Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made (430 Views)

See How Palm Oil Is Produced Locally / Fish Farmer's; Help Post Your Locally Formulated Feed / Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made by Adiob200(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Some one introduce me to locally formulated feed to feed my broiler..to those who have use it before how good is it compared to chikun,ultima and the rest
Re: How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made by impeccablephili: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
If you don't know feed formulation, don't try it, it will end in serious regret if not tears.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made by Adiob200(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
impeccablephili:
If you don't know feed formulation, don't try it, it will end in serious regret if not tears.
is not me that want to formulate it..some has factory is using to formulate..so I don’t know how good it will be compare to ready made ones
Re: How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made by impeccablephili: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Adiob200:
is not me that want to formulate it..some has factory is using to formulate..so I don’t know how good it will be compare to ready made ones
Ok I will still advice you, if you don't know how to formulate your own feed,buy ready made from reputable brands. Some of the so called feed mill are dubious in the sense that, they sell less quality materials at a high price, most of them don't check their feed materials to know if the materials contain toxins. Bad feed can kill most of your birds.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made by Adiob200(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
impeccablephili:
Ok I will still advice you, if you don't know how to formulate your own feed,buy ready made from reputable brands. Some of the so called feed mill are dubious in the sense that, they sell less quality materials at a high price, most of them don't check their feed materials to know if the materials contain toxins. Bad feed can kill most of your birds.
okay sir..I will buy ready made
Re: How Good Is Locally Formulated Feed , Compare To Ready Made by lereinter(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
If people are buying from them that means they are reputable, why not.

(1) (Reply)

The Hottest Farming Opportunites In Nigeria Today!!! / Suppliers Wanted / Moringa Seed N Palm Kernel Nuts Seed Available In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.