Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? (1173 Views)

Is Peter Obi Next Cash Mall In Abuja Catching Fire Karma After Pandora Expose? / Why Is Peter Obi Invisible? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by LocalStandard1(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2022
I go through YouTube sometimes till late at night watching, listening and scrutinizing Peter Obi. I have seen many of his interviews, they're quite plenty, but I am yet to see Obi read from any script.

I know you might help me out with video evidence to prove otherwise. But to think someone who attends intellectual gatherings hall meetings and interviews allot, someone who knows his steps are being closely watch for mistakes, still going about talking from heart is very admirable.

He bursted the Arewa House yesterday and you would expect him to take a written script so as to give them what they only want to hear without flaws, considering it's a Northern gathering with a Governor who hates him, but no. He went with genuine plans for transformation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by LocalStandard1(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Southern Kaduna is Obidient and Yusful. We have his back covered.

Thank God for these Candidates, without which this elections would have been like a graveside event. Distasteful, hopeless and gloomy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by Belteshazzar1: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
He don't need a signboard to tell the truth from the heart....

He has NIGERIA AT HEART

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by 4teenblaq: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
That is why I will always support him even if he quotes fake stats according to tinubu urchins.

Not someone reading from what is prepared
already to deceive us.

" for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by archangel1(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2022
The guy is really loaded. Those who claimed to have first class cannot do without scripts and special assistants....

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by Foolishbuhari: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
4teenblaq:
That is why I will always support him even if he quotes fake stats according to tinubu urchins.

Not someone reading from what is prepared
already to deceive us.

" for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.”
The stats are not even fake. It's agbadoans being mischievous. Peter will say 33.3% they will say ehn its 33.35%. No be madness be that?

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by LocalStandard1(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2022
I am impressed by his antecedents. Whoever are behind his moves and actions are wise and intelligent people.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by owobokiri(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Thank God for these Candidates, without which this elections would have been like a graveside event. Distasteful, hopeless and gloomy.

The way the evil political elite in this country packaged this election was simply ruthless. Goes to show the amount of diabolical efforts they put in behind the scenes to ensure that the status quo is perennially maintained.

They wanted to use the two deadwoods to hyjack the presidential slots of the two evil parties and to then force the whole electorate to choose between the two pro establishment characters on election day.

The whole dangerous plans backfired spectacularly with the sudden emergence of the Labor Party . Who knows what they're cooking for delivery before the election proper.

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by LocalStandard1(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:

The way the evil political elite in this country packaged this election was simply ruthless. Goes to show the amount of diabolical efforts they put in behind the scenes to ensure that the status quo is perennially maintained.

They wanted to use the two deadwoods to hyjack the presidential slots of the two evil parties and to then force the whole electorate to choose between the two pro establishment characters on election day.

The whole dangerous plans backfired spectacularly with the sudden emergence of the Labor Party . Who knows what they're cooking for delivery before the election proper.
The man don cut their tickets before match even start. Which is very good for us the citizens.

Imagine if Obi wasn't in the elections, I promise you Tinubu would have still been in France or the UK and Atiku in Dubai while they chill, dole out money and just wait for the elections announcement.

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
archangel1:
The guy is really loaded. Those who claimed to have first class cannot do without scripts abmnd special assistants....
Self acclaimed accountant ran away during ICAN conference. Self acclaimed first class graduate (unknown unstitution he attended), I think dis upcoming election is just to expose somebody and his evil doings

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by YorubaSlur: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by archangel1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin cheesy
emmanuelbrown26:

Self acclaimed accountant ran away during ICAN conference. Self acclaimed first class graduate (unknown unstitution he attended), I think dis upcoming election is just to expose somebody and his evil doings
Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by shortIGBOman: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Nobody know Peter Obi for Southern Kaduna. See the last Peter Obi's rally in Southern Kaduna. Na IGBO that were exported from Aba attend only. grin

Re: Is Peter Obi Alright? Have You Ever Seen Him Do This? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi is the chosen one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders / RIP To All Innocent Igbo Who Will Be K*lled In The Name Of Sit At Home Violation / Atiku's Presentation At Chattam House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.