Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Can I Still Recover my Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Still Recover my Money? (238 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? / How Do I Get My Money Back / How Do I Recover My Money From Zenith Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Recover my Money? by Roman77: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello
Re: Can I Still Recover my Money? by IamBlessed12: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Telegram, the HQ for thieves !
Re: Can I Still Recover my Money? by Roman77: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello
Re: Can I Still Recover my Money? by Roman77: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
There's a guy here that has been advertising his business called MilliXchange on every thread. He deactivated his Nairaland profile and has taken down his website after he was busted of scamming people.

The last picture was the one on his WhatsApp before he removed it.

Re: Can I Still Recover my Money? by Roman77: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
IamBlessed12:
Telegram, the HQ for thieves !
Re: Can I Still Recover my Money? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
No naw, you don't do business with anyhow people. Did you do background research on him, his name, his business name and his bank account before doing business with him?

Doing a transaction like that on telegram sef is a big red flag. Telegram was created for social engineering (scam)

Criminals are sophisticated now, they run ads to target customers.

You've fallen for this one though.
Re: Can I Still Recover my Money? by Roman77: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Olasyke:
No naw, you don't do business with anyhow people. Did you do background research on him, his name, his business name and his bank account before doing business with him?

Doing a transaction like that on telegram sef is a big red flag. Telegram was created for social engineering (scam)

Criminals are sophisticated now, they run ads to target customers.

You've fallen for this one though.
I tried to do so. If you read my story up there. I don't think Nairaland make thorough verification before posting ads.
It was just due to the urgency. He even replied me through his WhatsApp once or twice.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Charms Her Boyfriend With Juju / Ghngj Yjfghdfvsz / Get Google Ads Account And Also Make Your Payment Without Any Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.