Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi (21923 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Church Rat, Poisoned Holy Communion Is Comment Offensive / Tinubu Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong By Farooq Kperogi / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Curious345: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Hahahahah
Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by PJ123: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2022
chariiks:

Good one abi we don't have rats in the mosque. While make a point by denigrating the sanctity of christian religion. Tinubus is threading on a path that ll bring God's judgement on him.

Deputy God!!! With the way you guys bring your sentiment into everything, Obi will loose this election.
Nothing was wrong with what he said. He didn't create the idiomatic expression.
And interestingly, the only food kept in the church is holy communion (which could either be the cake/bread and the wine). It could become poisonous either by expiration or exposure.

The man was right.
You guys should go beyond politics of sentiment, ideas and issues should be object of discourse. This 21st century!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by iike: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2022
APC Presidential candidate has lost all, I won't waste my time on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Toluwanise247(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:

See mumu wey no understand English.

Na Tinubu create "Church Rat"?

Imagine the kind of empty heads who are Obidient to a fraud.

Don’t mind them, they are like their father empty brain. They are looking for everything possible to bring him down, February shall tell .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by uchennaq(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Anyone that is supporting that statement is an idiot. Is that the best statement or metaphor to use in describing or explaining climate change? Using church rat and poisoned holy communion. This must be the foolish explanation I have ever heard in my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Larryton(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:

Yoruba man with Muslim Muslim ticket cannot rule Nigeria.

Go and read history you will understand.

Igbo man with the history of killing fellow citizens to topple the government and bring about the civil war cannot rule Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by chinchum(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2022
madapcmod:

Shit stained holy Koran and attracted flies would have been perfect considering the huge Muslim population he was addressing. It would have been easier for them to understand him
i have updated my response. Hate beclouds reasoning. In making political choices, you must not have hate as a criterion, else you make terrible choices. Religion sentiments is one of the least important to make your choice. Hate makes you get easily offended.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by manmade(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:

Yoruba man with Muslim Muslim ticket cannot rule Nigeria.

Go and read history you will understand.
the game plan is to deceive the southwest to vote for tinubu and after his death or in capacitation due to his old age, they would bring in Elrufai as the vice president and start saying the ethics or religion doesn't matter.
Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Lekan239(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Dementia is a very wicked illness, what about using "poisoned cake"

Who poisons a holy communion?

How can a rat eat holy communion that is always sealed?

"Thousands of bags of oil" Farook Kperugi, come and defend that one?

Old people should be remanded at old people's home.
lol. What a old man will see while sitting down, a young man will climb iroko tree and won't see it.

You might probably be older than I am. Thus I forget older does not translate to wisdom. There are some old human who are fools

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by seunjungle1(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Can you see where your low reasoning has brought you to? Can't a church rat destroy something sealed and take it portion?
Are you telling me that the rat in your house don't use to destroy even you yourself?
Hatred will hunt you very soon, continue.

successmatters:

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by sean079: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Again, Tinubu stance is rigth however, what he failed to realise is that the west are the major buyer of fossils fuel combined with asia i.e chineese and indian from most developing nation.

But the west is seriously doing everything to move away from fossil fuel utilization. Numerous car battery manufacturing plant are being constructed daily in Europe even by 2030 Norway will phased out gasoline cars from their roads.

My question is where will Nigeria continue to earn her foreign exchange when her potential crude buyer has decrease purchasing or total stop consumption?

For the incoming president, climate change is as important as the survival of the country at large.
Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by missionmex(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

don't mind the bigot, if he had made his reference in relation to islam it would have been a blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by reddingtonblack: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:

10 bags of thousands barrels of oil. Does this make sense to you?

what will it cost your brain to apply discretion maybe he meant 10 thousand barrels of oil.

Around 2011 remember visiting my kid sis in unilag took her out to Ozone, guess what i order " give me two chickenmeat pie" and the attendant said what ?? i repeated it then it dawn on me cheesy she could have just corrected buh thank God i corrected, Nigerians just love to argue & debate stupid things, sometimes its annoying to be a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Bobbiee: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2022
slowpoke. How does planting more trees and prioritizing green energy affect our development. Scotland generated over 15,000 Gigawatts of renewable energy. Foolish low IQ idiots are the ones taking the reins of our country. I pity its citizens. The average Nigerian has an IQ less than 70
Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Themanleshey: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi is

Eloquent
Intelligent
Honest
Efficient
Smart

Are you smart yourself ? You just dey quote words from dictionary without pointing out what your Obi did as Anambra governor for 8 years !

What were his achievements as governor ?

We need facts pls and stop misleading us !

Nigerian youth must be guided and stop all this nonsense you are posting as if you are dealing with kids !

Our suffering don do !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by emerged01(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:
He should have said MOSQUE RAT.
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by madapcmod: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2022
When a fly perches on a mosque holy Koran smeared with pig shit, will it die?

If you are pained by this harmless idiom and support the poisoned Holy Communion analogy, thunder will strike you
Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by ITbomb(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Here we go again, another president who will be speaking to us in parables like the gods and another Presidency will be there to interpret the sayings to us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by 7arrows: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

Dont mind that man. Na dementia dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by emilo2bad: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

parts seller like you won't understand

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by onuman: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

Not every old person.
Whenever Obasanjo speaks today, one can see he is healthy and makes sense all through.
Obasanjo is assumed to be older than Tinubu.
Tinubu is sick with Parkinsonism, has speech defects, therefore, deserves to be in old people's home.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by slimmoney(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu is a genius, he always believes things can be achieved without relying solely on anyone, check out what happened between Lagos state government and OBJ led federal government era, this is the incoming pan African nationalist Africa need for now.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by emilo2bad: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:
Thifnubu couldn't stand for up to 10 minutes.
He almost collapsed and was guided into a chair.
you are one of the people that guide him into a chair. thank you, congratulations. clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by openmine(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Effective communication is key to conveying one's message to the people in an explicit and unambiguous manner in order not to be quoted out of context or misinterpreted!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by emilo2bad: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

My brother, nobody can defend Tinubu without sounding daft.
It is you that is a daft for not understanding simple idioms. that is why femi kuti called you people zombie

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by madapcmod: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2022
PJ123:

Deputy God!!! With the way you guys bring your sentiment into everything, Obi will loose this election.
Nothing was wrong with what he said. He didn't create the idiomatic expression.
And interestingly, the only food kept in the church is holy communion (which could either be the cake/bread and the wine). It could become poisonous either by expiration or exposure.

The man was right.
You guys should go beyond politics of sentiment, ideas and issues should be object of discourse. This 21st century!

I'm sure you are not a Christian like Tinubu, that's why you dwell so much on assumption.

So where does the food items brought to church stay, if only communion and wine are the only food kept in the church. He could not use d offertory food items for his useless analogy but a sacred Eucharist that represents Christ's presence.

Who told you that communion are left to spoil or expire in the church? Where did u get that from? For your information, communion are entirely consumed after consecration bc of what it represents. Same as wine. It can only be kept temporarily in tabernacle for parish that have other masses same day, and the last mass must consume all remainder. Where is d room for expiration or contamination to become poisonous?
Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by emilo2bad: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi is
Eloquent Intelligent Honest Efficient Smart
also a Pandora criminal

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Tflex01: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2022
If you are not supporting Tinubu for the coming presidential election, you are a very wicked person. Because it shows how much you hate the future generations in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by Ehisod(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Majesty2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0c9fAsVuTXnRoWu7GXj1kivXoWb5uWapcSqVn4AEUSnoHov6RZVZbkBX9giwnosFul&id=47904265

I will not quarrel with Tinubu and Kperogi on this as it has been my position for a long time. After powering their development over the ages with "dirty fuel", the developed nations want to hold us back by asking that we use expensive alternative sources to power our way into first-world status. That is like asking a man to swim fast with a brick tied to his foot. The developed world knew about the relationship between "dirty fuel" and climate change as far back as the late 19th century but killed it then because it was a necessary evil that was needed for them to grow.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by onuman: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I love Jagaban with all my heart

Weyrey US and EU still dey use Coal as Energy sources, they wouldn't issue Africa or middle east nuclear power lisence yet talk about climate change policy

I only beg Zombidiots to please listen to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium, the 13 years different episodes and see reasons we need this man at this critical time.... His policies have been outlined a decade ago with update everytime

Remember that during his presidential campaign,
MKO Abiola consistently asked for reparations to Africa from Western powers because of slave trade.
If it's true, as Kperogi posits, that Tinubu wanted to challenge Western powers over Climate change matters, Tinubu is a beginner. Western powers don't joke over climate change policy. He will see but will never enter Aso Rock as president of Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by chrisblack1234: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Did tinubu tell you that's wat he meant or you re just reading his mind.. Birds of same father..may the Muslim Muslim choice be your portion and not fir us..a Muslim man who divided a Christian bond.. A cursed man..may tinubu never happen to us..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi by DLuciano: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:

Shut up.

We don't want incoherent statements here.
my brother ask him if there is no rat in the mosque, why church rat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.