Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" (61670 Views)

Timaya sings "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us" at Tinubu Concert (video) / Wike Turned ‘As E Dey Pain Dem’ Song To Rivers Anthem On Independence Day? / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Useless people. Na jedijedi go kill all of you

My neighbor pot of soup is missing & everybody is suspecting me fa,��
But how can i steal Banga soup with 13meats & 17 kpomo.����
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by stanluiz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
P
drlateef:

Peter what? Did you listen to Wike today? If you did you will know Wike is a Tinubu man. Peter Obi is a neophyte in politics.
Then why is Wike not contesting for president in another party since he collect wotowoto from Atiku during at PDP primary ?

He should take a stand, be a man and decamp to APC and stop acting like a pussy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by omonnakoda: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thanos5555:
wink

so she cant even speak English Fluently.
Na wa ooo.
Can You speak Hausa fluently?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by saysugar(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
ArcChu:
Wike have succeed in Destroying Rivers state APC by killing off Amaechi. Wike will never dump PDP but will not support Atiku. Neither will he support Tinubu bc of Muslim/Muslim ticket. Wike never expected Atiku to be this stubborn in sacking Ayu.
if atiku fails to do wike want , my brother wike is ready to do anything to make atiku lose, its better atiku saraki should call on Ayu soon but still some pdp governor said ayu must not resign
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by ufotunang: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:
Aisha Buhari have proven herself to be a bloody hypocrite that cared for this nation.Don't worry! It is a mockery of the same downtrodden and beleaguered Nigerian masses/electorate that you are indirectly mocking?

After apologising over the hardship, pain & anguish your husband's irresponsible, callous and wicked government have imposed upon this nation? You and all the class of 2015-2023 all have your day with history. Karma never forgets or forgives.
...do not mind her..let her be mocking Nigerians that are suffering... Nigerians have to be wise now and vote out this APC government and Buhari wife that is indirectly mocking Nigerians
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by olawonder(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:
Aisha Buhari have proven herself to be a bloody hypocrite that cared for this nation.Don't worry! It is a mockery of the same downtrodden and beleaguered Nigerian masses/electorate that you are indirectly mocking?

After apologising over the hardship, pain & anguish your husband's irresponsible, callous and wicked government have imposed upon this nation? You and all the class of 2015-2023 all have your day with history. Karma never forgets or forgives.

Calm down! Why are you so full of hate? Relax, life na jeje o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by ribbit: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see wike and his group endorsing Peter Obi in the coming days.

This I have seen.
that's why you are a false prophet grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by MosakuAW(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Because he no endorse your thief Obituary

Ode! Dindirin! Ki'lo kan mi kan the useless coming election. Use your brain, not all comment are directed towards Tinubu. Ewu
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by Plm11: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by nurudeen181(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thanos5555:
wink

so she cant even speak English Fluently.
Na wa ooo.
we give priorities to useless things.. waiting your good english don give you.. we are africans, we have freedom, i can decide to speak yoruba in an international gatherings. if white man vex make e go learn my tribe. you should be free.. stop been controlled.. Oyinbo people too do speak rubbish that will make you wonder what kind of figure of blunder did they use...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:

Rants
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see wike and his group endorsing Peter Obi in the coming days.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
I always told the children of hate that Aisha Buhari wasn't one of them but they thought otherwise. Aisha Buhari was fighting Buhari because the office of the first lady wasn't allowed to function during Buhari's administration but children of hate thought she was with them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by Allisgud: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
This woman no reach patient jona at all,that woman always giving us skit,first natural content creator angry grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by Neitan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by Caseless: 4:15am On Oct 19, 2022
kerry57:
Wike na trademark leader with balls. I like him alot just that at times he will do too much of hardman to his detriment. Imagine wike summoning kings in the state and telling one of them with crown that he was a small boy yesterday, that he should just forget about the crown on his head. I pitied the king cos he so diminished by the insult.
I hate disrespect for institutions.

But still I like him for his sense of humour that he brings into stuff at times. I also like his ability to stand up against big forces that will want to suppress what he believes is right. I don't think the south south will forget him in a hurry.
It seems he knew the king from the university - he was a boy they sent around back then. He was angry that the guy spoke with Seriake Dickson without his permission over crisis in his area close Bayelsa state. The guy was clapping and wike told him to keep his hands. Lol

Wike even said he's wearing Danfodiyo cap or something... Offensive
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by nokspos: 5:42am On Oct 19, 2022
no be small play , immediately i saw those white officials from usa holding meeting with Tinubu , i knew it has been set from the top .
Olachase:
After next year election Atiku go park him load and relocate to Cameron

Obi go decamp to APC or back to PDP

See how this men day take us play game cry cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by nokspos: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2022
shocked
fridayking:

He will not join.... He is trying to make a statement... Power most come to the south...

The same game the north are playing...
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by kerry57: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Caseless post=117683222] It seems he knew the king from the university - he was a boy they sent around back then. He was angry that the guy spoke with Seriake Dickson without his permission over crisis in his area close Bayelsa state. The guy was clapping and wike told him to keep his hands. Lol

Wike even said he's wearing Danfodiyo cap or something... Offensive [/quote

Ok, I see. Bro wike na mad man. The video was so embarrassing that I couldn't watch it a second time. I felt so embarrassed for the king.
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by Caseless: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2022
kerry57:
it was a bad video. Wike no get respect normally.
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by Timmi: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2022
JasonScoolari:
My love for Ezenwo Nyesom Wike ehn!!! cheesy

You just can't help but to love the fearless man called Wike. grin

You might not like his guts, but you can't deny the fact that he's better than the useless bigot of a governor called El-Rufai and the good for nothing Yahaya Bello.

I watched when he was commissioning one of his numerous project, and as usual, the governor's hype man welcome him with a funny song; “Na so so Project Wike dey do...” grin

I burst into uncontrollable laughter and joined them in the song.

If Aisha Buhari who have seen it all in “Za Oza Room” can associate with the fearless Wike, then you hating on him is useless.

God bless Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Peter Obi ko, Peter Obi ni. ObiZombie group of people - senseless empty barrels making the loudest online noise.
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by JasonScoolari: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Timmi:

Peter Obi ko, Peter Obi ni. ObiZombie group of people - senseless empty barrels making the loudest online noise.
When you're done, Mynd44, Seun and OAM4J will give you a trophy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by ogatboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2022
I hope once e wipe APC chord for head una no go begin abuse the man. I still know that Wike will be irrelevant after 2023.
Re: Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" by OmoEpe(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:
Aisha Buhari have proven herself to be a bloody hypocrite that pretends to cared for this nation.Don't worry! It is the same downtrodden and beleaguered Nigerian masses/electorate that you are indirectly mocking?

Oponu because she is too intelligent to accept Obi,your Aba made Obama,for original Obama now makes her a hypocrite?

Not everyone is an Obidient

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner / Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.