Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) (4385 Views)

The Dark Garden Of Hearts / Mended Hearts / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks for the update boss ��
You are the best
I will try to make the payment tomorrow. GTBank app is shitty tonight
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
Thanks for the update boss ��
You are the best
I will try to make the payment tomorrow. GTBank app is shitty tonight
cool

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Ben came back a little over an hour later with a pizza and some beers.
"Be right back," He said and then walked out, coming back in a few minutes later with bags full of groceries hanging from his hands.
Sade's eyes went big.
"What's all this?" She asked him.
He raised an eyebrow.
"While you were getting dressed, I took a look in your fridge" He replied. "Aside from a lemon, two bottles of wine, some bottled water and a pretty sad looking apple, there wasn't much else in there.I decided that I should get you some food."
Sade slapped a palm over her forehead
"You didn't have to do that." She groaned. "I go out most days and just get whatever I need to get me through the day. And it gets me out of the house and keeps me from becoming a hermit that does nothing but sit at my computer all day."

With a shrug, Ben walked over to her fridge.
"Why don't you get us plates while I put this stuff away." He said
"Well, then how much do I owe you?" Sade said, reaching into her purse.
Ben narrowed his eyes on her as he hefted the case of beer into the bottom shelf.
"Don't even think about it." He admonished. "If I'm going to be eating with you, even the odd time, the least I can do is pick up a few groceries."
Sade just glared right back, letting him know it wasn't over. And that she fully intended to pay him back.
But sitting outside later, everything was forgotten as they dined under the stars with only the romantic glow of candlelight. And with the sexy way Ben smiled into her eyes, Sade decided that it felt nice to have a man around the house again,no matter how temporary. She was quite sure the moment he discovered exactly how old she was, he'd be gone. No matter how good things were between them. Tempted to ask his age, she imagined, by the looks of him, he was probably in his early thirties, but decided it might be best not to know. Sometimes ignorance truly was bliss, especially if it meant she could enjoy his company for just a little while longer without it all blowing up in her face once he discovered he'd been hooking up with a woman who really was old enough to be his mother.
Tipping her head as she cut into her pizza, Sade was curious to know a little more about him.
"So how is it a good looking guy like you doesn't have a woman in his life?" She asked.
With a shrug, he reached for his beer.
"Just unlucky in love, I guess." He said.
"So, you're not afraid of commitment?"
Shaking his head after he'd taken a swig, Ben set the bottle down again.
"I was actually out ring shopping with the last girl I was seeing." He said. "And then all of a sudden, she told me she couldn't picture herself married to someone of my status,no matter how much money I make. Working as a receptionist in a law office, she sees a lot of young lawyers and I think she got in her head that she wanted to be with someone white-collar and not a guy who drives a truck to work every day with a tool belt on his hip."
Her reaction had him laughing out loud, when she suddenly frowned, and blurted out,
"Well that's pretty terrible. How could anyone be so shallow? Didn't she know what she had in you? I know I haven't known you that long, but I think you're a terrific guy and I think any girl would be happy to have you."
Ben chuckled, reaching for another slice of pizza.
"Such is life. You win some, you lose some, right?" He said.
"But you don't seem that broken up over losing her."
"No. Once she let me know who she really was, I was glad it hadn't gone any further."
"I just hope it hasn't soured you on dating."
Ben flashed a devilish grin, playfully wiggling his eyebrows.
"I'm here with you tonight, aren't I?"
Nodding, Sade picked up her wine glass and took a sip, wondering if she owed it to him to tell him the truth about her age before they got any more involved. Because right now, knowing him only a day, she wasn't too sure she could happily watch him walk out of her life. But if they spent any more time together, it would only feel worse once he inevitably moved on. Goodness, what a dilemma. And she knew she couldn't write her way out of this one, seeing as he was a real living breathing man that she'd already hate to lose.

Get the full version by any of the below options:

Bank transfer (₦400) : 0 0 5 8 7 7 4 0 2 3
Access Bank

9mobile (₦400) : 0 8 1 8 2 2 7 8 3 1 0

MTN. (₦400) : 0 8 1 6 0 7 0 6 2 5 1

Message me on whatsapp(9mobile) or text with your email to get the full book after payment. cool
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2022
smiley Happy new month

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by Dybala11(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
everton4life:
smiley Happy new month
Wish you the same bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / Abuja To Lagos (18+) / Naija Young Writers Club- Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.