Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Enquiry About Easy Buy!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enquiry About Easy Buy!!! (1031 Views)

How To Check Easy Buy Balance And Payment Account Details / My Experience With Easy Buy / The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry About Easy Buy!!! by AgentPein(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Please is there easybuy in ilorin? and if there can i get the like of redmi note 11 or iphone xs max from them.

Which company offfers it and which one is more recommended, what are the documents needed? Thanks..

Re: Enquiry About Easy Buy!!! by uwuana: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2022
AgentPein:
Please is there easybuy in ilorin? and if there can i get the like of redmi note 11 or iphone xs max from them.

Which company offfers it and which one is more recommended, what are the documents needed? Thanks..

Yes there is,Femtech is offering easybuy services, you can also check 3C hub opposite Gtbank Taiwo,you are going to provide a means of Identification, your bvn, your atm card, and two of your contacts number.

2 Likes

Re: Enquiry About Easy Buy!!! by AgentPein(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Thank you, please hope phones like the ones i mentioned are available, i mostly see people collecting the like of tecno and infinix

uwuana:
Yes there is,Femtech is offering easybuy services, you can also check 3C hub opposite Gtbank Taiwo,you are going to provide a means of Identification, your bvn, your atm card, and two of your contacts number.

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Experience With Mtn/other Networks 5G? / Ekiti State Saga / Starcomms Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.