Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. (6892 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I know ABJ very well then and now and you're very correct in your assertions. I am beginning to see more Northern Muslim votes for Peter Obi than Tinubu in the North.

They are in lagos hoping that MC Oluomo will deliver Tinubu in the North. grin grin

Tinubu that is battling in his own stronghold grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:
This guy is right, coming from oyigboupdate you know how high it gets. But there are a lot to not be said online. Tinubu will be such a looser next year he will never recover.

Just be quiet let everyone eat from the Lagos treasury, it is Sanwo Olu I pity his future.

Sanwolu will use tinubu to ascend, but as soon as Tinubu looses the elections Next year, he will show Tinubu that he was once a drug addict. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

And then you woke up from the delusion-inspired dream... cheesy

If wishes were horses, piiggiddiootts will ride... cheesy

Make I quote u first.

3 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

They are in lagos hoping that MC Oluomo will deliver Tinubu in the North. grin grin

Tinubu that is battling in his own stronghold grin grin
I told some people Obi will get about 40 percent South Western votes they think I talk only out of wishful thinking. They're hope is on money intervention, but you can only buy a hungry person to certain limits, definitely not a hungry ideological one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

In the end Abiola won with a wide margin defeating Tofa and federal might with a wide margin

Tinubu won't even spend one kobo when we have FG, Majority of State Governors, Chagoury brothers, Dangote , Otedola, Volpi of Oando

Can you confidently say people of rural north and South would see 5k cash and not sell their votes
Abiola defeated federal might?
Where do you usually get this your fables from?

6 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

Sanwolu will use tinubu to ascend, but as soon as Tinubu looses the elections Next year, he will show Tinubu that he was once a drug addict. grin grin
I used to think cos you expose the killings in the South East against your own people by your own people you're not wise, but now I know you are very intelligent and calculative and your reasons are genuine.

Some people can sit at the back and still see ahead of the one sitting in front, you are one of those. Let not tell Tinubu this though, it's our collective wealth he's giving out.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Such a funny imagination.... Una talk pass this before primaries

Don't go and start grassroot, door to door ward to LGA campaign for your stupid Obituary candidate

UNA DUN BUY PAMPERS AND SLEEPING PILLS FoR PA TINUBU

4 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Crying, weeping and sobbing more than the bereaved.
You want to die of distress for Tinubu that doesn't know about your existence.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say my comment dey make you sad. You have just started. I go give you more of it. Before election many of you will get heart attack. Kikikikikiki! I laff at your woe. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. Haters continue to feel sad. I like it like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here .

" ... turning a rotten situation to a bad one ... " - - - Tinubu ��.

" ... ...climate change is a question of how do you prevent a church rat � from eating a poisoned holy communion ... ... " - - - tinubu ��

" ... a 400 bags thousand barrels of oil ... " - - - tinubu ��.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2022
haffaze777:

We've heard you bro,can you now move to create another tinubu thread? grin
CoMR TALK TRUE, U DUN BUY PAMPERS AND SLEEPING PILLA FOr BAbA

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by toneroforever(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA, 36 states plus FCT

APC has a solid presence, structure, party agent, Mobilizers , grassroot campaigners, Trade union like NURTW and APC market women in almost all wards and they are ready to deliver

What does Zombidiots Labour party and Obituary have?!

Absolutely nothing

Obi & Labour Party have the disenchanted citizens on their side. That's all u need in this BVAS era. Hunger, unemployment, hardship, insecurity have mobilized them & they are waiting for Tinubu & APC to pepper them.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

" ... turning a rotten situation to a bad one ... " - - - Tinubu ��.

" ... ...climate change is a question of how do you prevent a church rat � from eating a poisoned holy communion ... ... " - - - tinubu ��

" ... a 400 bags thousand barrels of oil ... " - - - tinubu ��.
Slowpoke, e be like say you go wail taya aswear. I can see how you are wailing and gnashing your teeth. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here. I will continue to give you since you are behaving like a stubborn fly that enters grave with the corpse. Make you continue to wail. Tinubu is your next president. Take it or leave it.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Abiola defeated federal might?
Where do you usually get this your fables from?

How old are you?

Who funded both parties?!

Who did Babangida favour to win?

Who coerced Nwosu not to make the declaration?!

Federal Might
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Slowpoke, e be like say you go wail taya aswear. I can see how you are wailing and gnashing your teeth. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here. I will continue to give you since you are behaving like a stubborn fly that enters grave with the corpse. Make you continue to wail. Tinubu is your next president. Take it or leave it.
Small truth wey I talk na dun dey vex u, OK abeg forgive me and forget but mak una try buy pampers for baba, forget about sleeping pills

3 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

How old are you?

Who funded both parties?!

Who did Babangida favour to win?

Who coerced Nwosu not to make the declaration?!

Federal Might
Maybe you should answer the question as pertaining age. Abiola was a friend of the military establishment since the 80s moreso Babangida

Read

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Small truth wey I talk na dun dey vex u, OK abeg forgive me and forget but mak una try buy pampers for baba, forget about sleeping pills
Please continue to wail and gnash your teeth now. You go soon get high BP because of Tinubu. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here.
I go give you what you want. Hater, gei away from my post. I like Tinubu. He is the best man for the job. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity (Amen)
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Maybe you should answer the question as pertaining age. Abiola was a friend of the military establishment since the 80s moreso Babangida

Read

Babangida was an AGIP ... He was friendly with all Government in power and funded all major Coup d'etat that isn't news

Most Generals never wanted someone as powerful as Abiola to rule especially Babangida his close friend.. only Gen Yar'Adua and Gen Obasanjo reluctantly supported Abiola.

So yes Federal might was against him and he won against them making them fustrate him till his last breath
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Babangida was an AGIP ... He was friendly with all Government in power and funded all major Coup d'etat that isn't news

Most Generals never wanted someone as powerful as Abiola to rule especially Babangida his close friend.. only Gen Yar'Adua and Gen Obasanjo reluctantly supported Abiola.

So yes Federal might was against him and he won against them making them fustrate him till his last breath
Lol. Are you sure about that? Do you know even Murtala Muhammad was a friend to Abiola?
You need to read wide and stop making up things in your head.
Abiola was the candidate of the Muslim North establishment led by the military. In case you don't know, he was instrumental to Nigeria joining OIC under Babangida. Babangida didn't want Yaradua to contest, and he got rid of him through a decree. Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
toneroforever:

Obi & Labour Party have the disenchanted citizens on their side. That's all u need in this BVAS era. Hunger, unemployment, hardship, insecurity have mobilized them & they are waiting for Tinubu & APC to pepper them.

They don't understand.

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Please continue to wail and gnash your teeth now. You go soon get high BP because of Tinubu. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here.
I go give you what you want. Hater, gei away from my post. I like Tinubu. He is the best man for the job. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity (Amen)
Lolsssssss
Joke apart, I can give u d sleeping pills free, but u see pampers? Pampers wey dey for market never do for children and d unborn ones na papa wan finish d pampers for market ni?
see baba wey fine pass other papas

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss
Joke apart, I can give u d sleeping pills free, but u see pampers? Pampers wey dey for market never do for children and d unborn ones na papa wan finish d pampers for market ni?
see baba wey fine pass other papas
E pain you? I like it like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here. Mr. Disgruntled element see your life. You are giving yourself unnecessary high BP because of Tinubu. I no pity you, na ya choice be that. May your wailing and gnashing of teeth be multiplied.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Are you sure about that? Do you know even Murtala Muhammad was a friend to Abiola?
You need to read wide and stop making up things in your head.
Abiola was the candidate of the Muslim North establishment led by the military. In case you don't know, he was instrumental to Nigeria joining OIC under Babangida. Babangida didn't want Yaradua to contest, and he got rid of him through a decree. Think about that.

Abiola's first contact with the military was through Murtala when Murtala headed signal corp in Lagos and Abiola was hired by a foreign telecoms provider to retrieve Military international calls interconnectivity charges... He and Murtala with the help of Yar'Adua did a good job recovering the debt and made millions themselves and that was the start of their story leading to RCN and ITT

Abiola signified his interest less than a year to Babangida's planed democracy...

His main crime against his military friends and the West was his Hope 93 manifesto, bragging that he would privatise NNPC, and stop some corruption... This was what got the establishment against him

Babangida begged him as a friend to back down but Abiola never listened
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Proudlyomonna: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
If tinubu's fate is in the hands of Northerners in Lagos He has already lost grin
His Agberos who go about intimidating and assaulting them have already made them dislike tinubu.
APC MUST GO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? I like it like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here. Mr. Disgruntled element see your life. You are giving yourself unnecessary high BP because of Tinubu. I no pity you, na ya choice be that. May your wailing and gnashing of teeth be multiplied.
D most handsome man that ever liveth
Lolsssssss, na me versus d urchins for today

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

D most handsome man that ever liveth
Lolsssssss, na me versus d urchins for today
Wailing wailer, na your business be that. You like am you no like am Tinubu is your next president. Take it or leave it. Stop crying .
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Proudlyomonna: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA, 36 states plus FCT

APC has a solid presence, structure, party agent, Mobilizers , grassroot campaigners, Trade union like NURTW and APC market women in almost all wards and they are ready to deliver

What does Zombidiots Labour party and Obituary have?!

Absolutely nothing

The Common man whose life and survival has been greatly threatened by this APC Disaster.
The Youth who have come to understand that Tribalism aside there is no future and hope for them with APC.
The Mothers who can barely feed their kids due to this APC Disaster.
The Fathers up North and MB who had to watch bandits and Terrorist destroy their families are there With Us to send this APC disaster back to the hell they crawled out from.
#ENDAPCNOWSAVENIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The Common man whose life and survival has been greatly threatened by this APC Disaster.
The Youth who have come to understand that Tribalism aside there is no future and hope for them with APC.
The Mothers who can barely feed their kids due to this APC Disaster.
The Fathers up North and MB who had to watch bandits and Terrorist destroy their families are there With Us to send this APC disaster back to the hell they crawled out from.
#ENDAPCNOWSAVENIGERIA.

Come to Bere, labiran, borne Foto, foko, Idi arere and Oje in Ibadan come and tell awon eruku makanaki that if you get mind... No be by social media noise you fit enter ghetto Campaign for shrine
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by trantayo: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
The beauty of democracy is that one man , one vote. They said, Tinubu could not get APC ticket, he got it and definitely, he will win the election by God grace
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
trantayo:
The beauty of democracy is that one man , one vote. They said, Tinubu could not get APC ticket, he got it and definitely, he will win the election by God grace

The reason he got the ticket is already addressed.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailing wailer, na your business be that. You like am you no like am Tinubu is your next president. Take it or leave it. Stop crying .

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Abiola's first contact with the military was through Murtala when Murtala headed signal corp in Lagos and Abiola was hired by a foreign telecoms provider to retrieve Military international calls interconnectivity charges... He and Murtala with the help of Yar'Adua did a good job recovering the debt and made millions themselves and that was the start of their story leading to RCN and ITT

Abiola signified his interest less than a year to Babangida's planed democracy...

His main crime against his military friends and the West was his Hope 93 manifesto, bragging that he would privatise NNPC, and stop some corruption... This was what got the establishment against him

Babangida begged him as a friend to back down but Abiola never listened
You have started with fables again.
When did Babangida ever beg Abiola to back down on anything?
When did Abiola ever say he will privatize NNPC?
Every candidate in Nigeria since the 60s has always campaigned on stopping corruption including the military. Even Abacha talked about stopping corruption. Even Atiku has mentioned it recently. Even Tinubu.
When has that hurt anybody? Even Mai Gaskiya who took office on that premise ended up doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by ibechris(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
I had a discussion with some APC supporters from the North here in Abuja.

Remember I am a Tinubu supporter, though I am voting for Peter Obi.

So as we we discussing as Normal APC guys, about Tinubu's chances, these guys shocked me.

They told me that this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

That the Northern votes are majorly for Atiku, while the rest is for Peter Obi.

I pretended to be disappointed in their statement and they laughed.

I asked them why were they supporting Tinubu in APC, when they know the North will vote Atiku?

They said prior to the campaign, they were told that Tinubu is coming with billions of dollars, so they should position to get their share. And that's what they are doing.

They said even the Presidency is working for Atiku. I told them I doubt president buhari will betray Tinubu by working for Atiku.

They said Buhari is the president and not the presidency. That Buhari is not interested in who wins 2023 elections. That The rigging machinery of APC is controlled by the presidency and not Buhari.

And that presidency is working for Atiku.

I asked how Tinubu got the party ticket without the support of Buhari.

They said the same reason tinubu got the ticket, is the same reason they are supporting him.

I told them to explain further.

They said they told me initially that they have been informed that Tinubu has billions to spend, and they should position.

Now, who else will be desperate and willing to spend in APC like Tinubu?

Amechi stole from rivers and his contract with rivers ended as soon as he stopped being governor. But Tinubu's contract with lagos funds is still running, years after being governor.

The governors have already arranged their delegates, and if APC handed the ticket to lawan, who will pay the delegates?

That's why the governors resisted the party chairman. But that moves was the presidency showing its hand too early.

They asked me if I thought that those in the presidency will want to leave the corridors of power for Tinhbu, when they know Atiku will retain them?

They told me to better collect my share and vote for Peter Obi, that they are voting Atiku.

I pretended to be sad, while they laughed. Meanwhile I was laughing inside grin grin grin

Chai, I really pity Tinubu.

I live in the north.
Go round Abuja and Nasarawa states...u will hear from the man on the street just like u have heard. APC is only waxing strong on Nairaland.

They really do not know what is about to hit them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Invite PDP Leaders For Interrogation Over Attack On Atiku, APC Tells Security Ag / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! / Police Helicopter Crashes At CPS Bus Stop, Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.