Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Do I Deal With The Fear Of Failure? Help Guys - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Deal With The Fear Of Failure? Help Guys (185 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal? / HELP GUYS, HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS SORE THROAT / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With The Fear Of Failure? Help Guys by Jeff121212: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2022
So nairalanders I'll keep this short.

A little bit of background about me to put things in perspective:
I'm a young man somewhere in my mid twenties, I have quite a number of IT skills and lots of other hustles I do.

2020 I was in a single room apartment, 2021 moved to a self con and 2022 I just moved to a 2 bedroom apartment. I have about an acre of land I got a while ago.

BUT the issue is that I'm still really scared of failure. I'm scared or going back to poverty. I've tried so hard reassuring myself that I'm on the right path but I am always worried. This stuff has cost me sleepless nights, I work really hard, everyone around affirms I'm doing well but deep down I just don't feel enough.

It's eating me up guys, please help a brother ��
Re: How Do I Deal With The Fear Of Failure? Help Guys by chatinent: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2022
You have to have the mindset that even if you fail, you will pass the test another time.

Failing doesn't mean you are a failure, it means you have discovered ways you couldn't do it right. Next time, you don't need to follow the same path. Now that's success.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With The Fear Of Failure? Help Guys by phr33man(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2022
You are your problem. Stop living in your head and continue hustling.
Re: How Do I Deal With The Fear Of Failure? Help Guys by libertyfather(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2022
This man said all....besides dey flex ooo and put aside all that worry see ur achievement in a short time ur still complaining
phr33man:
You are your problem. Stop living in your head and continue hustling.

(1) (Reply)

Foods To Eat To Calm Stomach Acid / Water Purifiers / Hospital Bill Support For Ifebuchechukwu Uchenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.