Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) (52792 Views)

50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) / Mysterious Fireball Spotted In Sky Across Metro Detroit USA ( Pics, Video) / The 10 Most Dangerous Waters In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Bloody racist devil

Millions of houses were destroyed in Nigeria with thousands dieing, this infidel never create a thread about end time

But ordinary missing crabs in the land of his white godmaster he created thread and start yarning dust

Even if a black nation completely tears apart you racist won't mention endtime as you believe African are too daft to cause end time

This is the truth about that idiot. He gets his doze of bullshiit from 700 club and his fear mongering choosen pastor. He wants to be them, do you see any African on 700 club? To him what happens to Africans does not matter to God. But what happens in America is the hand of God telling him that the world will soon be over. That idiot is a racist, fear mongering scam artist. I use him to Guage the bull shiit level in Nigeria with the number of people that like the nonsense he puts up.

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by ceeceeuwa: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
I love stewed crab.More like "peppered crab".
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by optimusprime2(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is why I have my reservations about "the Evolution theory"...
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by FireUpNow(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

God abeg direct those billions of crabs to Nigeria waters.
crabss are for you as snakes are for mega bros of Nairaland, Sir, Dr, Prophet and High Chief Lala

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Okd1: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
In real life, this dude is a loser, his/her words are derived from hate and intimidation. You want the world to end as a release to your suffering, I bet you 100yrs would pass an your demonic desire will never come to pass. Foolish fear monger.

quote author=Righteousness2 post=117678894]We are living in the Last of the Last Moments of the age of grace.

The land, the sea and the heavens are Reacting.

Any Moment now, Millions or Billions of people All over world, Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ would disappear from this sinking world, to meet JESUS Christ air.

Get Ready Folks! The Signs are Everywhere!! JESUS Christ is about to show up.
[/quote]
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Maski87: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
When hungry catch them they will surface again
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by zedman1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
The moment I see some captions, I'll just automatically know it's the righteousness guy even before opening to read.
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Lovelydaisies: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oga Righteousness, you can double as a nature reporter as well. It doesn't always have to be about doom and end time. Preach love and life as well.
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by castrokins(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
To Be Looted?

WibusJaga:

God abeg direct those billions of crabs to Nigeria waters.
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Joshman227(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
cheesy grin grin

God abeg direct those billions of crabs to Nigeria waters. [/quote] >
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
decatalyst:
Result of climate change.

And that hot head called Trump removed US from any agreement or support of funding for arresting climate change.

And d shameless things wants to come back to be president... Blackman in white skin..
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by JB4life: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by JB4life: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
optimusprime2:
This is why I have my reservations about "the Evolution theory"...

Evolution is nothing more than weird imagination of atheists.
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
aidameoryou:
All these oyibo companies that use their big trawley ships to fish has finished the crab.
If na naija now, some brainwashed individual here on nairaland will begin to exclaim how we kill everything for food.

One catch with those their big ships will cover wetin local fishermen don fish for 10years.

My point is fishes and meet can never finish in this world.
You and i know not how they multiply

If you watch “Deadliest Catch” on National Discovery, you’ll know that they don’t use trawlers and drag nets for King Crabs. They drop “pots” which are basically cages to the bottom of the sea and the crabs use their own legs to enter the pots to eat the bait. They are brought to the surface but most importantly, undersized crabs are returned to the sea!

They have crab seasons and they have quotas and as you can read they have good regulatory bodies that monitor the situation and can stop fishing activities till stocks recover.
You cannot say the same for Nigeria!
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Sholaco: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
The need for environmental sustainability is crucial
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by lomprico(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why dem no go run when una wan chop dem finish?
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by Lucaluca: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
OK
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by jamesfield: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ah! Awon Alaakan ti disappear kuro ninu omi ni Alaska grin grin ;
Re: Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) by omolawale: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are living in the Last of the Last Moments of the age of grace.

The land, the sea and the heavens are Reacting.

Any Moment now, Millions or Billions of people All over world, Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ would disappear from this sinking world, to meet JESUS Christ air.

Get Ready Folks! The Signs are Everywhere!! JESUS Christ is about to show up.

You're either deluded or manipulated by religion but I can guarantee you that you've lost yourself and your identity. You're unsalvageable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm / 70-Year-Old Malnourished Elephant Performing In Sri Lanka Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.