Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dear HR Managers / CEO - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear HR Managers / CEO (616 Views)

Dear HR / Open Letter To Nigerian HR Managers/recruiters. / Dear HR People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Dear HR Managers/CEO,
You are aware of the current situation of the country. Your colleagues are finding it difficult to fend for themselves due to the rise in inflation.
It takes nothing to be humane
Treat your colleagues right.

#EmployeeExperience
#hrcommunity
#jobsearch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2022
To everyone reading this,
May God come through for you today, in whatever you are going through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Check on your friends while they are still alive.
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Now is not the time to be doing job selecting else sapa will embarrass you. If any job is offered to you, just take it, and do it diligently, it can be your stepping stone to something better.

And please while at it, do not make a mistake of insulting the jobs of others, else the Lord will not bless you with any.

2 Likes

Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Kindly read the words carefully again
Cutehector:
Now is not the time to be doing job selecting else sapa will embarrass you. If any job is offered to you, just take it, and do it diligently, it can be your stepping stone to something better.

And please while at it, do not make a mistake of insulting the jobs of others, else the Lord will not bless you with any.
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Kindly read the words carefully again
Bimpe,i wasn't responding to you. I can type whatever information i want to pass across to the general public on this space.

And it must not relate to the subject.

Be guided.
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Lmao on top my thread

You should be guided

You went on a timeline and your point don't relate

Cutehector:
Bimpe,i wasn't responding to you. I can type whatever information i want to pass across to the general public on this space.

And it must not relate to the subject.

Be guided.
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao on top my thread

You should be guided

You went on a timeline and your point don't relate

you own the forum? Lmao your "thread" than can be deleted within seconds.

See this child. Lmao..
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Lastly na you be the child that need to be Chastise

As you no get sense

Create your thread and type yours

No dey go off point

The thread is a topic related to hrs and CEOs

Simple

Cutehector:
you own the forum? Lmao your "thread" than can be deleted within seconds.

See this child. Lmao..
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Business Motivation

"A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in.”

Small businesses provide a big opportunity to make a difference in the world of business and beyond.

Copyright Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Benefits of Email Marketing For Businesses

Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of email marketing in 2022 and how it helps businesses. 

Personalization and Targeted Content

Email marketing involves segmenting your target audience based on their likes and preferences to share personalized content with them.

This makes them feel valued and important through personalized subject content like subject lines

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Conner44: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Wonders shall never end shocked

Bimpe that cannot construct sentences with proper punctuation is the one calling out Human Resource managers and chief executive officers for not offering her jobs grin

Comedy

1 Like

Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by carrlyleone: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cutehector:

Kindly check my recent threads, it's getting tiring.
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lmao

When you are done blabbing and projecting bitterness you will move on from this threads

Mortugi shior
Conner44:
Wonders shall never end shocked

Bimpe that cannot construct sentences with proper punctuation is the one calling out Human Resource managers and chief executive officers for not offering her jobs grin

Comedy
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by kehnton(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hi there,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone would be interested in a job opportunity as Associate Consultant in Victora Island, Lagos. Please let me know if anyone is available to discuss this.

Respond with updated CV kehinde.akinyera@tieconsultingltd.com

Thanks.
Re: Dear HR Managers / CEO by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Also take note of the caption

Would share this to my community
kehnton:
Hi there,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone would be interested in a job opportunity as Associate Consultant in Victora Island, Lagos. Please let me know if anyone is available to discuss this.

Respond with updated CV kehinde.akinyera@tieconsultingltd.com

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Tiktok Without Followers In Nigeria / Construction Workers / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy !! Within Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.