Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (16316 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by jmaine: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
quentin06:
Your Tribapay doesnt work, site is dead, stop marketing something which is still an idea.

We need something that really works, beginning to think if it was a phising site. angry

Stop lying, please. They are very decent. You are clearly here to slander the company.

1 Like

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by olahero(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bozzzz:
We give it at N705 per Dollar

I wanna buy, want to fund my dollar card
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by seanwilliam(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Afoonja:

Chipper is their father
baba, chipper cash na daylight robbery jare. imagine exchange rate of 750/$ haba, wetin I one gain again? Even when dollars Dey 740 for black market . I no do o grin
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by seanwilliam(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Awise09:

Please you can at least mentions some here.

Chipper cash
Eversend,

But the rate will chase you
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by franzis(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nearly all virtual cards don't work on 3D secure site e.g Alibaba
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Collins4u1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
they're mad.. go even pay money that to create card
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by YorubaSlur: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
baba, chipper cash na daylight robbery jare. imagine exchange rate of 750/$ haba, wetin I one gain again? Even when dollars Dey 740 for black market . I no do o grin

You're right but it is almost the same when compared to black market rate.
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Somope: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Try Providus bank platinum card

It is the best
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by KSBlog: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Can one use the card to recieve foreign payment?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by AMI3(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hablad47:
Interested in buying dollar?

250m available for sale At 630/$

Shoot me a DM if you're interested or you've someone interested.

Note:
$1m is the least you can buy.

What is the secure process to buy
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by slymansun: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Okay can we use it to pay on jumia?

You don't need dollar card to buy on Jumia.
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
slymansun:

You don't need dollar card to buy on Jumia.
okay. Thanks
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by bomsilaga(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
RenerdLiam:

How do they scam you.

So that I can be careful when dealing with them
If that they held cash sent them without granting me access, then they scammed me too

1 Like

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by bomsilaga(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hablad47:
Interested in buying dollar?

250m available for sale At 630/$

Shoot me a DM if you're interested or you've someone interested.

Note:
$1m is the least you can buy.
Sent you a DM
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by bomsilaga(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
ogundeleai:
Nothing good pass conventional banks... As at today GTB rate is 490, first bank is 510.. /$
How do you fund it?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Alabaintprice(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dollar for sale at ₦660 per dollar.

Minimum dollar purchase is $50,000

Number is below this comment. Lets deal.

There are 2 secure payment Process for the buyer and the seller.

Send a DM

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by kingsworldola: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Looking for a SCAMMER? Look no further.
Do business with this one, and a try will definitely convince you.
Alabaintprice:
Dollar for sale at ₦660 per dollar.

Minimum dollar purchase is $50,000

Number is below this comment. Lets deal.

There are 2 secure payment Process for the buyer and the seller.

Send a DM

5 Likes

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by jboixxx: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Ijb11: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
cool
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by cmoney22222: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
What’s the dollar limit and rate

Somope:
Try Providus bank platinum card

It is the best
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by ibawon(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is Wallet.ng been using them since 2021.
They charge #700/$ of of today

2 Likes

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by AlphaTaikun: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Bozzzz:
Now you can pay for your international transactions with the Tribapay Dollar Card. (Download Tribapay https://onelink.to/fg3nhh or app.tribapay.com)

- If you are into mini importation (Ali Express, Ebay, Amazon, Tencent)

- Pay for Fiverr, Clickup, Udemy, Upwork

- Want to book flight ticket on British Airways

- Want to pay for school fees abroad

- Want to pay for adverts on Twitter, Google, Facebook,

- Fund your PayPal account, Ezipay,

- Amazon Web Service, Canva, Wix, Webflow, Figma, Wordpress, Elementor, Heroku, Firebase.io, Cloudfare, SQUARESPACE

Our web app is app.tribapay.com

You can do up to $125k transaction per month if you create 5 cards. 1 card on Tribapay can do $25k per month.

Go to https://onelink.to/fg3nhh to get your own Dollar card.

Sponsored Post
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Mehn can I get your email address concerning crypto

Miracle112:
If I can’t use it to fund my crypto wallet then I’m not interested cry cry
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Abdul9025(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Bigfish121:
How did you verify your b*t365 account?

Bank statements, nepa bill
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Eyanbahose: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2022
I'll keep you guys in mind when I wanna run Facebook campaigns

Anyway, get your oraimo clipper for cheap cool

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Cravemore: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
jboixxx:
you got Good mifi router ?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by jboixxx: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Cravemore:
you got Good mifi router ?
I have only MTN M30S Mifi. Delivery or pickup available in Computer village.
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Unklephila: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2022
ibawon:
This is Wallet.ng been using them since 2021.
They charge #700/$ of of today

Do you mean wallet Africa? And where do you use the card. Please can you teach me more. Let me have your WhatsApp number pls
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Cravemore: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2022
jboixxx:
I have only MTN M30S Mifi. Delivery or pickup available in Computer village.
ok. do you do delivery within states too?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Equity15(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2022
ogundeleai:
Nothing good pass conventional banks... As at today GTB rate is 490, first bank is 510.. /$
can i pm you?? I have a question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed / SCC Nigeria May Shut Pipe Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.