Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? (1776 Views)

With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
I need advice on the country I want to relocate to and hustle. Am a graduate of one of Nigeria's federal university and am 26 years old this year. Don't bother about my tribe, am a Nigerian.
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:
I need advice on the country I want to relocate to and hustle. Am a graduate of one of Nigeria's federal university and am 26 years old this year. Don't bother about my tribe, am a Nigerian.
With that amount, you can actually move to country like Portugal in Europe but, if you prefer Africa, I'll advise you compare between South Africa or Morocco
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
fados4sure:

With that amount, you can actually move to country like Portugal in Europe but, if you prefer Africa, I'll advise you compare between South Africa or Morocco

I would love south Africa but they are xenophobic..am too young to die yet

1 Like

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
fados4sure:

Please do you know more about Morocco?
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why not go to Canada Or Uk. Since you are literate, you can go through the education route
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

I would love south Africa but they are xenophobic..am too young to die yet
My guy no where racism nor dey

If you dey reason that thing, you nor go like travel

There are still Nigerians there that are living their life

You can also check Morocco
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
fados4sure:

My guy no where racism nor dey

If you dey reason that thing, you nor go like travel

There are still Nigerians there that are living their life

You can also check Morocco

But south Africa still dey fear me because of xenophobia
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

Please do you know more about Morocco?
I don't really know much

The little I know is that I have Moroccans in my class and they always say that Morocco is the only country with stable economy and jobs in North Africa
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
fados4sure:

I don't really know much

The little I know is that I have Moroccans in my class and they always say that Morocco is the only country with stable economy and jobs in North Africa

Thanks ..let me Google about Morocco

1 Like

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Why not go to Canada Or Uk.
Since you are literate, you can go through the education route

The money I have won't be enough, 6 million isn't much when compared to the current exchange rate
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

The money I have won't be enough, 6 million isn't much when compared to the current exchange rate

It will be.
it's compulsory to pay tuition fee at once. Most of them allow you pay in installment
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Samfloxin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
6 million and you want to go to African country?

2 Likes

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
fados4sure:

Rwanda is still OK bro those countries are just a piece of junk..
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Move to Kigali,set up a business and thank me later
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are better off setting your money on fire honestly than relocating to any african nation.

3 Likes

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by excanny: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

You should look towards Western Europe if you want to work and make more money.

But if you already have a good source of income and you just want lower cost of living better than Nigeria and stable life in Africa, Tunisia or Morocco will be fine for you.

1 Like

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by sunnychibs(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
You are better off setting your money on fire honestly than relocating to any african nation.
grin grin grin
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by gimakon2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

But south Africa still dey fear me because of xenophobia

With what Nigerians do in Hillbrough, You leave them with No choice. But then, Southy does not hate Nigerians as you think. We Nigerians are just something else to these people.

If you day reason Xenophobia,you wont go anywhere.
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Ajibade123(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:
But why do you want to leave?
Because everybody is talking about leaving on social media?
Remember social media isn't real life

1 Like

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Ajibade123(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

But you can do great things with it here
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Hannania(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
You no get joy;ooo grin
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
excanny:

But if you already have a good source of income and you just want lower cost of living better than Nigeria and stable life in Africa, Tunisia or Morocco will be fine for you.

Thank you, am seriously browsing about morocco
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ajibade123:

Our leaders are corrupt in Nigeria, naira keep depreciating.
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ajibade123:

But why do you want to leave?
Because everybody is talking about leaving on social media?
Remember social media isn't real life

I want to seek greener pasture
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
gimakon2:

With what Nigerians do in Hillbrough, You leave them with No choice. But then, Southy does not hate Nigerians as you think. We Nigerians are just something else to these people.

If you day reason Xenophobia,you wont go anywhere.

Am not going to do drugs or anything..I want to engage in legitimate business. I love south Africa's weather though. I haven't been there but I watch their movies.
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
excanny:

Tunisia speak English?
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Enlighten me more on your opinion abeg
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
Move to Kigali,set up a business and thank me later
Kigali is capital of rwanda right?
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by excanny: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

Tunisia speak English?

No. French
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Samfloxin:
6 million and you want to go to African country?

Am here to seek advice to avoid mistake naa
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
excanny:

No. French

Language barrier, I don't know how to speak french fluently. How can I communicate for business there?
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ajibade123:

Like which business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refused Entry To Uk Have No Full Right Of Appeal What Does It Mean? / Explore Uyo - The Land Of Promise. / Any Nigerian-trained Optometrists In The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.