Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) (1512 Views)

Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Man creates scene at a Lagos bank after 1.5million Naira allegedly vanishes from his bank account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOaXZUqNnDg

3 Shares

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by HarlequinLekex: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by oluGodson: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Most fraud commited in Nigerian banks have an insider as an accomplice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by HarlequinLekex: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
1.5m in this buhari era don go like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Legendforte: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2022
This is traumatizing
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by cherishmichael: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2022
He put better film for them
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by OgaDeyVex: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by bobbybrown007: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Guess what bank it is? The rate and manner in which banks does what it do when, at times I wonder who handles their servers and also those who keep charge of those fraudulent acts? I wish there should be a law to guide them so that if there are any debits like this should be sanctioned.
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Iliveforever(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2022
The day Nigerian Government will say enough is enough to all these things, well will all know.

Why can’t the CBN create a data base where any transaction made on an account, the profile of the banker who carried it out will be visible. I mean an outsider can’t over night have a login password to someone’s account without the help of a banker.

All these are crimes perpetrated by bankers. NO TWO WAYS.
Nobody can try that nonsense with me shaa

4 Likes

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Creamypie(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Na banks dey do this shit. Na so money dey vanish for my account without alert, even as I no dey use ATM, till I come vex go ask for account activity printout. No destination of all the various points of disappearances in it. After I threaten them with legal actions, e stop immediately. Imagine this shit happening in this bihari draconian regime
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by NotBeenPaid: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2022

This same nonsense made me abandoned my Ecobank some years ago.
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by rookidmart: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2022
I'm sure that the customer was most likely defrauded or compromised his details.

1 Like

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by IsellSmartTvs: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2022
I feel Fraud sensitization should be focused on the elderly,they’ve been more of victims to fraudulent activities.
Make we Dey try educate them more,e get y

1 Like

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by officialwdhtv: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
I feel Fraud sensitization should be focused on the elderly,they’ve been more of victims to fraudulent activities.
Make we Dey try educate them more,e get y

I concur...they are mostly the victims because many of them are not tech savvy

1 Like

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Quelme: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
E no go pass Access Bank

2 Likes

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by ZaddyJ: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
I love this game grin I love it when a man knows what to do

1 Like

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
ZaddyJ:
I love this game grin I love it when a man knows what to do

cheesy
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Karlovych: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
embarassed Their tech guys are leaving the country so the banks are just left with inexperienced graduates and those with Oluwole Chicago credentials to manage their infrastructure.

It will never be well with APC
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Mercury12(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Which bank be that??

The man should choke them well. He must collet the money back
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Flora2Sweet: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na Access Bank...

I don suffer for that bank, the worse is that after complaining the money no still come back....
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by andysmith123(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
I think at this moment it safe to say zenith bank is the best bank despite their occasional nonsensegrin
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Thomthom(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
rookidmart:
I'm sure that the customer was most likely defrauded or compromised his details.
Them never do you that's y u are talking.. if you like keep ur ATM inside Fridge, the day Bank go varnish ur money, e go be like film trick

1 Like

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by rookidmart: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thomthom:
Them never do you that's y u are talking.. if you like keep ur ATM inside Fridge, the day Bank go varnish ur money, e go be like film trick
If that's the case then why doesn't everyone's money "varnish" from their accounts? undecided

There's no way money can leave any of your bank accounts without your implicit or explicit authorization. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Mercury12:
Which bank be that??

The man should choke them well. He must collet the money back

wink
Re: Man Create Scene At A Bank After N1.5million Allegedly Vanish From His Acct(vid) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2022
If Na me nko cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible In Nigeria For Money To Disappear On Air (photos). / VIDEO: Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Pleads With Force PRO After Calls For His Arrest / See What A Father Did To His 13 Months Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.