Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos (2176 Views)

I See Peter Obi Giving Speech As President But Not On May 29 - Popular Prophet / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Senator Omo-agege Delegates Reportedly Disrupt Buhari’s Speech(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by greatiyk4u(m): 4:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Going straight to point, I think Tinubu should start giving his speeches and answers to interviews in YORUBA LANGUAGE

This will now make it easier for his media team to translate and explain the message in English exactly the way it will suit their narrative to the non YORUBA understanding populace.

It is becoming shamefully embarrassing to be explaining to us Tinubu speeches made in English language using the same English language, this is a clear sign of poor communication and memory loss.

He is not just making mockery of Nigeria but also Rediculing the hardworking sensible YORUBA people all over the world, the same way Nigeria people voices was suppressed during Buhari campaign with all the red flags is what is playing out now, and sentiment is taking the place of logical reasoning in his supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2022
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

This might be the last election of this country if we make the wrong choice..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by EmptyGarden(m): 5:12am On Oct 18, 2022
If Reno supports you… don’t celebrate o.

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by luluosas(m): 5:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Peter OBI to the rescue

5 Likes

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Going straight to point, I think Tinubu should start giving his speeches and answers to interviews in YORUBA LANGUAGE

This will now make it easier for his media team to translate and explain the message in English exactly the way it will suit their narrative to the non YORUBA understanding populace.

It is becoming shamefully embarrassing to be explaining to us Tinubu speeches made in English language using the same English language, this is a clear sign of poor communication and memory loss.

He is not just making mockery of Nigeria but also Rediculing the hardworking sensible YORUBA people all over the world, the same way Nigeria people voices was suppressed during Buhari campaign with all the red flags is what is playing out now, and sentiment is taking the place of logical reasoning in his supporters.

I put it to you, none of your family members, your parent, your grandparent, and your entire generation is as intelligent, exposed, and as vast as Tinubu.

You can dispute by naming any of your family members that can lace his shoe.

Vagab*nd like you is mocking someone no one in your tribe can ever match up to in your entire lifetime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Zionmdde: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

I put it to you, none of your family members, your parent, your grandparent, and your entire generation is as intelligent, exposed, and as vast as Tinubu.

Vagab*nd like you is mocking someone no one in your tribe can ever match up to in your entire lifetime
Sharrap there
No matter how intelligent, exposed, vast u are, u cannot function when ur brains have dilapidated due to age or sickness. So because u are vast u should be allowed to lead even when everyone knows u are sick. Don't u know the dangers of the sickness is that the same cabal that ran this country into the ground will still be in charge? Just sharrap

2 Likes

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by greatiyk4u(m): 5:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Take it easy, HBP is real
Don't let frustration kill you before your time.

I owe you no explanation on who my family got, definitely not a morally bankrupt old man like Tinubu.

Tnx and have peace

4 Likes

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by greatiyk4u(m): 5:31am On Oct 18, 2022
EmptyGarden:
If Reno supports you… don’t celebrate o.

Statement of fact is what Greno dropped there
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Take it easy, HBP is real
Don't let frustration kill you before your time.

I owe you no explanation on who my family got, definitely not a morally bankrupt old man like Tinubu.

Tnx and have peace

It is you who Tinubus thought is giving insomnia that should watch out for hypertension.

A cursed and never do well boy, whose father and mother's names would not be as popular as a security dog having an idea about someone your parent will beg to greet.

Name your father's name and let's check if he has ever attained a town crier position in your village.

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:46am On Oct 18, 2022
greatiyk4u:

And, you think a northerner will want to sit down in his village to hear him in Yoruba?

Is Nigeria a Yoruba country? You have no respect for other tribes? Isn't this the supoosedly unifier who schooled in Chicago? Was his degree in Yoruba? Did he speak Yoruba when he worked in Aramco?

I put all their speeches on 2x YouTube speed. I can't sit and listen to them speak in their natural speed more especially Tinubu. Winks slow, moves too slow and talks too slow.

If he cannot articulate in English, he has no business in politics

2 Likes

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
No matter how intelligent, exposed, vast u are, u cannot function when ur brains have dilapidated due to age or sickness. So because u are vast u should be allowed to lead even when everyone knows u are sick. Don't u know the dangers of the sickness is that the same cabal that ran this country into the ground will still be in charge? Just sharrap

How healthy are you, omo ale. Publish you medical record and let see.

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by superCleanworks(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

How healthy are you, omo ale. Publish you medical record and let see.

Oponu

did he tell you he is running for the seat of president?
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by RoyalBlu(f): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Reno can sha construct lines...
Check out the rhyming.

*Reno be Obidient and do the needful.

Peter Obi for President of the FRN.
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

did he tell you he is running for the seat of the president?

Tinubu is contesting for the position of the president of Nigeria and not that of Biafra.

You are a Biafran, you do not believe in Nigeria, and you called Nigeria a zoo, so stick to your Biafra and stop putting your mouth in Nigeria issue

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by OVB123: 6:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi all the way.
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by superCleanworks(m): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu is contesting for the position of the president of Nigeria and not that of Biafra.

You are a Biafran, you do not believe in Nigeria, and you called Nigeria a zoo, so stick to your Biafra and stop putting your mouth in Nigeria issue

seems sleep is still heavy on your head. go and wash your face with cold water.
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2022
greatiyk4u:

You are the one Rediculing yourself with your made in Aba coined 'engrish'

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 6:18am On Oct 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

seems sleep is still heavy on your head. go and wash your face with cold water.

Tell me you are not a Biafran

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by dettolgel: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Making such statements about someone in a faceless forum that you do not know does not speak well about your level of intelligence grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by superCleanworks(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Tell me you are not a Biafran

why should I tell you what you already know?
you look into your phone screen and you know everything about a person.
i bet you know my shoe size and if I am left handed.
you even know my DNA and my next flight ticket number.

this one don dey enter express small small. make una hold am oh

3 Likes

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by emmanuelbrown26: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

My Lord, I equally put it to u that make una go buy pampers for baba Tinubu

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by superCleanworks(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2022
dettolgel:

Making such statements about someone in a faceless forum that you do not know does not speak well about your level of intelligence grin

be careful oh. that guy has special powers.
he can even tell you the name of your grandfather from looking at his phone which was sold to him by Harry Potter

2 Likes

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Zionmdde: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

How healthy are my, my father is omo ale. My mother is omo ale. Publish you medical record and let see.

Oponu

Healthy enough to impregnant your mother and all your sisters simultaneously
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2022
dettolgel:

I don't give a damn about what you think. Since you guys can't stay on your lane without going below the belt doesn't mean you have monopoly of madness.

Yoruba is rich in culture and are known to be wordsmith in figures of speech and dioms that put them ahead in writing and speech communication. Ola Rotimi, Wole Soyinka comes to mind

Since Obidients have decided to go mad in the public, they should be prepared for the consequence.

Don't cry blue murder

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Ttalk: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2022
Zionmdde:

Healthy enough to impregnant your mother and all your sisters simultaneously

Oh I can see, no wonder you are product of baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by MountHoreb: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't give a damn about what you think. Since you guys can't stay on your lane without going below the belt doesn't mean you have monopoly of madness.

Yoruba is rich in culture and are known to be wordsmith in figures of speech and dioms that put them ahead in writing and speech communication. Ola Rotimi, Wole Soyinka comes to mind

Since Obidients have decided to go mad in the public, they should be prepared for the consequence.

Don't cry blue murder

Always making empty threats.

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by greatiyk4u(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

You are the one Rediculing yourself withmade in Aba coined 'engrish'

E pain am
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by Zionmdde: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Oh I can see, no wonder i, my father, my mother and my entire family are products of baby factory.
Fixed.
I wonder na. Thank God u said it urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by SoiSoi13(f): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2022
What's wrong with all these paid online marketers sell your bat if you can , coming here to rub shoulders and insult ,is that what you are paid for!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by greatiyk4u(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ttalk:

Oh I can see, no wonder you are product of baby factory.
You lack home training
Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by emmanuelbrown26: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ttalk:

That means ur lineage is full of dullards, if we should go by what u commented. So to u now, Tinubu sounds so intelligent? wonders of d millenium.

Re: Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ttalk:

It is you who Tinubus thought is giving insomnia that should watch out for hypertension.

A cursed and never do well boy, whose father and mother's names would not be as popular as a security dog having an idea about someone your parent will beg to greet.

Name your father's name and let's check if he has ever attained a town crier position in your village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opi Nsukka Kidnappings-another Proof That ESN Are Not Defending Igbo Forests / Reasons Peter Obi, LP Presidential Candidate Lost The Elections / Investigations Into Mmesoma’s Result Falsification Concluded — JAMB Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.