Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country (19920 Views)

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Blunder: I Stopped By For A Courtesy Call On "Shirk" Gumi - Peter Obi / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by anonimi: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2022
succinktly:
Obi and Atiku still have solid plans from their interaction so far but you see the one that intends to employ 50 million youths? That one no follow at all

Did he not say that he will continue with Buhari's failures that he calls achievements, since he made the Abacha a-looter comrade president in 2015?
Shall we all pray- God forbid BaThing. Amen

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by RapistOnBail: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment of Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

I see a Nigeria where Peter Obi is the president.
Lol grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by slivertongue: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2022
all the presidential candidates to make their campaigns issue-based while cautioning them against utterances that could further polarise the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2022
So it's you Gumi who will protect our country?

Obi may thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Afamed: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Amb1045:
Obi for president

Agulu ochanja/ upper Iweka town president

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by duro4chang(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Hahahaha! Obi and Gunmi ? I no understand again.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by StUriah(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Gumi, the Grand Khalifa of Fulani Bandits, is talking.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Andres28(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Gumi and all the northern bandits will soon be obedient.
peter obi's charisma is magnetic.
Who no like better thing grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Gbeng30(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2022
succinktly:
Obi and Atiku still have solid plans from their interaction so far but you see the one that intends to employ 50 million youths? That one no follow at all

The idiot that want to feed Nigerian with agbado and cassava and also turn copper to soldier... God will not allow such wicked man to rule Nigeria again
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by 040drogba: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Pls how can i post on nairaland ?i need the procedure.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by newnigerdelta00: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

Which Mumu children you dey talk about,

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2022
There’s no True Sincerity of Purpose on The Path of a Profile Bandits/ Terrorist Negotiator like Gumi
Who is Benefiting immensely From His own percentages , Will ever want Terrorist/ Bandits Activities to ever End

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wonderful... So a day like this could be when Gumi who ipob miscreants calls a terrorist now agree with the lord and saviour of ipob....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Orishiroshi

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Whether Obi flop or not I am Obidattified
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by rickyrex(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Snapchat:

Lmao.. you think Gumi will admit to being a terrorist sympathizer? Besides, haven’t Obidients been calling him a terrorist before Obi went to meet him. What changed? grin
here is what changed. if obi wins, he will engaged people like gumi who has clue to the hideout of bandit, seek their opinion on why they chose to follow that path called terrorism, thoroughly exammine their opinion, draw conclusion before taking decision. That is how a leader works to end a win win result
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by MuMuOnBail: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2022
A peaceful and working Nigeria is all we want , and it can only be achieved through Peter Obi our incoming president.

Sai Peter Obi 2023

Insha Allah.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Disclaimer12:
So Gumi is no longer a terrorist? The Fulani are no longer cows ! grin wonders
That's why they are called BiaFrauddd grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
rickyrex:
here is what changed. if obi wins, he will engaged people like gumi who has clue to the hideout of bandit, seek their opinion on why they chose to follow that path called terrorism, thoroughly exammine their opinion, draw conclusion before taking decision. That is how a leader works to end a win win result

But if were to be Shettima?

Secondly, is the picture below still relevant for Obidients propaganda?

I need answer and please be fast.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by rickyrex(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Afamed:
Sheik Gumi: Boko Haram are not terrorists, they just love to live in the forest

Obi: IPOB are not terrorists they live with me

And the 2 met yesterday

Its left for Nigerians to decide

yes the two leaders will call their men to order if that is what you want to hear
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Lionnation: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Afamed:
Sheik Gumi: Boko Haram are not terrorists, they just love to live in the forest

Obi: IPOB are not terrorists they live with me

And the 2 met yesterday

Its left for Nigerians to decide

just look around you, you will see an ipob they live with you also. They live with everybody, they are not hiding themselves as terrorists should
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by ostartruth: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Disclaimer12:
So Gumi is no longer a terrorist? The Fulani are no longer cows ! grin wonders
stop wailing. You hear. Your life is very important to us! You will live to see a better and more united Nigeria with Obi as the President, not a superanuated man.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Lionnation:
just look around you, you will see an ipob they live with you also. They live with everybody, they are not hiding themselves as terrorists should

If I know any IPOB member living around me, I’ll report to the authority. Nigerian government declared IPOB as a terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by rickyrex(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Snapchat:

But if were to be Shettima? I need answer and please be fast.
shettima is just a spare tire in the hands of tinubu. there can't be if with him. obi position is far from his own
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by abacusCm(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2022
If it is Tinubu that pay a visit to Gumi,the Obituarists/zombiedients will not allow the internet to rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by zedman1(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

I see how st*pid you were before now, how sympathetic you were to murderers as far as it was done by your own clan, to you it was ok. Of the three candidates I chose Peter Obi, unlike you, not because of any sentiments. I hope you have accepted to change, something MOST Nigerians are not willing to embrace.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule.i no sure say u see this part well( I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children).

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by saintrow1: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Lionnation:

One Terrorist on nairaland spotted
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2022
rickyrex:
shettima is just a spare tire in the hands of tinubu. there can't be if with him. obi position is far from his own

What’s all this deflection? Shettima is Tinubu’s running mate and for a very long time Obidient called him a terrorist sponsor. Gumi is known to have direct access to terrorists but Shettima who was sitting and eating with his kinsmen is where Obidients draw the line. Obidense are just as cunning as Peter Obi, they can’t defend him without showing their hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by OsunOriginal: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2022
ganisucks:

https://independent.ng/2023-gumi-speaks-on-discussion-with-peter-obi/

grin grin grin grin
Obi and obidients agreeing with their former foes - the one they used to call boko haram. Democracy has a way of humbling people and make them eat their not-well-thought-through words
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by emmanuelbrown26: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2022
succinktly:
This election is simply btw d two u stated, u see Agbado master no follow at all. How u fit tell ur friends outside naija that ur president is urinating machine
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Obakoolex(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Lobatan grin

This obidents people are hypocrites, had it been it's tinubu that visits gumi, internet no go rest
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by DaveHarry(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

Dis one has been overtaken by his emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara At The UN Conference Of Parliamentary Heads In USA Today (Photos) / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.