Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? (304 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Three Reasons Why Messi Shouldn't Have Won The Ballon Dor Award (Opinion) / Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? by Naijaodds2021: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Shouldn't Real Madrid be Club of the Year ?

Real Madrid won the Champions League, LaLiga, UEFA Supercup and Spanish Supercup.

They were voted the 3rd best club of the year behind Manchester City and Liverpool. �

#NaijaBet #UCL #RealMadrid #BallonDor

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? by PlayerMeji: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
I wondered oh!

I was thinking same too...

Wetin mancity do wey make them carry silverware give dem
Re: Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? by tunize(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
I guess dey don't just want to give Madrid anything
Re: Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? by Peacecore: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I wondered oh!

I was thinking same too...

Wetin mancity do wey make them carry silverware give dem
Jealousy go ki una
Re: Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? by oyatainer(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Club of the year does not translate to best club but a team that remain compact for the whole year. Everyone knows that Madrid had series of ups and downs last season.

Why unna dey jealous of man city, success has many fathers and many haters ooo.
Re: Shouldn't Real Madrid Be Club Of The Year ? by TheStrongest: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Team of the year is the team with the most nominated players in the Balon D'or. City has the most nominated players to this year. This includes both the male and female team.

Chelsea had the most nominated players last year and they won the award.

That is the criteria used.

(1) (Reply)

Highlights Of Nigeria Falling To Colombia In Penalty Shootout (Video) / Nigeria Defeating Tanzania In U23 AFCON Qualifiers (video) / EPL Predictions For Week 15 Of 2022/23 Season By Marcus Owolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.