Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? (425 Views)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / The Way Atheists Read The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Have you noticed that there is a way atheists look and smell like dead people? Zombies I call them

They have this horrible disgusting evil and dead smell that emanates from them?

And they have a very bad and evil spirit or evil presence or aura around and about them? Like we are seeing and smelling a demon.

And if you observe carefully, you would see that you are never comfortable around them; your spirit/soul seems disturbed and unsettled. Like you are feeling something bad or evil would soon happen to you as long as you are near them.

And it is when you have left them that your peace returns.

And yes, I do confirm that this is the same feeling one gets when one is around a person who you already know that he is a very wicked and evil man as his story has gone before him or you have personal knowledge of him.

However, since most atheists would first be strangers who you know nothing about, yet they do not feel and smell like the normal everyday strangers we meet everyday.

They look and feel.weird like Satanists.

Have you noticed this?
Re: Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Check it out! You enter a bus or office and everything was fine and normal; nothing unusual to set you off and then the bus stops and someone enters and suddenly, the bus does not feel safe anymore.

You feel a dark force slowly filling the bus and you can see that you are not the only one reacting to the change in the environment.

You feel a very strong sense of evil and peril and danger

And then you find that you are suddenly afraid as your heart now beats faster leaving you wondering what is going on.

I believe an atheist aka satanist aka demon has just entered your bus and if there is no Friend of God in that bus, usually, something very bad is going to happen.eg a bloody accident

And if you watch the suspect, there is always a guilty way reacts especially with the reaction of one who is not surprised that something evil has happened.

Like he knows that the evil thing was sent to him and that it happened because of him.

Causing a Bible reader to remember that it was written "evil pursueth the sinner" proverbs 13:21

Atheists have a special Curse atop the usual curses which ordinary people live under.
Re: Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? by bobestman(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmmm...
Re: Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
bobestman:
Hmmmm...

Met atheists over the weekend and I noted this thing only for me to see it again in an official at an art gallery this afternoon. And voila!
Re: Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? by Okd1: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Wow, dumb.

quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=117668482]Have you noticed that there is a way atheists look and smell like dead people? Zombies I call them

They have this horrible disgusting evil and dead smell that emanates from them?

And they have a very bad and evil spirit or evil presence or aura around and about them? Like we are seeing and smelling a demon.

And if you observe carefully, you would see that you are never comfortable around them; your spirit/soul seems disturbed and unsettled. Like you are feeling something bad or evil would soon happen to you as long as you are near them.

And it is when you have left them that your peace returns.

And yes, I do confirm that this is the same feeling one gets when one is around a person who you already know that he is a very wicked and evil man as his story has gone before him or you have personal knowledge of him.

However, since most atheists would first be strangers who you know nothing about, yet they do not feel and smell like the normal everyday strangers we meet everyday.

They look and feel.weird like Satanists.

Have you noticed this?

[/quote]
Re: Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Okd1:
Wow, dumb.

Because as an atheist you saw that people did not notice that something had become off and weird with you people since you became anti-God, so you thought your death and smell is unobservable.

But oh No! YOU GUYS STINK HORRIBLY!

GOD IS GREATLY TO BE FEARED FOR THAT IS THE MARK HE PUT ON YOU PEOPLE ONCE YOU PEOPLE ARE BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE CALLED ANTI-GODISM
grin

SO YOU GUYS ARE JUST SCREAMING BECAUSE I HAVE RXPOSED YOU PEOPLE AND FROM YESTERDAY, PEOPLE WOULD BEGIN TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU DEVILS.
Re: Have You Noticed That There Is A Way Atheists Look And Smell? by Maynman: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2022
A satanist is a theist. A sango worshipper is a theist, a ogun worshipper is a theist.

What do theists smell like?

(1) (Reply)

Snakes In My Dreams / Little Girl Trends After Falling Under 'anointing' Inside Church / Police Detain Abuja Pastor Preaching With AK-47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.