Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 (1956 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Climbing A Palmtree On Set Of A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 by anonymous6(f): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
[b]"Ambassador, Funke Akindele has lots of surprises up her sleeves for her highly anticipated movie, The Return of Jenifa (TROJ).

One of the many surprises is the fact that the actress will be flaunting her dance style, a side many didn’t know she has. Her dance choreographer on set was famous dancer and dance instructor, Kaffy.

TROJ will be released in August and will be in cinema from August 26 courtesy Nigeria’s number one movie distributor, Blue Pictures.

According to the actress’s publicist, Bigsam Media, TROJ will exceed whatever record ‘Jenifa’ set. ‘We have it on record that Jenifa sold over eight million copies which exclude the pirated copies taken abroad and we believe TROJ will overtake that record and set another one. The kind of effort that was put into the production of the movie is unequal. The DOP, DJ Tee, cast and crew, budget, and standard applied have not been seen in recent times. Asides all these, the storyline is refreshing and different. This is one movie that will break cinema record and set a new one’.

The cast for the movie include Funke Akindele, Banky W, Kaffy, Eldee, Freeze, Eniola Badmus, Yinka Quadri, Whizkid, Antar Olaniyan, Mercy Aigbe, Ronke Oshodi Oke, Denrele Edun, CD John, Helen Paul, Naeto C, DJ Zeez and many others. "[/b]
http://www.nollyzone.com/2011/06/funke-akindele-returns-with-jenifa-the-return-of-jenifa/

Return of Jenifa Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdIS6BynWw8
Re: Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 by anonymous6(f): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Can't wait to see the movie
Re: Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 by Pweety4me(f): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2011
Dayumm but isn't that movie on sale? iv'e seen the advert from months ago!! always been asking mum to ask if it's out and to no avail, now since they are showing it in cinema's then i guess it won't be out soon?wish i could go see it.
Re: Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 by anonymous6(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^ the same with me I've been waiting to see that movie forever, and have asked my mom as well about it too but it was never released on VCD or DVD, So I guess I have to wait a couple of months before it's out on VCD & DVD before I can see it.
Re: Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 by Pweety4me(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^Lol mummy's girls grin
Re: Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26 by anonymous6(f): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bad Times For African China / Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Released After 15 Years Of His Death / Photos Surface Of Justin Bieber Smoking Marijuana In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.