Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash (27743 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Give Me Your 2nd Mandate, Hon Lawal Garba Urges Adamawa Constituents / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by yyba: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
obembet:

Stop been foolish. Supporting different candidate doesn't have mean that we should wish ourselves bad things. I don't support obi and I will never support him. Yet I don't pay bad thing for him. All this nonsense politics will end by next year February and all politicians will work together as a family. Stop this hatred abeg

RIP man.
is it now you know we shouldn't wish ourselves bad things ? operation fire for fire. Chaiiii
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by anonimi: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Which truth? Peter obi is all about lies.
Please let this Dead Man rest in peace.

Peter Obi is a smooth criminal of a fraudulent liar who uses propaganda to cover up his looting & failures to the delight of his clueless ZombiDients.

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

SATANICALLY:
In a 2018 interview, Peter Obi said he invested $20 million in International Breweries on behalf of Anambra state as a governor.

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today.
That’s what government should do.”

TheCable had previously fact-checked some of the claims.

Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, also debunked a recent statement ascribed to him regarding the investment.

International Breweries (IB) Plc is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) — a multinational drink and brewing giant based in Leuven, Belgium.

In its 2021 audited financial statement, the company said it holds 43 percent economic interest in International Breweries Plc, a publicly listed company in Nigeria.

According to a report by The Nation, AB InBev merged its Nigerian operations under a single corporate entity in 2017. It had three indirect Nigerian subsidiaries — International Breweries Plc, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited. SABMiller Nigeria Holdings BV — another subsidiary of AB InBev — was also a major stakeholder in Intafact and Pabod.

ANAMBRA’S INVESTMENT

In a statement made available to TheCable on Tuesday, Ifeatu Onejeme, Anambra’s commissioner of finance, confirmed that Peter Obi’s administration invested the sum of N1,955,535,247.00 (an equivalent of approximately $12,616,356.43 at the then average CBN exchange rate of N155.00/$1) in Intafact Beverages Limited, a green-field brewery set up in Onitsha by SABMiller Breweries of South Africa in 2012.

Onejeme added that the state government still holds 407,321,264 ordinary shares of International Breweries Plc in exchange for the Intafact Beverages Limited investment.

“Based on the NGX closing price of N5.50 as of 20/6/22, these shares were valued at N2,240,266,952 on that date,” the statement reads in part.

“Based on the Central Bank of Nigeria I&E exchange rate of N415.75/US$1.00 on same June 20, 2022, this investment was valued at an equivalent of approximately US$5,388,495.37 (and at N604/$1.00 parallel market rate, only US$3,709,051.24).”

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by yyba: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Was only a question of when not if we'll start seeing wicked posts like this....all in the name of politics and hating on 'that annoying Igbo candidate'!
is it now you know you will see wicked posts like this ? Hehe operation fire for fire . grin
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
This guy too may be saying "Tinubu is too old o" but death is no respecter of age.
Many people that wish Tinubu death in the name of politics may not leave to see him been the president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jennylove21:
cry cry

Owner never start,shey be na owner say na owner get life say Tinubu dey sick ,and he done die ....who die first now, that's are u all will labour in vain for mocking the old and sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by dyera(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI has sacrifice him in okija shrine very bad undecided undecided

It's the hand work of Hell Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Mallam Lawal Garba, may your obedient and humble soul rest well angry

He has labour in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Uteghe(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rip
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by babajero(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
El rfufai should be arrested, he know what happened to that man.
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Abakelawal(f): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Inalilahi waina ilaihi rojiun may his soul rest in aljanatu fidausi

Is not everyone that will witness the upcoming election
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
frndfghtr:
May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace, may their soul rest in peace Amen, is better to die trying to change the bad country for good, than die trying to survive the bad country

Shame on you olodo, that is the results for mocking the old and sick..... this one nor old he nor sick he died in vain....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
mandate0b:
Urchinic arrows fired by satanic bats! angry

What ever
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
midehi2:
shocked

The evil ones has started eliminating, don't be surprised that those behind it are partially here spewing rubbish always, una go soon meet una dead-end undecided

Common get out
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by midehi2(f): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Common get out
You are mad
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Rip to him, his labour would not be in vain.

This I have seen.

He died for a common liar called Obi,he never died for Christ...so stop fooling your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by iHateFraudsters: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jack3403:
Seun and Nairaland keep playing your Bigot game. You have turn your platform to look like anti peter obi. keep pushing Negative post on Peter Obi. including adding bot fake Likes . The truth is that Nigeria Never forget. Karma is coming. If you like ban me

Why do people always say fake lies?

Are there original lies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Was only a question of when not if we'll start seeing wicked posts like this....all in the name of politics and hating on 'that annoying Igbo candidate'!

What's wicked in the post? Is saying the obvious a sin now?
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by midehi2(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Shame on you olodo, that is the results for mocking the old and sick..... this one nor old he nor sick he died in vain....
Imagine.....and you know your tomorrow. SMH
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
midehi2:

Imagine.....and you know your tomorrow. SMH

Shut up and get out,where you not among mocking the sick and old because of obi....that is the example of what will face u all for mocking the sick and old.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Faposky95: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
We've been at war.....
It's a place people die.....one way or another
Hope your sweat drips on.....
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by sofeo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
RIP bro
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Enneecy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by newnigerdelta00: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
adecz:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1498487-big-blow-labour-party-peter-obis-strong-ally-dies-ghastly-motor-accident/

I thought peter obi is your Jesus Christ to resurrect you,i thought you all saying peter obi is the giver and taker of life?

You mock the old and sick u wished them death ,now you nor sick and you nor old but u gone home in vain....
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by 2Radii: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jack3403:
Seun and Nairaland keep playing your Bigot game. You have turn your platform to look like anti peter obi. keep pushing Negative post on Peter Obi. including adding bot fake Likes . The truth is that Nigeria Never forget. Karma is coming. If you like ban me
weyrey

See tears grin

U didn't say this on Oct 1 ooh grin
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by wolesmile(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Why do people always say fake lies?

Are there original lies?
Put on your glasses...
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Roger3D(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by midehi2(f): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Shut up and get out,where you not among mocking the sick and old because of obi....that is the example of what will face u all for mocking the sick and old.....
All the thread you are just spewing rubbish, pls stop crowding my mentions and face your problems
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by solomon36670: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na wah ooiNa wah ooi...
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by KennethEnyi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
What’s up with all these auto crash nawa o
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Originalsly: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmm... hendied in an auto crash... after leaving a rally? .... and no details? This need to me investigated ... was it an accident?... or an assassination?
Re: Mallam Lawal Garba Dies In Auto Crash by Bigchristo: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI has sacrifice him in okija shrine very bad undecided undecided
I was actually expecting to see one idiot like you, thanks for making me realize what I thought immediately after seeing the news was true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proud Ibadan (pictures) / Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.