Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years (42444 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Man killed in 2021. The whole case is wrapped up a year later. That is a working justice system

That was almost 2 years. And it was even because one perpetrator (daughter) testified against another (mother). The case would have taken longer than that.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by omonnakoda: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Omo
Court funny sha 115 years in prison?
That is if she did not die before then....
Where were you when Buhari was military head of state people dey get 200 years that time
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by CheapHomes1: 2:38am On Oct 19, 2022
maasoap:

That was almost 2 years. And it was even because one perpetrator (daughter) testified against another (mother). The case would have taken longer than that.

Even with all the witnesses, how many cases in Nigeria have been expeditiously dispensed and not bugged down by ceaseless adjournments?
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Caseless: 4:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Omo
Court funny sha 115 years in prison?
That is if she did not die before then....
that's called "life imprisonment".
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
See face

Why are you not supporting the action? It happened in your america o. With the way you orgasm and support everything your White Master do, I'm surprised you're not supporting this
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by BigDawsNet: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Ladipo35:

Why are you not supporting the action? It happened in your america o. With the way you orgasm and support everything your White Master do, I'm surprised you're not supporting this

Are you serious? This lady just murdered her Ex boyfriend and you want me to support her action?..

Comeon mehn... I'm not that kind of human being.. I don't support conflicts or crime around me...

And for ur information.. we are equal here.. I have white bosses, while I'm also a superior to some other whites who take order from me....

We are equal here..
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by Truthshotcrazy: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Odward:
Drugs seriously made her 23 years old daughter look 40 and I can bet it was meth that caused itcheesy
grin
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Even with all the witnesses, how many cases in Nigeria have been expeditiously dispensed and not bugged down by ceaseless adjournments?

That's because some of you have this negative mindsets about everything happening in Nigeria. Many murder cases have been resolved within 2 years in the courts of law in Nigeria, just that many of you refused to see or acknowledge it.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by CheapHomes1: 2:41am On Oct 20, 2022
maasoap:

That's because some of you have this negative mindsets about everything happening in Nigeria. Many murder cases have been resolved within 2 years in the courts of law in Nigeria, just that many of you refused to see or acknowledge it.

Mr. positive mindset, I dont remember asking you "why". I asked "how many" and you are saying "because". how does "because..." answer the question of "how many..."? can you pls give me a figure? with all the witnesses, how many cases in Nigeria have been expeditiously dispensed and not bugged down by ceaseless adjournments?
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by maasoap(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Mr. positive mindset, I dont remember asking you "why". I asked "how many" and you are saying "because". how does "because..." answer the question of "how many..."? can you pls give me a figure? with all the witnesses, how many cases in Nigeria have been expeditiously dispensed and not bugged down by ceaseless adjournments?

You want figures, you should find your way to Bureau of Statistics office. I be record keeper? Lol
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by CheapHomes1: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2022
maasoap:

You want figures, you should find your way to Bureau of Statistics office. I be record keeper? Lol

How did you now know that "Many murder cases have been resolved within 2 years in the courts of law in Nigeria"? Did you go to the bureau of statistics office?
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did you now know that "Many murder cases have been resolved within 2 years in the courts of law in Nigeria"? Did you go to the bureau of statistics office?

I read news and not only one case I saw that was concluded within 2 years period. And when did "Many" become a definite figure? Don't confuse yourself
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by CheapHomes1: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
maasoap:

I read news and not only one case I saw that was concluded within 2 years period. And when did "Many" become a definite figure? Don't confuse yourself

You are the one who is confused here. What was the initial question I asked you?
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by maasoap(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are the one who is confused here. What was the initial question I asked you?

You don't get to ask me questions, I corrected your misconception about crimes and justices in Nigeria which you didn't give little credit whatsoever to the system and you kept shifting goalposts. Lol
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by CheapHomes1: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
maasoap:

You don't get to ask me questions, I corrected your misconception about crimes and justices in Nigeria which you didn't give little credit whatsoever to the system and you kept shifting goalposts. Lol
What was the initial question I asked you?
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Stop shifting goalposts, asking questions make it looks like you are deflecting.
Re: Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years by CheapHomes1: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
maasoap:

Stop shifting goalposts, asking questions make it looks like you are deflecting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.