Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Please Who Can Advise Me On This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Can Advise Me On This (574 Views)

Advise Me Please. / Pls I Need Niraland To Advise Me For What Hapen To Me This Night / Advise Me Please On Type Of Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Advise Me On This by Henrypraise41(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
My good people of nairaland this is how it happened, I bought a phone from a guy which I paid him all the money. This transaction was on may this year but last month being September I started receiving some messages from palm pay which later turned out to a water mark on my screen that (your flexi ok cash, OKcardloan has been OVERDUE.)

That they are sorry to inform you after paying off your repayment will unblock and remove phone overdue reminder, and I was like when did i borrow money from palm pay.
So being that the guy wasn't in town by then I have to contact him and told him about what happened and he told me that he didn't borrow money from them. When I searched and contacted their Facebook customer care they gave a phone number and said I should pay N6000 in order to remove the water mark, then I obliged and paid the amount and within 5 seconds the water mark vanished so I quickly reminded them that I really don't want to see all those things on my screen again so they told me it was over.

So since last week I started receiving some messages again that the loan was overdue and before you know it they have placed another water mark on the screen of the phone, as I'm writing this I'm not happy at all.
Please if anyone has come across this kind problem should advise me on how to solve this. Infact I'm confused I don't know what to do, I really need a help.

Mode please send it to the right section.

Mode I beg you in the name of the lord to take this to the front page, lalasclala I beg help me, I need to hear some people's opinions.
Re: Please Who Can Advise Me On This by NJV: 5:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Did u also buy sim card from the guy? Your story is not so clear.
Re: Please Who Can Advise Me On This by Henrypraise41(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2022
NJV:
Did u also buy sim card from the guy? Your story is not so clear.
Not at all brother, that's why I'm confused, because they suppose to use sim card and track whoever borrowed the money but now reverse is the case
Re: Please Who Can Advise Me On This by NJV: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Henrypraise41:

Not at all brother, that's why I'm confused, because they suppose to use sim card and track whoever borrowed the money but now reverse is the case

Well, if your story is true, then flash that phone b4 you continue to use it.

Again, stop buying second hand phones!
Re: Please Who Can Advise Me On This by Henrypraise41(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=NJV post=117687408]

Well, if your story is true, then flash that phone b4 you continue to use it.

Again, stop buying second hand phones![/quote

Thank you bro
Re: Please Who Can Advise Me On This by Joniww(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Henrypraise41:
My good people of nairaland this is how it happened, I bought a phone from a guy which I paid him all the money. This transaction was on may this year but last month being September I started receiving some messages from palm pay which later turned out to a water mark on my screen that (your flexi ok cash, OKcardloan has been OVERDUE.)

That they are sorry to inform you after paying off your repayment will unblock and remove phone overdue reminder, and I was like when did i borrow money from palm pay.
So being that the guy wasn't in town by then I have to contact him and told him about what happened and he told me that he didn't borrow money from them. When I searched and contacted their Facebook customer care they gave a phone number and said I should pay N6000 in order to remove the water mark, then I obliged and paid the amount and within 5 seconds the water mark vanished so I quickly reminded them that I really don't want to see all those things on my screen again so they told me it was over.

So since last week I started receiving some messages again that the loan was overdue and before you know it they have placed another water mark on the screen of the phone, as I'm writing this I'm not happy at all.
Please if anyone has come across this kind problem should advise me on how to solve this. Infact I'm confused I don't know what to do, I really need a help.

Mode please send it to the right section.

Mode I beg you in the name of the lord to take this to the front page, lalasclala I beg help me, I need to hear some people's opinions.
post screenshot

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Newbie! / Pork: Senators Get 60 Billion For Constituency Projects - Where Are We? / Has The Global Crisis Finally Affected The Online World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.