Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos (39520 Views)

Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Stanugo: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
I wish people can see the type of leaders vote in to govern us. How childish and immature wike is, behaving like a child that they took his sweet from. A big man without sense is the case of Wike
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by cydophobia(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
I think you guys said northerners knows politics than the southerners. Everything go settle soon.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Confirmedzombie: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Politics....smh

No politician is worth dying for.

But you are dying for Peter obi. Is obi not a politician.

Hypocrite.

Ride on my Governor wike. As e dey pain this guy E dey sweet me, As e dey sweet me E dey pain him.

Tinubu 2023 is sealed.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by sukar886: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Majesty2:
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us
BAT23 is a done deal
Usu 2023
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
His dance and not for me. Will the dance take away the many choas on ground?
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
herkeem:

That's very likely.....

Nope. Wike has already said it clearly, he does not support Muslim - Muslim ticket.

What Wike is doing is being strategically selectively. By 2023 you may come to realise that its not about aligning with parties but with powerful individuals.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by TyyT22(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wike knows what he is doing don't get things twisted, endorsing Sanwolu does not translate to endorsing Tinubu. Muslim Muslim ticket is a NO. Sanwolu is a nice guy and I love the governor. I stand with Wike.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by omoyankee3(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Black man mentality. We see everything as a zero-sum game.

A win-win mentality is better.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by ezegold4we: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
vote out APc
Vote out Pdp
vote out Evil
vote Labour party
vote Papa
vote mama
vote pikin
vote Life
Vote OBI/DATTI.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Michael547(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

They're just laughing at the poor Nigeria populace not PDP and definitely not LP because those people are already made men, it's just you the poor Nigerian who doesn't know where his next meal will come from they are laughing at.
Bros i suppose give you two bottle beer for this your comment.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Illegal1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Isoryt....
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Lama70(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Wike will soon endorse Tinubu

I dey fear for that kind moves o
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na dem sabi, nothing concern me, it's the silly ones who will rather than vote for the most sensible one will sacrifice their lives and votes for politicians I pity.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by adedayoa2(f): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:
naaaaa, I don't see this coming. Endorsing Sanwo-olu speaks more.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by lereinter(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Jokes of the century

You are still doubting, don't be too sentimental about politics

Learn from ffk
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Menclothing: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
The dancing steps
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by daygee12: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Period007:
This is the real video of Peter Obi talking about china pulling 439m people out of poverty.
Nairaland moderators doctored this video and quickly moved it to front page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMangkVCVYg

Bros listen to the video very well because he said ''i was able"
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by caracas: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:
That will be the stroke that will end his political career, we are watching.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by xamster(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

They're just laughing at the poor Nigeria populace not PDP and definitely not LP because those people are already made men, it's just you the poor Nigerian who doesn't know where his next meal will come from they are laughing at.

Absolutely true! Unfortunately they’ll never learn.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Fadafada231(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
StagethemTVee:
2023....the election with mega drama

That will be the demise of wike political sojourn
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
herkeem:
Wike was in Lagos today for a special programme on the invitation of Gov Sanwoolu. After his speech he took time out to dance to his trademark song. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6s-vFzEATk

I don’t understand why Atiku will not use this man. .. only wike na complete FORCE.... Pride hurts you in the long run
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Period007(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
daygee12:

Bros listen to the video very well because he said ''i was able"
He said "And was able to"
Must you reason upside down like a BAT always ?

Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by daygee12: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Period007:

He said "And was able to"
Must you reason upside down like a BAT always ?

Mumu maybe na u give him speech
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:
wike endorsement is meaningless... he can only vote for 1 person.. Rivers for Obi... ikweère mekà mekà oooo

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Period007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
daygee12:

Mumu maybe na u give him speech
Use your human ear,stop using your BAT ear
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by daygee12: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Period007:

Use your human ear,stop using your BAT ear

Liar like ur master
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Moh247: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Atiku go soon beg.... Wike slowly pressing PDP's neck
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by BethiMcCauley: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Joseph1992Grant(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=herkeem post=117674621]Wike was in Lagos today for a special programme on the invitation of Gov Sanwoolu. After his speech he took time out to dance to his trademark song. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6s-vFzEATk[/qquo Is not by dancing e dey pain Dem, remember wike is a chameleon.
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by Qardinalcaptain: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wike and vawulence is just lyk maguire and error,one can’t leave the other
Re: Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos by sayso: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
herkeem:
Wike was in Lagos today for a special programme on the invitation of Gov Sanwoolu. After his speech he took time out to dance to his trademark song. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6s-vFzEATk
when a man does not have any purpose in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.