpha: 3:51am On Oct 18, 2022
All these unending attack on the body of Christ is enough already.. mr bat must you attack the church before you make sense? This is not the first time this man is attacking d church the Christian faith.
I know he cannot try this with muslim holy object or islamic clergy!

Don't forget this same man single handedly ordained his special kind of bishok to mock the Christian faith among others. And now this deluded wota pupu.
Like some guy asked up the.. are you ready for sharia in the West? The clear red line is there and he knows what's doing.
If you like convert it to music in other to downplay the dangers hidden therein.
Only the wise can see.. be wise and use you PVC right.
As for me and anyone who have faith in New Nigeria. Let's come together and vote ObiDatti. #Nigerianot4sale
Wtf mahn

2 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Wisetrue99: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
It was discovered in tinubu hometown of irabiji

grin grin
He made a senseless talk! Not that it was connected to what he was saying

What has Holy Communion got to do with climate change Tinubu and his distorted talks

This is a further prove that Tinubu has lost touch with reality and he has nothing to offer!

He further went on to say, if the west refuse to give them money, they will not agree with them on climate change shocked shocked

However he subjected my mind to critical thinking on their system of government

You know, I have been thinking, does that mean that there was no corona virus did they collect money from the West to make us think so What has collecting money from the West got to do with climate change

Have the Nigerian government being collecting money to create fears in the mind of her citizens

Nigerians should not take that sentence lying down!

2 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Faber(m): 4:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

He made a senseless talk! Not that it was connected to what he was saying

What has Holy Communion got to do with climate change Tinubu and his distorted talks

This is a further prove that Tinubu has lost touch with reality and he has nothing to offer!

He further went on to say, if the west refuse to give them money, they will not agree with them on climate change shocked shocked

However he subjected my mind to critical thinking on their system of government

You know, I have been thinking, does that mean that there was no corona virus did they collect money from the West to make us think so What has collecting money from the West got to do with climate change

Have the Nigerian government being collecting money to create fears in the mind of her citizens

Nigerians should not take that sentence lying down!

If there's a new COVID-19 strain today, in the world. In the next one month it will enter Nigeria. Remember Nigeria said they have received the first case of monkey pox. But since monkey pox saga died down, the Nigerian monkey pox case also disappeared.

Nigeria have been cashing out from EU, WHO, US and UK with COVID-19 and other diseases, no be today...

The 24 Chinese doctors that came to help us fight COVID-19, who and who saw them the day they were going back. How many doctors recieved training from them. How many patients were treated by them. Nigeria na scam my guy.

1 Like

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by KGD10: 4:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
How can you fight climate change was the question?

Dessert encroachment
Flooding
Depletion of ozones
Drought
Heat waves

He couldn't pick anyone of those to address rather he chosed to disgrace his entire region and his party as a mediocre.

Southwest that produce soundmind in Nigeria, Africa and beyond....Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just look at another useless unintelligent Zombiedient that was disgraced. So flooding and desert encroachment is how to fight climate change according to a brainless nonentity? Lol. Tinubu actually mentioned how to curb it if your dhumb self listened. He mentioned planting of trees, reduction in the burning of coals and woods... Before asking the west to assist too. His answer was just too intelligent from the beginning to the end, including his idiom. A deep man.

2 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Luchitec(m): 5:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Trying to defend the indefensible, some of these guys are unbelievable. The truth is that the effects of climate change have no boundary. In fact, relative to developed countries with huge resources at their disposal, developing countries should start incorporating climate change mitigating measures in national plans and policies.
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're trying to justify a statement which isn't justifiable.
Why use a church rat to explain climate change. Have you heard any World leader at the UN using such. Even if a foreigner listens to that statement, you will sound like an imbecil.e.
No young minds are with Tinubu...except possibly you

2 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by DadaHammed: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Spin mugu don carry revised version come.
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2022
undecided

Need help please cry cry
I'm sad and groaning.
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by PureFace1(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu used idioms to answered that question, Peter Obi supporters are too dull to understand.
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by techWriter3: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2022
I know what the chief gall wanted to say was that his galls will eat poison come feb 2023
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:
Just look at another useless unintelligent Zombiedient that was disgraced. So flooding and desert encroachment is how to fight climate change according to a brainless nonentity? Lol. Tinubu actually mentioned how to curb it if your dhumb self listened. He mentioned planting of trees, reduction in the burning of coals and woods... Before asking the west to assist too. His answer was just too intelligent from the beginning to the end, including his idiom. A deep man.

It seems you are worst than your pay master....

You couldn't even understand the adverse effects of climate I highlighted.

Sorrow
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by kingslj: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Please lets not be stupid !!! A public address in that hierarchy dont need such grammar, you are not speaking to ancestors in the village . and please churches dont have poisoned communion . That is an insult.
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by KGD10: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

It seems you are worst than your pay master....

You couldn't even understand the adverse effects of climate I highlighted.

Sorrow
see tears from the unintelligent zombies. Of cource I know the effect of climate change which is the green house warming however I had to point out your stoopidity. You had implied that Tinubu didn't offer solution to the climate change (whereas he did if your stoopid self had listened) and then you proceded to list flodding bla bla. Is that the solution according to your dhumb brain? Your hateful self was the one who didn't offer solution. Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Goodday90(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:
see tears from the unintelligent zombies. Of cource I know the effect of climate change which is the green house warming however I had to point out your stoopidity. You had implied that Tinubu didn't offer solution to the climate change (whereas he did if your stoopid self had listened) and then you proceded to list flodding bla bla. Is that the solution according to your dhumb brain? Your hateful self was the one who didn't offer solution. Yeye dey smell.
yes

It’s just like telling a church rat not to eat a poisoned holy communion
Exactly what you said

1 Like

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Landowner101(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Press - how do you stop a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion

Tinubu - by simply turning a rotten situation to a bad one. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:

" ... turning a rotten situation to a bad one ... " - - - Tinubu ��.

" ... ...climate change is a question of how do you prevent a church rat � from eating a poisoned holy communion ... ... " - - - tinubu ��

" ... a 400 bags thousand barrels of oil ... " - - - tinubu ��.

HOPE U DUN BUY PAMPERS FOR BABA TINUBU

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Smile4me01(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Keep up the good work urchins : you are just a dynamic fool for justifying ignorant statement from political usurper like Tinubu just because you are living under their hegemony as a bigot obedient followers are wiser we follow who know road not an impostor
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Smile4me01(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2022
A4alpha:
All these unending attack on the body of Christ is enough already.. mr bat must you attack the church before you make sense? This is not the first time this man is attacking d church the Christian faith.
I know he cannot try this with muslim holy object or islamic clergy!

Don't forget this same man single handedly ordained his special kind of bishok to mock the Christian faith among others. And now this deluded wota pupu.
Like some guy asked up the.. are you ready for sharia in the West? The clear red line is there and he knows what's doing.
If you like convert it to music in other to downplay the dangers hidden therein.
Only the wise can see.. be wise and use you PVC right.
As for me and anyone who have faith in New Nigeria. Let's come together and vote ObiDatti. #Nigerianot4sale
Wtf mahn
you have made a right point but some shippish people will not see the handwriting on the wall that this people want to perfect Islamization through Tinubu and Shetima but will fail them

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by Belteshazzar1: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2022
kingslj:

Please lets not be stupid !!! A public address in that hierarchy dont need such grammar, you are not speaking to ancestors in the village . and please churches dont have poisoned communion . That is an insult.

Thank you very much...
From the start his relationship with christians has always been an insult to the body of Christ...
Among all idoms why a poisoned holy communion (is there even anything like that?)...
Why don't he say poisoned sala meat....
He is Just making fun of christians and is calling it competence....

1 Like

Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by mariahAngel(f): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Trying so hard to make sense out of nonsense as always.
Re: The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) by 5ThChild: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2022
the man made the right sentence and still futher exolained what he meant

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Trending Video of Tinubu Hits 165.9million Viewers- Owusu / Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals / Nigeria Is Indeed The Giant Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.