Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) (29698 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by luluosas(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi to the rescue
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Osariemen12:
It's Obi or Atiku. Anything but Tinubu.
why another Fulani, it is either Tinubu or Peter obi, no sensible southerners will want another Fulani
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by ugbanante: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Kwankwaso isn't making loud noise. His popularity in the east, south and west is minimal. It's like baby that is hungry, if the baby cry de faint den the mama no go take am serious. Na just snacks u go get instead of real baby food
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by searchlight: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Funny thing is south South na them carry obi for head pass Igbos ...
Na Ogbia carry Jonathan matter for head that year. Remember.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by searchlight: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2022
I have said this time and again. Obi will convincingly won southern Nigeria in the Forth coming election. As for the north i can't tell.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Osariemen12: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
why another Fulani, it is either Tinubu or Peter obi, no sensible southerners will want another Fulani

Anything but Tinubu.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Akuko ndi mgbu
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2022
just like we dont know who is peter obi here in kano. one of my friends thinks he is super eagle goal keeper
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2022
I disagree with you sir on Kwankwaso. Please i will implore you not to say such statement again in the presence of Abokis: shoe shine, yamseller, condermed iron hawkers etc. Please come to slaughter around trans-amadi and see Kwankwaso stickers of abokis keke also visit trailer park and see things for yourself.
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fID-oIP-fYs

Watch random Port Harcourt residents asked about the candidates for presidency in 2023.

Funny enough, nobody seems to know Kwankwaso and Sowore.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Krublog(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
do you live there?
How can you be so certain he is "well known"

Dey whine yourself �
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Felabrity: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Krublog:

Dey whine yourself �
again, do you live there?
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

Anything but Tinubu.
What has Tinubu done to you, he is greater than the whole east, Peter obi, Kanu, ojukwu combine
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Onovo3: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fID-oIP-fYs

Watch random Port Harcourt residents asked about the candidates for presidency in 2023.

Funny enough, nobody seems to know Kwankwaso and Sowore.

It is myopic to take decision based on these views. My Grandmother mother from the village in South South a neighbouring zone to Peter Obi does not know Peter Obi. I guess if the core Northerners knows Obi as well. Only Atiku/Tinubu has the national spread in terms of people knowing them across. That is the reality.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Krublog(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
again, do you live there?

From Maraba to Keffi to Akwanga to Lafia and beyond, Peter Obi is a well known, household name.

Maybe you live in isolation....
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by okunwaye(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
do you live there?
you are wrong. I was born in nasarawa and I am still living here Peter on is the people's choice smiley
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by okunwaye(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
do you live there?
you are wrong.
I was born in nasarawa and I am still living here, Peter obi is the people's choice smiley
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Penguin2: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Onovo3:

It is myopic to take decision based on these views. My Grandmother mother from the village in South South a neighbouring zone to Peter Obi does not know Peter Obi. I guess if the core Northerners knows Obi as well. Only Atiku/Tinubu has the national spread in terms of people knowing them across. That is the reality.

That’s your grandmother’s headache
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Penguin2: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
What has Tinubu done to you, he is greater than the whole east, Peter obi, Kanu, ojukwu combine

But he will still fail woefully
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Guardiola84: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
Most of the crowds you see from videos when he visit southern states are his brothers from the north and majority of them will go to their villages in the north to vote on election day

Some candidates just seat in their comfort zone and think they can win the election because they are popular in their states.

Kano state or jigawa alone won't get you the presidential seat, even if you got 10million votes there

Same way people don't know him in port Harcourt that's how people don't know Peter Obi in Nasarawa or borno (only few do)

U say obi is not known in nassarawa or borno? Oga you're not following this election campaigns n rallies ,Christians in nassarawa n borno go vote obi massively ,no one want a fulani Muslim president or a Muslim president again after buhari ,that's just d truth
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by EnglandAmaka(f): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
If this election happened in the southern part of Nigeria,obi will win one million times,but with the north,our political understanding is different,I wasking one watermelon seller who are you going to vote for,he said they are yet to tell them who to support.i was very surprised,they are waiting for signal.

Same thing my assistant in Yobe state told me in the office..

They have not told them who to support
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

I swear, for some area in delta, u can't even talk about other party when it's concerns presidential election
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Onovo3:

where in South South, stop lieing, anywhere there is internet then obi is there and u know how develop the south is when it's comes to internet stuff

1 Like

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Cheasystickylov: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Because south south like igbos have a mind of their own,
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
The woman said, 'Kwankwaso?' 'What do you mean by Kwankwaso?'

I almost died of laughter
likewise to peter obi in Kano except egbo dominated area lol
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Osariemen12: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

You might be correct but he's not worthy of presiding over the affairs of a country that the Great Bini Empire belongs.

Again, anyone can be president but Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Irupetepete: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sowore mom ain't even aware that her son s contesting for Presidency
haba na, this is too much ooo
Vawulence pro max
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by ariesbull: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

the way igbo carry Jonathan for head pass South South

SE and SS are related
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by ariesbull: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Ibos are truly your gods and nightmare

you left the speaker who is a benin son of soil ...and focus on your lords and masters the ibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.