Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years (42431 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Lexit: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sora fobinrin o. Adara fun e
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Belteshazzar1: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kobicove:

What it means is that there's no possibility of parole for her!

The only thing is that she will be recieving free food for the rest of her life...
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Belteshazzar1: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
smile4kenn:

Last last she will be 70 years old and be out.

Hopefully they will send them both to same prison so they can continue their mother and daughter relationship there.

With free food and accmodation
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Fmghewzy2: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
wiseone28:
Thank God she wasn't black before black haters start masturbating on the news

You said exactly what was on my mind
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Lovelydaisies: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Take a life, lose yours. sad

Stay away from premarital sex. It can result in pregnancies that can result in problems, if not we'll handled.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Sleekfingers: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Omo
Court funny sha 115 years in prison?
That is if she did not die before then....

That was the idea. They simply don't wanna use the word life sentence.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by edosignature(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
So sad. Mother & child conspired to killed their Husband & Father.

Devil will be marvel at this act.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Cantonese: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Evil mother went to jail. Evil daughter lied against her mother and escaped. The daughter is dispute never to relate with both parents again.

Evil senior daughter another evil waiting to happen another day. That one still dey pain me. She should have been handed some sentence too.

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Alldew: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Serves her right. I can't believe how you can hate someone you had a child with and even at the point of death couldn't help him but rather made it quicker. God knows I can't can.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Enimin: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
To be honest, I thought they were all black until I scrolled down to those pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Ballo1292(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Agbadoiano's drugs causing havoc in the US again, Awolowo's free education initiative for his people sent him to the US to study and he decided to smuggle narcotics for different cartels. The young man's death is directly related to the actions of a cocaine lord from Iragbiji

What a shame!

Have you ever listen to yourself and see how broken and sadistic you are?

Note this scumbag, Tinubu that you hate so much that you can't breath without insulting him will rule you and your generations for the next 8years.

You children of hate can never taste the leadership of this country and you will never be allowed to secede. You and your Igbo generation will forever remain third class citizen of this country. Idiot
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by ajepako(f): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Her corpse will serve the remaining sentence. There should be no peace for the wicked.

You're actually right

Even when a convict dies without completing the prison term, l heard he will either be handcuffed in death or his burial grave will have a handcuff or chain on it signifying he's still serving his term

Unless he receives a post-humous pardon from the governor or president..

I can't verify that though..
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by babsbolad: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why won't she die before then, she be Methuselah?
Belteshazzar1:
Omo
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by alizma: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Omo
That is their intention, she will remain their till death
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by KeyEndurance: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
HABA this is much nah, 115 years plus her age. hmmm i rest my case
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
One of the end products of the fall of man. Except you be born of God, you are capable of this; remember Germany,Rwanda,The Colonists etc.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by HolyMan12: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Odward:
Drugs seriously made her 23 years old daughter look 40 and I can bet it was meth that caused itcheesy

Mpkurummiri grin
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by babajero(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:
See the demonic faces of that evil gender embarassed

Women are major causes of world's problem. Partial annihilation of that gender will bring peace to the world. Tueh!
those ones na Putin sister and niece.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by adetunjigozie1: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Drugs seriously made her 23 years old daughter look 40 and I can bet it was meth that caused itDrugs seriously made her 23 years old daughter look 40 and I can bet it was meth that caused it...
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by BigBashiru: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kajaard:
Women that have passed their prime in looks ( hit the WALL) are very dangerous women because they hold so much grudges against their ex and most times blame the ex's for them being presently single and undatable.

Guys beware.

And when they finally get a guy, they will forcefully prohibit the guy from having a girlfriend....
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by BigBashiru: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Timoleon:
Now she doesn’t have custody of the child either. If you dig deep enough you’ll find that part of her motivation was an inability to fleece him for child support. Well, she’ll have free food, accommodation and healthcare in prison but certainly not the custody of the child.

And presumably she wanted to get money from the husbands life insurance as well... that could also be a possibility....
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by BigBashiru: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hobbiton:
Never ever be with damaged women. Thy can go out and above to do what they feel it's right. It happens in Africa & in the first world.

A damaged woman will always be a damaged woman. Don't save a hoe!

Stop dashing western europe funny names like "first world".... they are not first world - they are savages - learn your history....
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Timoleon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

And presumably she wanted to get money from the husbands life insurance as well... that could also be a possibility....
highly possible. These kinda crimes are fueled by greed.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Moniya4Real(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:
See the demonic faces of that evil gender embarassed

Women are major causes of world's problem. Partial annihilation of that gender will bring peace to the world. Tueh!
Your mum and sisters nko?
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Plm11: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Oh
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kajaard:
Women that have passed their prime in looks ( hit the WALL) are very dangerous women because they hold so much grudges against their ex and most times blame the ex's for them being presently single and undatable.

Guys beware.

To make it worse, if her Zodiac sign is Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Taurus or Virgo my brother you better disappear oh
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Abudu2000(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Omo
u haven't heard of four life terms? Even when they die their grave is still in prison. It's a belief that science will advance to a stage of longer living
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Belteshazzar1: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abudu2000:
u haven't heard of four life terms? Even when they die their grave is still in prison. It's a belief that science will advance to a stage of longer living
Wow
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by JayPeeOham: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Her corpse will serve the remaining sentence. There should be no peace for the wicked.

I was going to ask which is better between 115 years and life imprisonment but with this your explanation I guess it would be life imprisonment grin
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Helpout12345: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Because of child support.

Inability to get child support because they cannot get custody has made many women in western countries to become murderers.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Meedon: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kajaard:

Guys beware.

I swear. They can do anything bro. Anyone who is wise should take heed less he gets driven down to the mud. Simple men should drop their simpleness and gets wisdom.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Helpout12345:
Because of child support.

Inability to get child support because they cannot get custody has made many women in western countries to become murderers.
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Ubong Promise: Abandoned Over 'Witchcraft'. Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.