Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. (6891 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=117665307][/quote]I so much like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country and usher in peace progress and prosperity.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You have started with fables again.
When did Babangida ever beg Abiola to back down on anything?
When did Abiola ever say he will privatize NNPC?
Every candidate in Nigeria since the 60s has always campaigned on stopping corruption including the military. Even Abacha talked about stopping corruption. Even Atiku has mentioned it recently. Even Tinubu.
When has that hurt anybody? Even Mai Gaskiya who took office on that premise ended up doing nothing.

Atleast you have data google search hope 93

There are even video interview of Abiola talking about privatisation of NNPC

Oh and to add another fable to your history class today... Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji was one of the emissary IBB used in begging Abiola to stand down
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Proudlyomonna: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Come to Bere, labiran, borne Foto, foko, Idi arere and Oje in Ibadan come and tell awon eruku makanaki that if you get mind... No be by social media noise you fit enter ghetto Campaign for shrine

Ok so you are saying that the few Thugs will make tinubu president right grin
It's good to see that the North who holds your tinubu destiny in their hands has already rejected him.
He is not going to see Shishi from the Christian block too grin
May God never punish Us with anything like APC AGAIN.
Another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Crying, weeping and sobbing more than the bereaved.
You want to die of distress for Tinubu that doesn't know about your existence.

He will know at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ok so you are saying that the few Thugs will make tinubu president right grin
It's good to see that the North who holds your tinubu destiny in their hands has already rejected him.
He is not going to see Shishi from the Christian block too grin
May God never punish Us with anything like APC AGAIN.
Another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso rock

Eyah!!! Zombidiots no Sabi politics, dem no Sabi say politics is local and not on social media

Una go wail for 8years straight
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by BRIMBRAM: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

This thread will remain here after the elections.

And then change your moniker like many did after Tinubu won the APC primaries. Tinubu is going to win again by the grace of the Almighty.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
I so much like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country and usher in peace progress and prosperity.
Yes oooh, may that same god help close his nyash for licking, baba nyash dun too lick jare
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes oooh, may that same god help close his nyash for licking, baba nyash dun too lick jare
God is on his side. His admin will usher in peace progress and prosperity. Don't involve in crime you hear?
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

And then change your moniker like many did after Tinubu won the APC primaries. Tinubu is going to win again by the grace of the Almighty.

Let's see who changes moniker.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Rexymania(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
I'm obedient but I think Atiku will win with a slim margin. But na Obi I go vote come February

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast you have data google search hope 93

There are even video interview of Abiola talking about privatisation of NNPC

Oh and to add another fable to your history class today... Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji was one of the emissary IBB used in begging Abiola to stand down
Can you share some of the videos?

Where did you get that from that IBB sent Mogaji to beg Abiola? Who is giving you these fables? From where to where? All these burukutu info sef

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Can you share some of the videos?

Where did you get that from that IBB sent Mogaji to beg Abiola? Who is giving you these fables? From where to where? All these burukutu info sef

That was why I asked how old you are
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
God is on his side. His admin will usher in peace progress and prosperity. Don't involve in crime you hear?
Yes ohhhhhhh, d god no heal am when it was needed na now wey baba dun scatter en cloths with urine and shit

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes ohhhhhhh, d god no heal am when it was needed na now wey baba dun scatter en cloths with urine and shit
Na ya headache be that. Tinubu will be our president by next year.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Na ya headache be that. Tinubu will be our president by next year.
Yes ohhhhhhh
Let me start welcoming him into d kingdom of papas that wears pampers. Pampers for kids na waiting papa dey wear, abi baba no wear pampers when en dey small?

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

That was why I asked how old you are
That was why I said you should answer that question first. Perhaps you heard the tale from your elders and you misconstrued Awolowo for MKO and Obasanjo for IBB. Even at that, Awolowo never said he will privatize NNPC. What he said is that he will probe the accounts of the FG including NNPC.

It is interesting to note how it makes sense to you that a sitting military President will send emissaries to "beg" a civilian who is not yet elected to become President to not privatize a national asset when he becomes President as if a democratic President can unilaterally privatize national assets.

It is also interesting how Abibatu Mogaji became an emissary for Babangida to Abiola his close friend from the late 70s.
Whoever is telling you these tales is not doing you any good at all. Na baba nla whining

3 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes ohhhhhhh
Let me start welcoming him into d kingdom of papas that wears pampers. Pampers for kids na waiting papa dey wear, abi baba no wear pampers when en dey small?
I like the man. The best man man for the job. Haters how market?
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes ohhhhhhh
E pain you? As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Make I laff at you small.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
I like the man. The best man man for the job. Haters how market?
Wow, beautiful beautiful beautiful.
Chaiiiii, dis picture looks so disgusting, see as dis one resemble sacrifice for d gods

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Jogs1900: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

You don't get it. The Northern APC is now PDP.

They will keep cheering Tinubu till the election result is announced. At that moment, you become helpless, like goodluck jonathan.

Labour has the the poor and the middle class that fell into poverty under APC.

The average Nigerians who were not interested in Elections before, but can no longer afford flight ticket and basic amenities.
All northern APC governors will work for Asiwaju...Check out what happened yesterday in Kaduna...Till now,PDP is still crying...APC is not ready to loose their stronghold hence the reason they didn't allow Atiku use the main stadium.Im in Kaduna and I know what I'm saying.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Wow, beautiful beautiful beautiful.
Chaiiiii, dis picture looks so disgusting, see as dis one resemble sacrifice for d gods
Your eyes must be bad. Go for a test. Please post your picture here . Your own picture o.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by onumadu: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

It's North first. Wake up.

More like it's FULANI and RUGA first.
Buhari couldn't land the project, so he will try to pass the torch to Atiku.
Tinubu people are clueless. lol
Every true Nigerian with the interest of Nigeria first has only one candidate in this race: PETER OBI

BTW@ Udele, you be real bad boy o. grin

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Curious345: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA, 36 states plus FCT

APC has a solid presence, structure, party agent, Mobilizers , grassroot campaigners, Trade union like NURTW and APC market women in almost all wards and they are ready to deliver

What does Zombidiots Labour party and Obituary have?!

Absolutely nothing
but Atiku has
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
I had a discussion with some APC supporters from the North here in Abuja.

Remember I am a Tinubu supporter, though I am voting for Peter Obi.

So as we we discussing as Normal APC guys, about Tinubu's chances, these guys shocked me.

They told me that this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

That the Northern votes are majorly for Atiku, while the rest is for Peter Obi.

I pretended to be disappointed in their statement and they laughed.

I asked them why were they supporting Tinubu in APC, when they know the North will vote Atiku?

They said prior to the campaign, they were told that Tinubu is coming with billions of dollars, so they should position to get their share. And that's what they are doing.

They said even the Presidency is working for Atiku. I told them I doubt president buhari will betray Tinubu by working for Atiku.

They said Buhari is the president and not the presidency. That Buhari is not interested in who wins 2023 elections. That The rigging machinery of APC is controlled by the presidency and not Buhari.

And that presidency is working for Atiku.

I asked how Tinubu got the party ticket without the support of Buhari.

They said the same reason tinubu got the ticket, is the same reason they are supporting him.

I told them to explain further.

They said they told me initially that they have been informed that Tinubu has billions to spend, and they should position.

Now, who else will be desperate and willing to spend in APC like Tinubu?

Amechi stole from rivers and his contract with rivers ended as soon as he stopped being governor. But Tinubu's contract with lagos funds is still running, years after being governor.

The governors have already arranged their delegates, and if APC handed the ticket to lawan, who will pay the delegates?

That's why the governors resisted the party chairman. But that moves was the presidency showing its hand too early.

They asked me if I thought that those in the presidency will want to leave the corridors of power for Tinhbu, when they know Atiku will retain them?

They told me to better collect my share and vote for Peter Obi, that they are voting Atiku.

I pretended to be sad, while they laughed. Meanwhile I was laughing inside grin grin grin

Chai, I really pity Tinubu.

Your analysis is watery and full of holes, I will just point one to you and leave you to relish in your ignorance.

If brother's just wanted Tinubu's money, what stops them from going collecting the money and voting their preferred candidate during the primary abi is there any thing that bind delegate from collecting money from Mr A and vote Mr B?

Why will the so called cabal prefer Atiku in an opposition party when they have power to instal their puppet in APC which would have help them retain their sole authority on whoever becomes the president?
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Your analysis is watery and full of holes, I will just point one to you and leave you to relish in your ignorance.

If brother's just wanted Tinubu's money, what stops them from going collecting the money and voting their preferred candidate during the primary abi is there any thing that bind delegate from collecting money from Mr A and vote Mr B?

Why will the so called cabal prefer Atiku in an opposition party when they have power to instal their puppet in APC which would have help them retain their sole authority on whoever becomes the president?

You never read about people collecting their money back from delegates after loosing?

Why will the North want to be under Tinubu, when they can be in power through Atiku?

If the 2 parties zoned to the South, then the North has no choice. But as long as the North has a ticket, they are voting Atkku.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Spy360(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say my comment dey make you sad. You have just started. I go give you more of it. Before election many of you will get heart attack. Kikikikikiki! I laff at your woe. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. Haters continue to feel sad. I like it like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here .
The grandeur of delusion...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Curious345: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Slowpoke, e be like say you go wail taya aswear. I can see how you are wailing and gnashing your teeth. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here. I will continue to give you since you are behaving like a stubborn fly that enters grave with the corpse. Make you continue to wail. Tinubu is your next president. Take it or leave it.

Hey hey , stop being petty..

Say it like this "TINUBU IS MY NEXT PRESIDENT>>(not tinubu is your next president ) THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Spy360:
The grandeur of delusion...
grin grin grin grin grin
Na ya trade mark be that. Dingbat.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
I had a discussion with some APC supporters from the North here in Abuja.

Remember I am a Tinubu supporter, though I am voting for Peter Obi.

So as we we discussing as Normal APC guys, about Tinubu's chances, these guys shocked me.

They told me that this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

That the Northern votes are majorly for Atiku, while the rest is for Peter Obi.

I pretended to be disappointed in their statement and they laughed.

I asked them why were they supporting Tinubu in APC, when they know the North will vote Atiku?

They said prior to the campaign, they were told that Tinubu is coming with billions of dollars, so they should position to get their share. And that's what they are doing.

They said even the Presidency is working for Atiku. I told them I doubt president buhari will betray Tinubu by working for Atiku.

They said Buhari is the president and not the presidency. That Buhari is not interested in who wins 2023 elections. That The rigging machinery of APC is controlled by the presidency and not Buhari.

And that presidency is working for Atiku.

I asked how Tinubu got the party ticket without the support of Buhari.

They said the same reason tinubu got the ticket, is the same reason they are supporting him.

I told them to explain further.

They said they told me initially that they have been informed that Tinubu has billions to spend, and they should position.

Now, who else will be desperate and willing to spend in APC like Tinubu?

Amechi stole from rivers and his contract with rivers ended as soon as he stopped being governor. But Tinubu's contract with lagos funds is still running, years after being governor.

The governors have already arranged their delegates, and if APC handed the ticket to lawan, who will pay the delegates?

That's why the governors resisted the party chairman. But that moves was the presidency showing its hand too early.

They asked me if I thought that those in the presidency will want to leave the corridors of power for Tinhbu, when they know Atiku will retain them?

They told me to better collect my share and vote for Peter Obi, that they are voting Atiku.

I pretended to be sad, while they laughed. Meanwhile I was laughing inside grin grin grin

Chai, I really pity Tinubu.

NorthWest
Tinubu- 40%
Atiku - 30%
Obi - 20%
Kwankwanso - 10%

NorthEast
Tinubu- 30%
Atiku - 40%
Obi - 20%
Kwankwanso - 10%

NorthCentral
Tinubu- 30%
Atiku - 30%
Obi - 40%

SouthWest
Tinubu- 50%
Atiku - 10%
Obi - 40%

SouthEast
Atiku - 10%
Obi - 90%

SouthSouth
Atiku - 20%
Obi - 80%

TOTAL
Tinubu- 25%
Atiku - 23%
Obi - 48%

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA, 36 states plus FCT

APC has a solid presence, structure, party agent, Mobilizers , grassroot campaigners, Trade union like NURTW and APC market women in almost all wards and they are ready to deliver

What does Zombidiots Labour party and Obituary have?!

Absolutely nothing

Stop deceiving yourself, the so called market women and touts your calling trade union begins and ends in Lagos, and Lagos dey even shake for am self...Atiku will floor Tinububin the north, know this and know peace, Una just like too much argument.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:

Hey hey , stop being petty..

Say it like this "TINUBU IS MY NEXT PRESIDENT>>(not tinubu is your next president ) THANK YOU
You get problem for head. Tinubu is the next president go and hug a transformer if it pains you. Slowpoke.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ddokie:

Chief it is not an imagination.

Tinubu is Nigeria's richest politician, and I can tell you for free that less than 40% of the funds tinubu releases for campaigns would be deployed especially in the North and SE/SS. The rest will end up in the pockets of the coordinators.

Yes, Tinubu has genuine supporters, but a lot of people are taking positions to eat tinubu's money not because they truly support him.

Why do you think someone like Chimaroke Nnamani is supporting Tinubu? Someone who is running for senate under PDP in a strong PDP state, where APC has never gotten any significant votes in the last 8 years? He is positioning for the money.

When very rich people run elections, people want to chop. Ask Adedibu if you can reach him in the land of the dead, how he eagerly awaited Abiola's money in Ibadan. And when the money arrived, he danced and screamed " owo Abiola ti de".

You are political fry. The moment you win a primary in ruling party like APC you get sponsors from different angles. Tinubu may not even need to spend 1 naira when people he has high chance of winning in the general election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie / Invite PDP Leaders For Interrogation Over Attack On Atiku, APC Tells Security Ag / INEC Demands Copies Of APC Constitution And Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.