Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam (20447 Views)

German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam / APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Modibbo55: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=Chibuzor93 post=117664567][/quote] bro reach me on TG @Modibbo55
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Danisaint112(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
People still fall for romance scam?

Chairman of NCAN E shock you abi? tongue

You of all people that always shame Igbos in the name of condemning crime is now blaming the victim. SMH undecided

This is to tell you how, deceitful, tribalistic and hateful you are against the Igbo tribe.

Keep wailing over Igbos matter your hate will definitely drown you one day. Fvcking iberibelistic USU-ist. Spits.. sad

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by pinkygurl(f): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
They must be related to Forbe’s invictus Obi

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Maxlegend: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
The guy dense too na. He still stays in the country
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Caseywilliams(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Modibbo55:
baba na who see food chop dey think of conscience o!

So you're saying that ''a hungry man, does not have Conscience? grin
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Bouncing2(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Afonja Thiefnubus grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by chatinent: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
quentin06:

Why is it paining you? Cant stand the truth that your brothers are criminally endowed?

My brothers? I'm not Yoruba. I'm teaching you common sense.
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Modibbo55: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Caseywilliams:

So you're saying that ''a hungry man, does not have Conscience? grin
a

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by richeeyo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hoedogwu:
When will they arrest Thiefnubuu for driving two bullion vans filled with cash into his private residence on election day?
At that time your father's money was missing abi
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by BigDawsNet: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
gfon:
have really been an ardent follower of your moniker...and I see how smart you are boss. I do want to learn a skill. Wish you'd be willing to put me through and mentor me on it. Truth is I don't want to be at this level that I am by this time next year. Thanks for your time

Thanks bro... This is a very good decision.. there are different kinds of Digital skills and each of them are very valuable...

I don't know your prior IT experience or any field you have interest in...

Programming is very nice.. but it can be challenging for a newbie.. but with non stop training.. you can excel but not in one year...

But I can guarantee a one year training course that can turn you into and expert! And that's PRODUCT DESIGN UI/UX DESIGNER...

The most in-demand role companies will be hiring for in 2022 and the next are product designer jobs. Product designers are responsible for coming up with solutions to real-world problems people have...

You can make more research about this... and mention me at anytime if you wanna ask a question...

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Yankee101: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Yoruba exports
They should pay back everything
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
chatinent:

Oga, relax. There's no tribe in Nigeria that don't commit crimes overseas.
Shut up show me a Hausa man!
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by ASAPFERG1: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
ofe-mmanu a.k.a skull miners
grin ewedu infested brains
how is Indonesia prison? grin grin
Igbo bastard
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Chnbanc: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
how is Indonesia prison? grin grin
Igbo bastard
Ode wey no fit confirm payment slip.
Dey whine yourself

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Ijb11: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Chimeluv(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

These names sound agbadorian.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by gfon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Thanks bro... This is a very good decision.. there are different kinds of Digital skills and each of them are very valuable...

I don't know your prior IT experience or any field you have interest in...

Programming is very nice.. but it can be challenging for a newbie.. but with non stop training.. you can excel but not in one year...

But I can guarantee a one year training course that can turn you into and expert! And that's PRODUCT DESIGN UI/UX DESIGNER...

The most in-demand role companies will be hiring for in 2022 and the next are product designer jobs. Product designers are responsible for coming up with solutions to real-world problems people have...

You can make more research about this... and mention me at anytime if you wanna ask a question...
thanks boss for the reply. And no I don't have any prior IT related knowledge. But have always considered going for animations,but I wouldn't mind this either if I got the right mentorship to go through with. The major challenge has always been getting a good PC,cause I know that's really required. But the economic situation isn't making things easy. But I ain't relenting though, hopefully I get one by God's grace. Would be nice to still talk to you better. I do love your energy. Thanks once again
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by headboyprince(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
There is always more than what meets the eyes. the media wont tell you every single detail. if they do you'll find its much more complex than it looks
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Caseywilliams(m): 2:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Modibbo55:
a hungry man na time bomb o! Thank God for yahoo i swear boys for don dey carry gun grin grin

Even with yahoo, boys still dey carry Gun�
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by Dopenigga(m): 3:46am On Oct 19, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
na your Papa for that him mud house you go ask this question. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by 3yga: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Dopenigga:
na your Papa for that him mud house you go ask this question. Oloshi
Lol . the question ehn …
Biko calm down for the boi

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by gaskiyamagana: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Iliveforever:
Na them na.
Afonja people from the waste region. Always spoiling the countries name outside. Jail them for 30years

Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by BigDawsNet: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2022
gfon:
thanks boss for the reply. And no I don't have any prior IT related knowledge. But have always considered going for animations,but I wouldn't mind this either if I got the right mentorship to go through with. The major challenge has always been getting a good PC,cause I know that's really required. But the economic situation isn't making things easy. But I ain't relenting though, hopefully I get one by God's grace. Would be nice to still talk to you better. I do love your energy. Thanks once again

It's fine bro.. you can always Starr when you have your Laptop available... to master Product design, you need to practice atleast 4 to 5 times a week to beat the 1 year success expert plan...

Amination is nice and also in same line with UI/UX... so u will definitely be learning both along the line...

Work on getting the laptop first.. ans I can promise you... you will enjoy this particular skill
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by gfon(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's fine bro.. you can always Starr when you have your Laptop available... to master Product design, you need to practice atleast 4 to 5 times a week to beat the 1 year success expert plan...

Amination is nice and also in same line with UI/UX... so u will definitely be learning both along the line...
Thanks boss
Work on getting the laptop first.. ans I can promise you... you will enjoy this particular skill
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by specialofficer: 3:28am On Nov 07, 2022
kennethfranc:
Name confirmed grin grin

Next thread >>>
Good day sir, please I'll really appreciate if you can help me with Maximillian Schwarz CSS the complete guide course , they're currently on sales and it's ending tomorrow, It's 5500, I would've gotten it myself If I had the money but I don't.

Sir please I don't know if there's a way you can send yours to me because I really need it sir or better still if you can teach me how to download it for free, someone here said through uTorrent, sir I've tried my best but I really don't know how to download it, please help me sir
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by kennethfranc(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2022
specialofficer:
Good day sir, please I'll really appreciate if you can help me with Maximillian Schwarz CSS the complete guide course , they're currently on sales and it's ending tomorrow, It's 5500, I would've gotten it myself If I had the money but I don't.

Sir please I don't know if there's a way you can send yours to me because I really need it sir or better still if you can teach me how to download it for free, someone here said through uTorrent, sir I've tried my best but I really don't know how to download it, please help me sir
Check your mail
Re: 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam by specialofficer: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
kennethfranc:

Check your mail
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Monkeys Arrested In Lagos For Theft / Nigerian Student Snatches A Cab In India / Ghanaian Policeman Beats Man For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.