Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam (20446 Views)

German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam / APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Tegabadguy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cowmilk:
Two men jailed for swindling victims out of £674,000 in online dating scam

Source: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/online-dating-scam-men-jailed-newham-met-police-b1033252.html#l9dv14x3ftun9uulku
so yoruba guys are 419 too grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by nedekid: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
When you see some folks blowing money or living expensive lifestyle, abeg just face you hustle and don't get intimidated by them. Not all hands are clean. One day one day their yash will open.
Nothing like deligent hard work, fortune without curses, that will last. So many of this fast guys back then that you will think money no fit finish, tops 5 years, levels don change.
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by seunak2016: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nbote:
This will only get worse. An average secondary skool child is already creating fake profiles on Facebook and other social media sites to catfish with.. The general notion among young kids glorifies fraud
let's blame the system, those small kids you talking about, majority of them go do legitimate job once the pay correlate with work but in Nigeria you work like elephant and eat like ants. oyinbo set a standard, you work an hour you raise 8$ or 10, from 15yrs you already sponsor yourself.

the rich in Nigeria are ready to exploit you, you leave the job and another unfortunate soul take it .

blame the system bro
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by toxtimmy: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dem be chief and big boys for their village... Meanwhile after dem experience say man na woman for prison dem go now dey come out with a sec change from prison and start hunting young boys and men for romance scam.

Jay5mie:
No be small children be this o
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Truthdeypain: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
People still fall for romance scam?

This is a stark contrast to your typical reaction if these names were from east of the Niger. You would have been up in arms spewing all the thrash you can muster from your rotten brain. Such a shameless tribalistic fellow, spits!

To ba je pe okoro ni bayii...this thread would have been too disgusting for me to even try to comment. Awon eleribu!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by LZAA: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Despite Awolowo's attempt to develop his people they keep disappointing him, he gave them free education, stabbed the rest of the nation at the back just to give them an edge yet Afonjers keep bringing shame to him.

This must be the reason he gave up and eventually took rat poison, spits!
Warridis grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by LZAA: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tegabadguy:
so yoruba guys are 419 too grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm surprised too
I thought they were all doctors and professionals
From Indonesia to Switzerland grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nbote:
This will only get worse. An average secondary skool child is already creating fake profiles on Facebook and other social media sites to catfish with.. The general notion among young kids glorifies fraud

Azin It can only get more worse..grin
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Yes and you think It Is by ordinary eyes..
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by ASAPFERG1: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

You are asking this because you were disappointed by the names you saw there, the same you will open thread on crime cases with Igbo names and still comment on the thread insulting Igbos as you please, now the table has turned and you are trying to blame the victims instead of blaming your Yoruba tribe like you do to the Igbos...

Crime knows no tribe nor religion
okoro go and burn in hell...
I didn't mention your cursed tribe here
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by ASAPFERG1: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Yes and you think It Is by ordinary eyes..
my clients get tell me story
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by ASAPFERG1: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Truthdeypain:

This is a stark contrast to your typical reaction if these names were from east of the Niger. You would have been up in arms spewing all the thrash you can muster from your rotten brain. Such a shameless tribalistic fellow, spits!

To ba je pe okoro ni bayii...this thread would have been too disgusting for me to even try to comment. Awon eleribu!
okoro omo olofo why the thing pain you like this na
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by ASAPFERG1: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

Bro, majority of Westerners are (make I no talk am finish)
my recent clients now dey talk one kind
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by ASAPFERG1: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
I dislike that boy ASAPFERG1:he is a novice wannabe scammer with light brainsand a troll
nyamiri I hate your igbo ass
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
my clients get tell me story

Lol your Client dey always yarn you story? You never ready. If you don ready, You go double your Waka enter those "Deadend Remote Villages" go do the right thing..grin
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Tegabadguy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
LZAA:

I'm surprised too
I thought they were all doctors and professionals
From Indonesia to Switzerland grin grin grin grin
Really

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by gfon(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Hmm..

Learn skills and drop fraud
have really been an ardent follower of your moniker...and I see how smart you are boss. I do want to learn a skill. Wish you'd be willing to put me through and mentor me on it. Truth is I don't want to be at this level that I am by this time next year. Thanks for your time
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by ASAPFERG1: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol your Client dey always yarn you story? You never ready. If you don ready, You go double your Waka enter those "Deadend Remote Villages" go do the right thing..grin
no be me and you alaye grin
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by KINGKONG(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
chatinent:

Oga, relax. There's no tribe in Nigeria that don't commit crimes overseas.

But if na Igbo do am.... Those e-diots go blow am out of proportion......
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by 609moradeun: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Name confirmed Next thread >>>Name confirmed Next thread >>>...
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Brendaniel: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
okoro go and burn in hell...
I didn't mention your cursed tribe here

Sorry I can't burn in hell for telling you the truth, hell will never be a place for me, trying choosing your words carefully when talking to people, it will help you a lot...

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Modibbo55: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chibuzor93:
bro i sent you a mail make we align for TG
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Chnbanc: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
nyamiri I hate your igbo ass
ofe-mmanu a.k.a skull miners
grin ewedu infested brains

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Chnbanc: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
my recent clients now dey talk one kind
!
Stupid boy, ur client smart pass ur ewedu infested brains

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Illegal1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

new format dey cum out every day...

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Caseywilliams(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Modibbo55:
grin grin awon omo ope!
Fresh valid ssn drivers licence and address.
DM lets make money grin grin

Omoh you no get conscience oooh grin
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Danisaint112(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

You are asking this because you were disappointed by the names you saw there, the same you will open thread on crime cases with Igbo names and still comment on the thread insulting Igbos as you please, now the table has turned and you are trying to blame the victims instead of blaming your Yoruba tribe like you do to the Igbos...

Crime knows no tribe nor religion

Leave the idiot. E think say we no dey observe. This guy is one of the chairman of Name checkers association of Nigeria (NCAN).

Very deceitful and hateful fellow. The way he hates Igbo and their progress ehn only God can deliver him.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Modibbo55: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Caseywilliams:

Omoh you no get conscience oooh grin
baba na who see food chop dey think of conscience o!
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by BigYash: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nbote:
You no even know d matter. HK is now the new secondary school. Just 6months to one year after leaving office like they call it.. They will become employers of university graduates..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Beats Maid To Death In Lagos / I Paid My Children’s School Fees From Robbery Loot – Ex-policeman (pic) / Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.