Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi (27327 Views)

Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by tunapawizzy: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2022
all these hide n seek
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2022
And you yourself can't say your party... nawa
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by CalabarPikin: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Baba is Obidient
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by colestephan86: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2022
press9jatv:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/16/2023-tinubu-knows-my-party-sanusi/?amp=1
Mumu people, before you begin to type trash here, go and see the full video of what the man said about Lagos and then you will know who your next president is.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by pasuma(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2022
May the lives of your children be as beautiful as OBI's Anambra in Jesus name...

Zohuujo:
Labour party for the success of our children
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Moh247: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Sanusi the economist
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2022
dawnomike:
One of the many intelligent men from the North ..

From Nigeria!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2022
saintkel:
I still don't like Sanusi

Nothing strange there! When you don't even love yourself . . . You've got no love to project to another fellow.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by 2blessed01(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Chaiii...u no geh joy oo..na person wey dey fall u dey stand on em mandate...u wan push am to the ground
MANDATE KOR MANHOOD NI
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by tunapawizzy: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2022
ipobarethieves:
embarassed for sure,SANUSI will NOT support APC cos of GANDO
dont be too sure with these people...all of them....Gando an APC governor did what he did to him, Elrufai another APC governor is the one that stood by him throughout the period, u can even call them best friends..Elrufai even sacked his chief of staff because he addressed sanusi as former emir....dont trust these people...all of them. only 2 parties in Nigeria the elites and the others that are not elites(apc, pdp apga labour a creation of the political elite to divide the people further).... Wike and Amaechi about to work for the same person for 2023 presidency, omisore and aregbesola will do same, dont be surprised if Bode George becomes a chieftain of APC after 2023(if Tinubu wins)
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by israelmao(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
I watched how Tinubu gobbled up a glass of water placed beside him when the truth of Sanusi's delivery at the Kadinvest descended upon him like a thunderbolt.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by seguntijan(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
saintkel:
I still don't like Sanusi

Your problem. You never exist
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by luluosas(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
That's a statesman statement
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Cmanforall: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
press9jatv:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/16/2023-tinubu-knows-my-party-sanusi/?amp=1
The headline can make people think he's aligning with APC
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Bayyajidda(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

Who asked you?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Tinubufan: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Acedude: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2022
“Sanusi further urged states to free themselves from excessive reliance on the federal government”

This is one of the major cardinal point of Atiku’s policy thrust when he talked about devolution of powers to the states, it’s because of these singular reason I am voting for him in 2023. He’s the only presidential candidate who has seen this and has consistently advocated for it. I don’t care if he’s from the north and not from the south as some are advocating for. Once we have this in place, Nigeria will be begin to take shape gradually.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Menclothing: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2022
I dont like Any Nigeria party vote individuals
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by SmartyPants(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Sanusi lost his job because in the run up to the 2015 elections he fabricated a report of a missing $1bn in order to throw Jonathan under the bus.

It's amazing how little people remember.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Musauzor(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
There's no well-meaning and responsible Nigerian that will throw their weight behind the BATstard in this election. They already know his Yoruba agenda.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by SmartyPants(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Acedude:
“Sanusi further urged states to free themselves from excessive reliance on the federal government”

This is one of the major cardinal point of Atiku’s policy thrust when he talked about devolution of powers to the states, it’s because of these singular reason I am voting for him in 2023. He’s the only presidential candidate who has seen this and has consistently advocated for it. I don’t care if he’s from the north and not from the south as some are advocating for. Once we have this in place, Nigeria will be begin to take shape gradually.

Atiku cannot be trusted to do as he says.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by 894oladotun: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Whats your party Sir? I also want to know..na wa oooWant to Buy cheap Apple Iphone and Romoss Powerbanks at Computer Village ikeja? I created an insightful thread about that click here>>>>>>>>Whats your party Sir? I also want to know..na wa oooWant to Buy cheap Apple Iphone and Romoss Powerbanks at Computer Village ikeja? I created an insightful thread about that click here>>>>>>>>...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by sofeo(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Alright
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by PrinceDoctor(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2022
You will make a good Cordinating Minister of the Economy when His Excellency Biola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in on 29 May, 2023. God bless His son, the Jagaban.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Corporate2020: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2022
dawnomike:

If you worked in any of the banks when Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was CBN governor, then you will know that the guy is duller than your cat.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by FLYFIRE(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

Watin go hold una for ground grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by anonimi: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2022
dawnomike:

Intelligent thief you mean?
What he got away with Jonathan for CBN looting, he could not with Ganduje for Kano Emirate looting.

Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)

Lamido Sanusi and Stella Oduah
The so-called APC and their praise-singers have never for once called for the revisiting of the FRCN report, oh because it doesn't favor them. Ironically, these people were quick to call for the ouster of Stella Oduah that was indicted for "lesser" offence but demonised Goodluck Jonathan for suspending Sanusi that has lots of indictment on his neck.

Conclusion
Buhari, Sanusi and APC can continue in their hypocritical path of self-deception, but every attempt to twist history, intimidate or demonise Dr. Goodluck Ebelemi Azikiwe Jonathan shall be fully resisted. Since they see nothing wrong in the fraud of CBN under Sanusi of which they are beneficiaries, then they should see nothing wrong in whatever happens in NNPC or any Agency under Jonathan irrespective of whether or not any money is missing.

May God Help Us All...

https://www.nairaland.com/2313405/buhari-sanusi-apc-should-stop

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by anonimi: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

Unfortunately Jagabandit has no manhood for you to stand on.
Even Remi can't stand on it, cos its dead & gone. O ti di Baba ba mi gbe sitongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Juanmike(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Parachoko:
grin

Scrotal sac

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze / 2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.