Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,326 members, 7,857,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Perez; Mbappe Is Out Of The Question For Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Perez; Mbappe Is Out Of The Question For Real Madrid (259 Views)

Why Mbappe Is Said To Be Brazil's Goalkeeper Dida's Son Asides Facial Look Alike / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez / Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perez; Mbappe Is Out Of The Question For Real Madrid by ExclusiveBet: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Florentino Perez says it is "out of the question" for Real Madrid to sign Kylian Mbappe in January, but did not rule out a move for the forward further down the line.

It was reported last week that Mbappe wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain as he feels "betrayed" by the club only five months after signing a new three-year deal.

The France international had been strongly linked with a move to Madrid as a free agent at the end of last season after his contract expired, but instead opted to stay with the Ligue 1 champions.

Mbappe has rubbished reports he wants to make a PSG exit and Madrid president Perez says the European champions are not planning to make a bid for the 23-year-old.

He told El Larguero: "It's not that I'm bored about Mbappe, it's that I don't even read it. We already had a good summer, so that's out of the question.

"You can't know anything about the future, but the Real Madrid players are progressing spectacularly in the forward areas. Rodrygo and Vinicius [Junior] still have a lifetime to prosper. I see them both as Ballon d'Or [winners]."

https:///3dM8drC

#mbappe #neymar #psg #messi #football #fifa #ronaldo #soccer #championsleague #realmadrid #cr #france #ligue #kylianmbappe #cristianoronaldo #paris #neymarjr #futbol #mbapp #parissaintgermain #barcelona #laliga #premierleague #km #icicestparis #cristiano #juventus #ucl #nike #euro

Re: Perez; Mbappe Is Out Of The Question For Real Madrid by Peacecore: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mbappe ntor!

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Referee Tello Hands Out 10 Red Cards During One Game / Argentine Stars That Were Not Selected For The 2022 FIFA World Cup / I'm Back For Us All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.