Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala (26691 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by id4sho(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Badguy77:
Can you imagine what a spokesman is saying? This fo.ol just shot athifku in the leg

God is doing mighty things. The truth is this spokesman knows his principal is not sellable

1 Like

Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by Winning123: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
I am a Christian. I will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Get that into your skull

Cyynthia:
NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE WITH ATIKU AND BOLA TINUBU.. ATIKU IS STYLISHLY DEFENDING DEBORAH'S DEATH WHILE TINUBU RUBBISHED CHRISTIANS BY RUNNING A MUSLIM- MUSLIM TICKET ..

Why would Atiku a nothether contest for the presidency again after 8 years of northern presidency ?

A southerners selves ?

Why would Bola a Muslim contest for the presidency after 8 years of another Muslim?

Are Christians slaves.. ?

I thought Nigeria belongs to everybody both notherners, southerners, Christians and muslims ?

Let's be careful!!

1 Like

Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by ademolu719: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
We will Mr Bwala.We are registering our displeasure with our votes next year.You will get our feedback loud and clear.We will Mr Bwala.We are registering our displeasure with our votes next year.You will get our feedback loud and clear....
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by onuman: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Interesting. I am not an Atiku spokesperson first of all. But let us bear in mind the South truncated the zoning as you claimed by voting Jonathan in 2011 despite the insistence of the North that it was still their turn after Yaradua died in office.
Secondly, if we are to go by your analogy, the North should cry foul at independence since they got only one region while the "South" got two. The North was disadvantaged in terms of regional numbers then. How did it end? How did the North end up getting the central power to their side at independence? The answer will tell you why there cannot be equal number of states.
That's besides the fact that even if states were to become contiguously delineated along tribal lines, the North will still have the higher share because there are more tribes up north than south.
So what is your panacea to achieving balance in number of states between North and South?
Was there anywhere I mentioned that states should have been created on tribal criterion? No.
What happened in state creation in Nigeria by northern soldiers can be likened to an unimaginable situation where a group of soldiers from the south of the USA took over the US government and divided the large states in the southern USA into say, 4 states each, but divided the smaller northern US states into 2 each, assign equal number of Senators to each of the states, supervise a Constitution that makes a US presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 2/3 of the total number of US states, as well as most popular votes before declared winner of US presidential election.
That way, the south of the US largely decides who wins any US presidential election, as well as command the political process of the US.
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
onuman:

Was there anywhere I mentioned that states should have been created on tribal criterion? No.
What happened in state creation in Nigeria by northern soldiers can be likened to an unimaginable situation where a group of soldiers from the south of the USA took over the US government and divided the large states in the southern USA into say, 4 states each, but divided the smaller northern US states into 2 each, assign equal number of Senators to each of the states, supervise a Constitution that makes a US presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 2/3 of the total number of US states, as well as most popular votes before declared winner of US presidential election.
That way, the south of the US largely decides who wins any US presidential election, as well as command the political process of the US.
Well, what I'm pointing out is that even with the imbalance, the North do not hold the aces as you assume. They still need one zone drum the South to meet up with the requirement just as the South also needs just one zone from the North.
A United South is not beatable by the North and vice versa.
So the imbalance is a myth.
While state creation may have been carried out largely by the northern military establishment, it is important to also note that most state creation were product of agitation.
Unlike the US where the states existed before US did, states in Nigeria are products of Nigeria. That's the major difference
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by Starships24: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Atiku confusion
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by Great007: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
dyera:
Atiku so prioritize northern muslims vote that he would do anything to please them, even if it means throwing Christians in Nigeria under the bus.

Did Peter Obi or Tinubu comment at all on the Christian that was killed? Atiku commented and withdrew and some people never commented and spared.

The way we think in Nigeria is amazing.
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by dyera(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Great007:

Did Peter Obi or Tinubu comment at all on the Christian that was killed? Atiku commented and withdrew and some people never commented and spared.

I swear if Peter Obi did not condemn the killing of Deborah Yakubu, I will drop my support for him. I'm going to search for the post where he Peter Obi condemned the killing.

1 Like

Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by dyera(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Great007:

I have checked and confirmed that Peter Obi condemned the killing of Deborah Yakubu. He did, not via Twitter post, but on AriseTv.

2 Likes

Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by Teymanhenry(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by jamace(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Atiku usurped the PDP Southern Presidential mandate. No southerner should vote him.

Remember that Atiku fought GEJ in 2015, decamped from PDP to APC, to support Buhari, the then Northern candidate .

Any Southerner that votes Atiku is naïve in Nigeria politics.

Moreover, Atiku is Fulani just like President Buhari. Voting Atiku to take over from Buhari is a great insult to quota system, federal character and rotational presidency which define the attribute of equity, justice and fairness practiced in Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi, the Southern candidate, to take back Nigeria.
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
perez100:
Atiku and Tinubu does not mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians. These Atiku and Tinubu are too corrupt and greedy to be allowed to rule Nigeria. They both will have land in every street in Abuja and all states capitals in Nigeria.

I remember both Atiku and Tinubu being exposed for keeping secret accounts in Panama and how the nickname "Pandora" was given to them. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by onuman: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, what I'm pointing out is that even with the imbalance, the North do not hold the aces as you assume. They still need one zone drum the South to meet up with the requirement just as the South also needs just one zone from the North.
A United South is not beatable by the North and vice versa.
So the imbalance is a myth.
While state creation may have been carried out largely by the northern military establishment, it is important to also note that most state creation were product of agitation.
Unlike the US where the states existed before US did, states in Nigeria are products of Nigeria. That's the major difference

The 36 states and Abuja political structure is a product of Northern Nigeria's military dictators, NEVER product of Nigeria.
The product of Nigeria at independence is the three regions that formed independent Nigeria.
Can you please name any criterion or criteria used for creating the 20 new federating units in one region - north, and 17 federating units in the two southern regions?
Is there any other country in the world where soldiers, worse, soldiers from one side of a country, created the country's political structure and process, and the creation by military fiat lasted as long as Nigeria's?
Finally, what do you think makes far north Nigeria resists political restructuring of Nigeria, if not for the fact that politicians of the far north understand that the 36 states political structure of Nigeria was skewed and lopsided?
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by patpaul: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
And we will speak so loud that you ans your pay master will know that God rule s in the affairs of men. Atiku must fall ans fail woefully,
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by syntekelite(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Deleting Of Deborah Samuel Tweet: Express Your Anger At The Polls - Daniel Bwala by Great007: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:

I have checked and confirmed that Peter Obi condemned the killing of Deborah Yakubu. He did, not via Twitter post, but on AriseTv.

Thanks for confirming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola / Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Bandits Invade Gwarinpa Estate In Abuja, Kidnap Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.