Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Electric Cars In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Electric Cars In Nigeria (649 Views)

List Of Countries Who Are Switching From Fossil Fuel Cars To Electric Cars / These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) / 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electric Cars In Nigeria by Flashacademy(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Good day Nairalanders , I know this seems like an unusual thread/topic. But I need more information of what it takes converting a fuel powered car to electric.

I want to know the challenges in it.
The best full explaination of removing the ice parts and replacing with electric motor.
The cost if you know any company doing this.
Please I’ll like to know if this can be made from scratch in Nigeria too and if you’re open to further discussion.

Thanks.
Re: Electric Cars In Nigeria by Londonderry: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Flashacademy:
Good day Nairalanders , I know this seems like an unusual thread/topic. But I need more information of what it takes converting a fuel powered car to electric.

I want to know the challenges in it.
The best full explaination of removing the ice parts and replacing with electric motor.
The cost if you know any company doing this.
Please I’ll like to know if this can be made from scratch in Nigeria too and if you’re open to further discussion.

Thanks.
I intend doing same for my ford focus

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Reason For Increasing Car Prices? / Toyota Matrix, How Many Variants? / Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.