Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) (4377 Views)

The Dark Garden Of Hearts / Mended Hearts / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Yes, im back again. You all know me as the author of the following books.
DARK MYSTERIES
THE SYMBOL
THE CHOSEN ALPHA
THE CHOSEN ALPHA 2: DOMINIC'S BANE
FULL MOON

But now, im here with another book. This one is Romance/Erotica. Stay tuned.

Blesstar, Yungbanks, Jupitre, youngBruzzy, Tina11, Ice4jez, youngest12, abdulreheem, MDBrand, samfrancis1, pyro10, doctorexcel,idmicheal20, Ofez, blake755, Bigdaddy1111,dejiobe, abubakarbabang7 Edisa, oluwatosin070, Bam17,xandrose, Lamize, annayawchee, Tuhndhay, abovenani, Eddysilver, Royalty189, Salahdin, DebbieSylvex,techgeniusworld, debbieadewumi09, pradoic, MariahAngel, Hypernova722, girlyy

2 Likes

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2022
SYNOPSIS:

When Sade Akintola, a widow, has a spontaneous moment with a handyman,Ben, they both become drawn to each other in a rare moment of what seems to be a fairytale romance. From that moment, they want to be with each other forever.

The problems?

-Sade is a popular and very successful fiction writer and Ben is a nobody.

-A massive age difference. She is fifty years of age and Ben is in his early thirties.

Can the both of them look past this obstacles and pursue what their heart yearns for?

Download the full book here: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/synchronised_hearts/50417

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2022

"Finally!" Sade let out a high sigh.
The last of the workmen were gone. Racing up the stairs to slip into her skimpiest thong bikini, She decided there really was nothing like a refreshing dip in the pool to work off the tension of a woman nearly frustrated out of her mind from lusting over all the hot young things who'd been working on renovating her house from almost the crack of dawn till late afternoon.
'Talk about a test of endurance.' She shook her head with a laugh.
Never in her life had she ever seen as many flexing muscles or so many firm, toned bodies, especially all in one place . That place being her very own kitchen. Goodness, what a feast for the senses. They had even smelled like real men should smell too. So incredibly musky and arousing.
She'd definitely be giving her vibrator one hell of a work out tonight, that was one thing she knew for sure. And her old pal had better be fully charged, or she'd be pretty disappointed when she finally got to bed.
After slipping on the two pieces of scarlet that constituted her bathing suit, taking a critical look at herself in her full-length mirror, Sade nodded her head, deciding that she'd held up pretty well for a woman who'd just hit her fifties. Perfect definition of an ebony beauty. Cupping her mammaries in her palms, they still looked pretty perky, and turning to the side for a peek at her backside, she thought it had held up pretty well too: toned, lightly tanned and firm. It didn't look too bad for a half-century old vixen. Seemed those rigorous workouts she'd been faithfully putting herself through every morning, and eating as clean and healthy as she could, had actually had paid off. And thankfully, her body showed it.
Tossing her head, and ruffling her hands through her hair, although she'd begun to add a few highlights to hide the few strands of grey she'd noticed, her shoulder length hair still had the glow of a woman in her twenties. And all the years she'd spent keeping herself well-moisturized, and avoiding the punishing rays of the midday sun, appeared to have paid off too. Leaning in and examining her face a little more closely in the mirror, except for a few laugh lines, she was still pretty much wrinkle-free. Everyone always told her she could easily pass for a woman under forty, and whether it was true or not, she didn't think she looked too bad. At least for someone who'd lived as many years as she had.
Eagerly bouncing back down the stairs, clutching a bottle of lotuon, ready to dive into the deep end and do a few laps, she let out a groan when the doorbell rang.
"Oh great." She frowned "Probably one of them forgot something."
But when she opened the door, forgetting for the moment, that she was just in a thong bikini, she smiled into the eyes of one very handsome light skinned young man whose gaze was now openly raking her over.
"Can I help you?" She asked.
Ben nodded his head, temporarily mesmerized, unable to tear his eyes off the voluptuous body that had greeted him at the door.
"Yes..I..well..erm.." He stuttered.
Finally he shook his head and lifted his gaze to see the amusement in the lady of the house's twinkling eyes.
"Sorry, I was supposed to be here this morning, but I got held up." He quickly said.
Sade flashed a naughty grin, picturing the gorgeous young man naked and tied to her bed. And of course fully erect. Being a successful romance writer, it was the first place her mind went whenever anyone said something as provocative as that. One had to have a dirty mind for her line of work, which of course she had.
"Well, I guess you'd better come in then." She beckoned.
Leading him back through the house, Sade partly wondered if she should have slipped on a robe, suddenly very aware that her butt cheeks were pretty much on full display with just the thin line of bright red fabric bisecting her toned little bottom. And when she heard him painfully groan, as he followed right behind her, just for fun she playfully wiggled her hips and sashayed her backside the rest of the way into the kitchen. She finally turned around
"So, what are you here for exactly?" She asked.
Swallowing hard, trying to remember how to speak, after a show like that, Ben murmured.
"I'm supposed to take a look at your..Er...."
Damn. What was he supposed to take a look at? With that sweet little butt of hers practically hypnotising him, how the hell was he supposed to remember his own name, never mind what he was here for?
Then he snapped his fingers when it came to him.
"Oh, That's right. I'm here to check out your lighting."
Grinning, Sade glanced down at the fullness of her breasts barely contained in the tiny triangles of fabric, half wondering if he meant her headlights.
"Which lighting?" She asked, daring to take a step closer till she could detect the darkness of his eyes, wondering if he was aroused. But when she dropped her gaze and noticed the unmistakable outline of a pretty substantial erection in his snug fitting jeans, she knew she had her answer. And goodness, was he ever hard. And big.
Seemed the electrician had been enjoying the little show she'd put on.
Trying his best not to swallow his tongue, finally remembering her question, Ben answered.
"Er. the under valance lighting, I think."
"Oh, right."
With a nod of her head, Sade sauntered over to the counter and bent low to look up at the area in question; a narrow gap a few inches under the bottom of the dark cherry wood kitchen cabinets. Ben actually groaned even louder as his eyes went wide, mesmerized all over again by that gorgeous derriere. Good God. This lady had to have the most fantastic ass he'd ever seen and, no matter her age,probably the best body ever. And there was no way his cock would ever go down now. Not with her bent over like that, practically begging him to come up behind her and fill her up.
Tipping her head, looking over at him, Sade crooked her finger and said. "You want to come over and see if you think it'll fit."

Get the full version by any of the below options:

Bank transfer (₦400) : 0 0 5 8 7 7 4 0 2 3
Access Bank

9mobile (₦400) : 0 8 1 8 2 2 7 8 3 1 0

MTN. (₦400) : 0 8 1 6 0 7 0 6 2 5 1

Message me on whatsapp(9mobile) or text with your email to get the full book after payment. cool

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by Salahdin(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
You again? I never even finish the Full Moon, and now you're here with a new banger. You're something else I tell you, dearest Everton.
By the way, can you let me in on your secret?
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Salahdin:
You again? I never even finish the Full Moon, and now you're here with a new banger. You're something else I tell you, dearest Everton.
By the way, can you let me in on your secret?
Lol, no secret o grin grin

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2022

'Holy cow.' Ben groaned inwardly. Was this some kind of joke? Damn, he'd make it fit, if he had to. He might have a big dick, but he'd never met a honey well he couldn't handle.
Putting down his tool box and trying to push aside his lusty thoughts when it finally dawned on him what she was talking about, he slid in beside her at the counter and with his head close to hers and looked up at the narrow space under cabinets close to the wall.
"I think I can make it work and it should fit just fine." He commented with a nod.
Then he glanced over and noticed one of her nipples just barely peeking out over the edge of her tiny bikini top. His eyes grew wide and his breath caught in his throat. As his chest began to heave, he wondered what the hell was going on. With her walking around barely dressed like this and letting him into her house. And he had a feeling if her husband walked in on them now, he'd probably want to put his lights out out for ogling his wife. But damn, she just looked so fucking sexy, he just couldn't look away. And sucking in a breath he noticed that her hair smelled incredible. Like vanilla or something just as sweet. And goodness, up close like this, her body was out of this world. So toned and spotless and that little brown nipple was just so fucking hard and seemed to be pointing right at him, taunting him to have a lick. And he could feel his mouth really beginning to water, never mind how hard his cock was straining in his jeans. And staring hard at her nipple, he knew all he'd have to do was get in behind her, unzip his fly, fish out his cock, and ...
Finally Sade followed his gaze to her breast, but instead of getting started like he thought she might, she just laughed and tucked her nipple back into her bra top.
"Oops." She said casually. "But I guess it's nothing you haven't seen before though,right?"
Deciding to take a shot at her, since she seemed kind of cool, Ben flashed a grin. Then slowly let his eyes travel down from the top of her head, past her lovely face, over her insanely sexy body, all the way down to her pretty toe nails, before he said, "Yeah, but never quite as perfectly arranged."
Softly chuckling, Sade leaned close enough that for a second he actually thought she was about to kiss him, but wearing the cutest grin, all she did was whisper close to his lips.
"You do know that I'm probably old enough to be your mother."
Slowly shaking his head, he willed his racing heart to slow down.
"All I know is my mother doesn't look anything like you because, to be honest, you really are a real goddess." He smirked.
Sade laughed as his flattery seemed to have an effect. Doing her best not to blush, she shrugged slightly.
"Well, I try not to look my age." She commented.
Reaching out, Ben brushed a lose hair behind her ear, leaned in and whispered over her mouth
"All I know is sexy is sexy at any age. And you are one amazing looking woman."
Licking her lips, her chest beginning to heave, Sade's gaze fell to his well-shaped mouth, suddenly curious to know what he'd taste like. Because he sure smelled incredible. So musky and hot. She could actually feel her pulse beginning to race. And then before she could think better of it and turn away, Ben was leaning in and gently brushing his lips over hers. Then he momentarily pulled back.
"Besides, age is just a number right?" He whispered huskily.
Slowly nodding her head in agreement, she finally gave into temptation as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his body against hers. Sade wondered if she'd lost her mind. Standing in her kitchen almost naked with this stranger, all she could think of was locking lips with him and experiencing what that huge bulge would feel like pressed against her good and hard.
This is what happened when a woman went without sex for too long. She got Hot and desperate enough to want to get it on with the first good looking man who struck her fancy. And no getting around it, he was one good looking man, and he'd sure as hell struck her fancy.
But the moment his tongue slipped between her lips and his big, strong hands clamped down on bare ass, giving her a nice firm squeeze, Sade's ability to think went hazy and as his fingers trailed even lower, any common sense she had drifted off into a lust-filled fog. Softly moaning into their kiss, her chest really beginning to heave, the incredible erection she'd noticed just felt so good pressed to her belly, although she knew it would feel even better filling her up.
Dropping her hand, she brushed it along the front of his jeans, sliding it over the rock hard bulge behind his fly, squeezing him right back. And then she smiled as he began to groan into their kiss too, but so much deeper and louder. He was a big one. Thick, long and hard, she could feel her honey well almost flooding as the warmest most delectable feeling began to pool between her legs.
Finally, Ben pulled back, but only long enough to ask, "Your husband's not going to come busting in on us is he?"
Sade grinned, and shook her head.
"No, he's not. Because I don't have one. I've been single for years."
Ben's face lit up and his lips curled into a smile. Best news he'd heard in ages. He couldn't believe that such an insanely hot woman not only wanted him to take her, but there was no one going to wander in and stop them.
Tugging loose the tie strings at her neck that held her bra top in place, he swallowed hard once he'd freed her breasts. His eyes almost popping from his head when he got his first look at them. Goodness, she had to have the nicest rack he'd ever seen. Full and round and high, with the prettiest pert nipples. He didn't care how old she was. She could be one hundred and twenty and he'd still want her. Finally letting go of her ass, he reached up and ran his thumbs over her blushing nipples that were just so incredibly hard, he could almost feel their texture on his tongue. Dropping his head, he enveloped one big luscious breast in his mouth, stretching his lips to really get a taste of her, his tongue circling the erect peak and then sucking it back hard. He could feel his cock lurching from the delectable feel of her in his mouth. He'd been with plenty of women, but this had to be the hottest experience of his entire life. Walking into a woman's house and getting it on with her without even knowing her name, not five minutes after his arrival.
Sliding his other hand down over her silky body, slipping it between her thighs, he pushed aside her thong and slid his fingers over her sex, groaning deep in his chest when his fingers slid over one amazingly wet little pusse. Seems the lady really was ready to get it on, and damn, so was he.
Wrapping his lips around her other breast, sucking her other nipple into his mouth, he gently tugged it between his teeth till he had her squirming and whimpering in his arms. Feeling her beginning to vibrate, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tighter against him.
"Easy now," He said as he pushed a finger inside her, peppering her face with kisses as he began to finger her, while working her clit in circles with gentle pressure from the heel of his hand, wanting her nice and wet and ready for him to get inside her. But already he could feel she was tight, and so wet. His cock was really aching now and he knew he had to get at her or they'd both lose their minds.
Finally, reluctantly letting go of her, he gently turned her around and bent her body over the granite centre island. Reaching around her he tugged and twisted on her nipples and once he really had her moaning, he let down his fly, dropping his jeans to the floor and kicking them aside. And the moment his cock was out, slapping him hard on the belly, he grabbed hold of the thong and yanked it down till her butt was gloriously naked and gleaming with a hint of perspiration, shimmering like an erotic beacon under the overhead lights. Unable to resist the feel of being skin to skin with her, he took hold of his cock and brushed it back forth over the lushness of her ass, painting it with a bead of pre-cum, his gaze riveted to the sensual trail he created on her silky flesh.
Feeling like he'd marked her as his and even more desperate to get inside her now, he whispered in her ear.
"I swear to you I'm clean but if you want me to wear a condom, I've got one in my wallet."
"No, just Bleep me, please." Sade pleaded, thrusting her ass up hard against his erection, as she spread her legs open wide, desperate for the relief she knew only he could give her.
"Yes, ma'am." He smiled as he pressed a kiss to her back.
And once he fisted his cock and pressed it against her tight, glistening opening, the moment his cockhead pushed inside her, he thought he'd just about die. Damn, it was like sinking into a dream. A tight, hot, wet dream that had his head almost exploding with the most amazing lights and colors he'd ever seen flashing before his eyes. And he knew he'd never experienced anything like it, just from the feel of sinking his cock into the perfection of her hot, snug little pusse.
As he flexed his hips and began to push into her a little deeper with every thrust, her desperate little whimpers only spurred him on.
"You like it rough or gentle, Love?" He breathed against her ear as he kept sliding his deliriously happy cock in and out of the most perfect little pusse he'd ever had the pleasure to plunder.
"Oh..Just like that is perfect." She whispered on a moan, grabbing the edge of the counter and thrusting back against him hard.
"Hmm,you're a big boy, aren't you?" She smiled coyly over her shoulder at him as she marveled at the delectable feel of him stretching her insides to the absolute limit.
"So I've been told." He smiled.

Access Bank

Message me on whatsapp(9mobile) or text with your email to get the full book after payment. cool

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
smiley
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Happy weekend smiley

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by Ofez: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
everton4life:
Happy weekend smiley
just like that?
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ofez:
just like that?
wink
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Okayyyyyy ! Here comes the talk of the town writer on NL street wink
Everton is back again!
Let’s go on another ride brother man�
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Happy Sunday cool
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
GoodMorning, happy new month
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2022

The granite felt so cold on her bare breasts that she let out a gasp as she leaned further over the counter to improve the angle where he hit her. But she really began to groan when she experienced the deliriously amazing sensation of his cockhead hitting perfectly against her center of gravity. Her whole body was beginning to quiver.
"Oh, god, I think I'm seeing stars." She blurted. " Hmm. It just feels so good. Please, please don't stop, or I swear I'll die."
Ben snorted inwardly. As if he was going to pull out now when he was buried in her balls deep, enjoying the most outstanding Bleep of his entire life. Reaching around and spreading open her lower lips till he found her pulsing clit, working circles around it with his fingers, Ben murmured against her back as he plowed her nice and steady.
"Well, we can't have that, now can we?"
Deliriously shaking her head back and forth, Sade whispered, "Oh, thank you, Jesus."
Rolling her eyes skyward, as she felt her pussy quivering harder and harder with every powerful thrust of his hips, as he filled her till she could feel the incredible jolt of his balls slapping hard against her ass. And goodness, whatever it was he was doing to her clit felt so divine, she thought she'd pass out from the incredible feel of it tingling like it was electrified.
"Oh, yes, just like that." She moaned, rocking her hips back to meet him as he pulled back and then slammed into her, filling her to the max all over again.
"You feel incredible, you know that?" He murmured, as he bent his knees and really began to plow into her deep.
If this was what happened when one showed up late, then he was never going to show up on time again. She had to have the tightest, sweetest pusse in the world and the way she was clamping down on him, he knew that neither of them would last much longer. Not with the way his cock was pulsing and his balls were beginning to hum with how she was already clenching around him in a death grip.
Really working her clit with his fingers, sliding into her deep and hard, he was seeing stars now, too, with really amazing explosions happening behind his eyelids, as his balls began to tingle harder with every thrust he gave her. But she definitely wasn't holding back and making him do all the work, slapping that sweet ass of hers against him for all she was worth.
Reaching around with his other hand, cupping her breast in his hand just to give her a little more of what she needed, he twisted her nipple roughly between his fingers and groaned right along with her.
"Oh 'm coming." She cried out. "Wow, this feels better than anything I've ever felt. I can't stop quaking. And I think my legs are about to give out on me. Please, please don't stop. You just feel so good inside me."
Shaking his head in amazement, loving how animated and unashamed this mature woman was about voicing her pleasure, Ben held out and rode her for a while longer, sliding into her wickedly hard and fast. His balls beginning to tighten almost painfully with the need for release as they slapped against her ass over and over in a relentless, steady, rhythm. Finally, with one good hard deep thrust, he felt his cock lurch and explode like a battle cannon, going off deep in the depths of her and bathing her walls with a load of fiery hot cum. Throwing back his head, his eyes slammed shut, he growled as he felt her clenching him inside her over and over till she had him milked drier than he'd ever felt.
"Ah, did that ever feel good." He murmured against her back, pressing his lips along her spine.
So deliciously good, it had to be the best thing he'd ever felt. And to think he was going to phone her and tell her he'd show up with the rest of the crew tomorrow and forget about showing up tonight, worried that it was getting too late. What a mistake that would have been.
Grinning at him over her shoulder, Sade locked eyes on him.
"You're telling me." She laughed. "I'm the one with your big, fat cock still filling me up, remember?"
Smiling right back at her, how could he forget. Especially when he'd never enjoyed filling a woman more. And the best part was, amazingly there were no games this time. Just the meeting of minds. Clearly, they were both desperate to get it on and that's exactly what they did. Basically just screwed each other silly.
Finally, reluctantly pulling out, he turned her in his arms, looked deep into her heavy-lidded gaze, tenderly cupped her face in his hands and kissed her long and slow, enjoying the way she kissed him right back, her tongue teasing at his in his mouth, her pebbled nipples brushing hard against his chest as her breasts still heaved.
Ben grunted slightly as waves of pleasure filled him and he felt a stirring at his loins. If they kept this up, he'd be wanting to fill her up all over again, which he definitely wouldn't mind. Whoever she was, she already had him intoxicated and he just couldn't get enough of her. Not her taste or the feel of her.
Finally, Sade pulled back, smiling into his eyes. And getting a better look at her, Ben realized that she was more than just pretty. She was actually quite beautiful. She had the most amazing eyes. They were so warm and teasing as she looked up at him.
"You know, I don't think I've ever done anything as crazy as that before." She murmured. "But I'm sure glad I did."
Ben stared at her plainly, observing her countenance. She wasn't being coy or trying to tell him it had all been a mistake. And he really liked the fact that she was so open and honest and not into games. Obviously they'd both enjoyed their illicit little encounter and good on her that she wasn't afraid to say so. And it was pretty refreshing after some of the women he'd been with who ran hot and cold without warning.
"You and me both," He finally said, chuckling as he still playfully plucked at her lips with his, while running a hand over the smoothness of her ass. He didn't know why, but now that he had her in his arms, he hated the idea of letting her go. And it wasn't just the sex. Although she was probably the best and definitely the dirtiest Bleep he'd ever had, but there was just something about her that had him thinking that he'd already want more. Maybe even a lot more.

Access Bank

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2022
TGIF cool
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2022

Finally she pulled back and looked down at her legs.
"Wow, look at me. I'm a mess." She giggled.
When Ben looked down and saw his seed dripping between her thighs and actually making creamy white splotches on the tiled floor, the sight of what he'd done to her was enough to get him hard all over again. Talk about erotic. The sexiest woman he'd ever laid eyes on, dripping with his cum after he'd taken her good and hard, had to be the hottest fucking thing he'd ever seen.
"Sorry, but it's been a while for me. And I guess I just couldn't hold back. At least not with you." He looked up at her with an akward grin.
Of course he could have caught it all in a condom, but being skin to skin with a pusse as sweet as hers was well worth leaving a few spots on the floor.
Grinning, Sade ran her hand over his semi-hard member, gently cupping his balls. She just loved the feel of him in her hand.
"Well, that makes two of us. It's been so long for me, I was wondering if things had closed-up down there." She laughed.
Happy to prove her wrong, reaching out and stroking his fingers over her lower lips, smiling at the way she shivered, he shook his head.
"No." He said. "You're nice and tight, but I still managed to get in there okay."
She laughed and let go of him.
"I'd say more than okay." She cooed.
Then she tipped her head.
"You want a drink or something?" She asked

He shrugged, and slid his hand over her bare hip, reluctant to lose the feel of her.
"Sure, a beer or some wine might be nice." He said.
"You know, we could have it outside. I was just heading out for a swim before you showed up." She smiled.
"Sure."
They could have wild sex outside just as easy as they did in her kitchen.
Then he shook his head. This was crazy. Although he'd never messed around with a client before, he had a feeling he was going to be seeing a lot more of her. At least he hoped, because she'd really gotten to him. Big time.
After she'd cleaned up and gotten their drinks, he noticed her slipping her little bikini on again. He took off his shirt and tugged on his clingy black boxers, figuring they looked close enough to a bathing suit that no one would notice. Then he smiled when he caught the playful way that she was eyeing him, wiggling her eyebrows up and down appreciatively at the sight of his bare chest and abs.
"Yum." She murmured, licking her lips and making him laugh. Nope. She sure wasn't the type to hide what she was feeling.
Outside on the patio, they both began to relax as they sat for a bit, side by side on a pair of lounge chairs, him enjoying a cold beer and her, a glass of wine. Finally, she smiled at him.
"I'm Sade, by the way." She said.
Chuckling, Ben extended his hand.
"Nice to meet you, Sade. I'm Ben."
It just seemed so funny to be shaking hands and making introductions after what they'd just done, but still she nodded.
"Nice to meet you, too." She laughed.
Wow. That sure was some wild way to meet a guy. Up close and personal right off the bat. And now she wondered if that was all they'd have. Just that one crazy hot episode. But she knew one thing for sure. Even if it was just a one-time thing, at least she'd have some new material for the book she'd been hopelessly stuck on. And of course the male protagonist would no longer be a pale blond. Not when she could change him with just a few strokes of the keys, into a dark-haired hottie with warm brown eyes, a killer smile, ultra sexy five o'clock shadow, insanely buff body, and an enormous tool between his legs that the lady in her story would thoroughly enjoy, every bit as much as she had.

Unaware of her analysing him, Ben glanced over at the sparkling blue water in the large rectangular swimming pool, the last rays of sunlight dancing across the top as dusk began to darken the sky, with the horizon turning to a deep orange-red that would soon fade away to what would undoubtedly be an incredible sunset. He further noticed that the pool area was tastefully surrounded by a spacious, nicely landscaped yard.
"You've got a really nice place here." He commented.
Sade nodded and looked around.
"I've lived here nearly twenty years now." She said. "We had it custom built. Just the way we wanted. My husband was an architect who had an eye for detail. But seeing as it's starting to show its age, I've decided it could use a little sprucing up. Which is why I'm finally getting some work done on the kitchen."
He looked over at her. "So... you're divorced then?"
She shook her head, and set down her drink on the little side table between them, casting her gaze off into the distance.
"No." She replied. "Kunle has been gone for eight years. He died of a massive heart attack on a seminar trip. And until then, he'd never been sick a day in his life. It was such a shock to lose him like that out of the blue. And now, it's just me here."
"Wow." Ben shook his head solemnly. "I'm sorry to hear that. But this seems like a lot of house for a woman on her own."
"I know." She nodded. "But I just hate the thought of moving anywhere else. I just have so many good memories here. And seeing as I love to swim, it's nice to have a pool I can dip into whenever I want. To be honest, I just don't think I could survive in a little tight spaces building. I need to have space around me so I can sit out here and breathe in all this fresh air year round or I think my brain would shut down."
Ben mulled over her comments and nodded in agreement.
"So what is it you do, Sade?" He asked.
Sade grinned,thinking about all the stories and adventures she loved to create.
"I'm a writer." She replied.
"Really?" Ben looked amazed. "I don't think I've ever met a writer before. So you write books?"

She nodded, and flashed him a foxy grin.
"Yes. I write romance . Fun, sexy romance."
"I could see that." He laughed.

Access Bank

3 Likes

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by AdeoyeAdefemi: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
More ink to your pen

Try mention your fans because I thought you are still on break.
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Happy birthday boss
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2022

Goodness, she was sensual enough and wasn't afraid to show what she was feeling. So putting it down on the page would probably be easy for her.
"So, I'm guessing you also enjoy a healthy sex life?" He teased.
Picking up her drink again, looking slightly uncomfortable, Sade flinched as she told him the truth.
"To be honest, not lately. You're actually the first man I've been with since I lost my husband."
Ben, who had just taken a sip of his beer, choked and sputtered the moment she said that. Catching the dribbles on his chin in his hand, he figured she had to be kidding. Especially with the way she'd enjoyed herself in the kitchen. And after she'd waited eight long years, she'd actually picked him to finally end her dry spell?
"You can't be serious." He stared wide-eyed at her.
" Believe me, I am. Of course I have some toys that get a lot of use and I've come close to finally getting it on a few times, but for some reason at the last minute, I've always shied away. And to be honest, I think it was the spontaneity of what we just did that finally made me just go for it. I have a feeling if you'd taken me out for dinner and wined and dined me, I'd have probably had too much time to think and would have backed out by the end of the night. Which is what I've always done, no matter if I was attracted to the man or not."
Nodding his head, Ben began to wonder if what they'd just shared was it and there wouldn't be a repeat. And he hated the thought of that. But then it struck him. If she liked spontaneity, there was no reason he couldn't be spontaneous.He smiled at her and patted his thigh.
"Why don't you come on over here." He said.
Flashing a little grin, Sade didn't hesitate for long. She got off her chair and slid her ass right onto his lap.
"Like this?" She asked, already wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a soft little kiss on his lips.
"Yeah." He said, brushing back her hair and smiling up into her pretty eyes, already feeling his cock beginning to stir against her lower lips. "Just like that."

Then he was pushing aside her thong and stroking his fingers along her slickness, smiling as her eyes drifted shut and she began to moan.
"Oh, I'm so glad you stopped by." She murmured, shamelessly rocking her hot little cunt against his hand.
"Me too."He whispered, tugging her head down to kiss her again as he slipped in a finger, amazed at how wet and ready she already was. Of course after eight years, who could really blame her. He couldn't imagine living without sex for that long, positive he'd have the worst case of blue balls ever recorded.
Pulling back slightly, still wiggling her sex into his palm, Sade murmured over his mouth.
"You have to be anywhere tonight?"
"No. Nowhere." He shook his head and just kept fingering her. She moaned and slipped her hand between them, pushing his boxers down to get at his cock, giving him a sultry smile as she fisted him in her hand and began to stroke him up and down.And then a contented little sigh escaped her lips.
"Oh, good. Then we can do this all night." She purred.
Ben felt his erection lurch in her hand as she ran her thumb over the head, spreading a drop of pre-cum over the pulsing crown. What a night this was turning out to be. Fully expecting to get a tongue lashing for being so late, he never expected to find the lady of the house meeting him at the door looking like sex on legs, just begging to be plowed. And now it seemed she wanted him for the entire night. Not that he'd tell anyone, but he already knew that none of his friends would believe him if he did. Things like this only happened in porn, not in real life. But her hot little honey pot sure felt real enough squelching against his fingers as he slid them in and out of her faster and deeper with every flex of his wrist. And now he could hardly wait to have a taste of her.
Luckily for them, they were in an area secluded by a row of hedges set up to block the view of the pool. So when Ben untied her top, freeing her breasts again, he knew that no one could see the way he was bending his head to feast on her succulent pair as she slid herself down to glide her hot little pusse over his erection. Wow, talk about a wet dream come true. She had to have the sweetest pair of breasts imaginable and they were all for him. And she'd also made no secret of the fact that she wanted to be screwed again. It had to be the best night of his life. No woman had ever gotten him this aroused, and his cock felt thick enough to burst, he needed inside of her so badly.
And once she helped him tug off her bottoms and cast them aside, she took hold of his cock and poised it at her opening. Then closing her eyes, she softly cried out as his cockhead pushed past the resistance of her tight opening and began to press inside her, filling her up slowly with every downward thrust of her hips till she was panting and softly moaning as she began to bounce her ass up and down on his groin, finally filling herself up balls deep with every last inch of him.
"Oh, you feel so good." She moaned, sliding her slickness up over his cock as she lifted her hips before slamming right back down on him. "I've only been with three men in my life, and by far, you have to be the best. Oh, do you ever feel amazing."
Shaking her head, he just loved her honesty.
"And you feel crazy good." He told her, wincing as she slammed down on him hard, taking no prisoners in her need to get off. "I know I've never felt anyone tighter."
He one of her lovely breasts in his hand and ran his tongue around her nipple.
"And you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen, or tasted." He murmured.
Smiling down at his dark head as he hungrily devoured her breast, Sade realized he was just what she needed. A gorgeous young man showing up at her door to see to her every need and make her feel like the vital woman she'd once been, if only for a night, was more than she could have wished for. And finally, after all these years, she was experiencing the type of mind-melting orgasms that she'd only ever dreamed of. Now, if only she could write what she was feeling. But it was all just too intense for words. Closing her eyes, blown away by the feel of his mouth on her body, and the way it had her pusse quivering with need, her heart racing, and her breasts delectably tingling as his lips and tongue slowly began to tease her into yet another mind-altering climax, there was just no way to describe it. It might be crazy, but she knew she'd never enjoyed anything more than being with him right now. He might be young, maybe even a little too young for her, but no matter his age, he was exactly what she needed and there was just no way she was strong enough to fight the primal urges he'd finally unleashed in her.
Finally lifting his head, Ben looked into her eyes, and could see was thinking hard on something.
"Hey, gorgeous, are you trying to insult me? Thinking about your grocery list while you're riding me?" He tweaked her nipple.
Laughing, she bent and brushed her nose over his, before dropping a playful kiss on the tip.
"Actually I was just thinking that what you do to me feels too good for words." She said.
"Then I think what you need to do is just let go and feel..." He whispered over her lips, as he claimed her mouth in a deep heady kiss, wrapping his arms tightly around her, as she squeezed him hard deep inside her, with the most intimate caress imaginable.
She just loved the feel of being wrapped in his big, strong arms, despite the fact that she'd never done anything so scandalous as a romp with a complete stranger, especially naked out in her yard. And although she knew no one could see them, it still felt pretty crazy to be riding his big hard cock like she didn't have a care in the world right out in the open. But the feel of him stretching her insides, almost to the point of pain was something she'd only ever dreamed of. It all felt so incredibly erotic and yet so wickedly good. And gazing into the warmth of his dark, lust-filled eyes, she imagined she struck gold finding such a handsome young stud to help her finally live out all her kinky fantasies. Especially since he also seemed to be a pretty nice guy.
What a terrific day this was turning out to be. The day she finally gave in to temptation after so many years of depravation. It was like walking out from a long trek in the desert to find a cool refreshing ocean just waiting for her to dive in.
And as she gently bounced up and down on his cock, softly moaning at the incredible feel of him filling her right up, there were just so many things she'd been dying to try. Like finally finding out what it would feel like to suck a guy off, especially one with a really huge cock. And lucky for her, he just happened to have one hell of a monster between his thighs. And spying the cool blue water in her peripheral vision, she'd yet to have sex in the pool, since her husband had been a bit of a germaphobe, who, no big surprise, was never too big on going down on her, or allowing her go down on him.
Thinking back, their sex life had been fine, if a little predictable. Usually just once a week on a Friday night. Or Saturday night if she was lucky. But already with Ben, she could just tell that everything would be different and so much wilder since he'd already decorated her kitchen that had never seen such an act of wanton need, or depravity, in the two decades since the house had been built. And goodness, the way his cum had splashed on the floor after it had dripped from between her thighs. Of course after he'd plowed her good and hard, right on the kitchen counter, it was just too mind-blowing to think that she'd actually allowed herself been taken like that. Especially by a complete stranger that she'd only just met.

Access Bank

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wow this is getting more naughtier wink
Thanks OP
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
Wow this is getting more naughtier wink
Thanks OP
smiley

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
TGIF cool

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
everton4life:
TGIF cool
Everton where this update dey ���
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Everton where this update dey ���
okadabooks cool
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
everton4life:
okadabooks cool
Everton don dey carry us go where we no know grin I literally abandoned that OkadaBooks because of it’s inconsistency. There was a time when I recharge my account so that I can purchase a book, those mofo didn’t credit my OkadaBooks and the money was debited from my Bank account
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Everton don dey carry us go where we no know grin I literally abandoned that OkadaBooks because of it’s inconsistency. There was a time when I recharge my account so that I can purchase a book, those mofo didn’t credit my OkadaBooks and the money was debited from my Bank account

Yeah, I kind of noticed the complaints about it lately. I've modified the posts here to make it easier for readers to get the full book. smiley

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2022

Sade stopped bouncing, as a thought occurred to her. And since she really didn't know anything about him, she just had to ask.
"So... are you in a relationship, Ben?"
"No." Ben shook his head with an amused grin. "I wouldn't be here with you like this if I was."
A hugh sigh escaped Sade's lips. Relieved to hear that, the romantic in her hated the idea that she might have tempted him to cheat. But seeing as they were both available, picking up her pace again, delicious little tingles running through her at the feel of him filling her up so insanely tight, especially with him basically impaling her, with her being on top . She couldn't see any reason why they couldn't have some fun together. Especially now that she'd finally gotten over her ridiculously long dry spell after that amazingly dirty romp they'd both thoroughly enjoyed.
Deciding she'd punished his cock long enough, Ben grabbed her around the waist and flipped her onto her back. He smiled into her eyes as he cupped her ass in his hands.
"You've got me so hot, bouncing on my cock like that, that I think it's my turn to ride you." He winked.
Nodding numbly at the heat in his eyes, she happily parted her thighs, shivering at the look of pure lust that crossed his features as he stared wide-eyed at the sight of her glistening sex open and practically begging for his mouth.
"Good lord, Sade." He groaned with arousal. "You have to have the sweetest pusse ever created."
And then his mouth was on her. As she slammed her eyes shut, quickly going into a full body shudder, she knew she'd never felt anything as amazing as him sucking back her nether lips and feverishly flicking her with his tongue.
Loudly squealing as the most delicious little ripples swept through her sex, she fisted a handful of his hair, as he worked her clit with his tongue, circling and licking and sucking until her vision went blurry from how crazy hard he'd gotten her tingling.
"Oh, Bleep me." She gasped, ", I love this. How have I never felt this before? I'm going to cum so hard if you keep doing what you're doing with that thing with your mouth."
Smiling against her quivering sex as he continued to lap into her, Ben raised his head.
"Then cum on my tongue, gorgeous." He murmured. "And I'll lap up everything you give me."
Twisting his hair in a death grip, even his dirty words were just so arousing, only adding to the torment of him ravishing her pusse like a man possessed.
"Good God,Ben I'm think I'm going to faint. Everything you're doing just feels so insanely good. More than I ever dreamed of. I just love your mouth." She groaned.
Smiling to himself as he pushed two fingers inside her, he turned them till he felt that rough patch inside her that he knew would set her off. Then sucking her clit between his lips, when her entire body began to shiver and she came with a rush, screaming out his name loud enough that anyone in the neighborhood could hear her, he was overcome with how good it made him feel to give her such pleasure, especially once he realized that no one had ever gone down on her like this before. Which blew his mind to think that such a beautiful sexual being had been left on the vine, when she was still so vital and clearly every bit as into carnal pursuits as he was.
Even with the sweetness of her release coating his tongue, Ben just kept lapping at her sex, savoring every last drop she had to give. Her body quaking hard as he pushed in his tongue and rimmed out her pusse, till she was one big quivering mess, desperately clawing at him to hold her as she fell to pieces. Crawling up her body, happy to oblige, circling her in his arms, he smiled at her.
"Open your eyes, gorgeous." He said. "I want see how amazing you look after you've come that hard."

Her eyes slowly flickering open, Sade gazed up into the warmth in his eyes with a tear trickling down her cheek. She was just so overjoyed to finally be experiencing all there was to know about sex, but even more, finding out what it meant to be this close to a man. She tugged him to her chest, enveloping him in her arms.
"Thank you for that, Ben." She whispered into his ears. "I've never felt anything even close to that before. It was just so perfect."
Overcome with emotion, Ben rocked her in his arms, his own needs forgotten as he pressed his lips to her face, her eyes, her forehead and finally her lips, lingering over her mouth as he cradled her close to his chest. If he wasn't careful, he'd end up falling for her. And falling for a client was not only reckless but something a guy in his position knew better than to do, especially if he wanted to get hired again. No one would want to employ a guy who went around hooking up with clients whether they were single or not. Word got out that he liked to Bleep around with the lady of the house and he'd be blacklisted fast.
Still, reluctant to let go, he pressed his lips to the top of her head.
"You know I'll have to be gone before morning, so none of the crew figure out what we've been up to." He said.
"I know." She nodded slowly.
"But you know that still leaves us the whole night to explore each other." He pulled back and smiled into her eyes.

Access Bank

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Happy weekend grin
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Same to you brother man
Re: SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) by everton4life(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2022

And the way her eyes lit up as she flashed him the naughtiest grin he'd ever seen was priceless. She was just so sweet, and it seemed every bit as into him as he was into her. And now he could hardly wait to get it on with her again. Who needed sleep when he could be with her?
"You hungry?" She asked, giving his bare butt a squeeze.
Grinning with his eyebrows playfully wiggling, he looked between her legs again. She gave his butt a teasing swat.
"I mean for actual food, silly." She giggled.
"Yeah, I could eat. How about I go out and get us something to eat and pick up some more beer and wine." He suggested.
But when he noticed her smile disappear, and saw the way she was anxiously biting down on her lip, he frowned.
"What's wrong? You don't want to eat?" He tilted his head sideways.

Dropping her gaze to the dark sexy mat of hair on his chest, she traced her fingernail around his nipple.
"I just hope you'll come back and it isn't just an excuse to leave." She blurted.
His brow shot up as he took hold of her chin and looked her in the eye.
"Are you crazy? You think I'd walk out on the best thing that ever happened to me? Sade, I'm really enjoying myself with you and I just want to get us some food and something more to drink, that's all. And believe me, I'll be back." He smiled.
Not entirely sure she heard him right when he said she was the best thing that ever happened to him, she blinked. But feeling a little foolish and hating him to think she was as insecure as she sounded, she nodded.
"Sorry." She rubbed her arm."I guess with you being so much younger than I am, I sort of wondered if you found me lacking. Especially compared to the pretty young things you're probably used to dating."
Shaking his head, he looked into her eyes.
"Believe me, no woman I've ever known could compare to you." He said. "I just love how honest you are, how you're not afraid to let me know what you're feeling, and the way your body shivers when you're about to cum. It's just so crazy hot. I've never met anyone as open as you are. And I've got to tell you I like it. I like it a lot. And I'm just hoping you're feeling it too, because I'd like to keep seeing you. And obviously not just to work on your house."
Biting down on her lip, she finally gave him a smile.
"I'd like to keep seeing you too." She admitted
Glad that was settled, Ben slid off the chair and stood over her naked, chucking as Sade looked him over from head to toe, licking her lips. Then she reached out and slowly ran her hands over every well-defined muscle on his chest, abs and finally circling his cock in her hand.
"And I already know what I want for dessert, a great big taste of this," She purred, giving it a soft squeeze.
Just when he thought things couldn't possibly get any hotter with her, she came out with something like that. And now he had to drive his truck with his cock throbbing to get in her mouth.
"You keep doing that." He said, cupping her cheek as she kept stroking him."And we'll be heading inside and forgetting all about dinner."

"Well, I get so involved writing my stories, that I often forget to eat." She shrugged."But since I've never experienced anything even close to what i have here in my hand, I'd be willing to forget all about dinner. If it meant I could have a chance to savor the taste of you in my mouth."
Looking skyward as she kept sliding her hand over his cock, making it grow harder and thicker by the second, Ben wondered how he'd been lucky enough to wander into her house today and find her so ready and willing, and yet so amazingly sweet that he knew he had to leave and get them some dinner, or all she'd be having tonight was a good long taste of him and nothing much else. And if what she said was true about forgetting to eat, he knew he had to go out and get her some groceries. Especially if he was going to be spending some time with her. And now knowing her as he did, he'd be more than happy to take care of every last thing she needed.
Finally, he took hold of her hand.
"Why don't you come inside with me while I get dressed." He suggested. "And tell me what you like on your pizza."
Smiling into his eyes, she pushed up on her toes and pressed a soft little kiss to his lips.
"You know, I really like you, Ben." She said. "You're like no other man I've ever known."
Ben smiled softly,staring into her hypnotic and yet beautiful eyes. He liked her too. Maybe a little too much. Slipping his arm around her waist as they made their way back inside, he pressed a kiss to the top of her head. At least they'd agreed to see more of each other, so he'd get a chance to really get to know her. Even with her clothes on, he had a feeling she was someone he'd enjoy having in his life.

Access Bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / Abuja To Lagos (18+) / Word 'OZIL' Added To The New Oxford Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.