Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi (27328 Views)

Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by edosignature(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Vote competence...
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice 2023...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by onomeabuja: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2022
TechW:
Yes ooh, every intellectual knows where he or she should belong, It's not about religion or region but about coming together to take back our country. leaving our old ways of doing things and embrace a new way, changing from sharing to production formular. changing the culture of impunity to accountability.
All about party of Father, Mother and child(ren).
Obi-Datti is the man for the job, Piggy and Urchins may remain with the church rats
Look at all these fake imposters embarassed
U think by bringing ur Obi on every thread created will help u??
Obi can't unify Nigeria, he does not have the capacity to do it, 70% people supporting Obi are igbo extraction.
So keep Obi aside man & follow people wen know road grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by TechW: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2022
onomeabuja:

Look at all these fake imposters embarassed
U think by bringing ur Obi on every thread created will help u??
Obi can't unify Nigeria, he does not have the capacity to do it, 70% people supporting Obi are igbo extraction.
So keep Obi aside man & follow people wen know road grin
Who can unify?
The person that can't even unite his party members or the emilokan cloner?
Just because you dont support obi does not mean others are not and by the way, in 2015 before Buhari came on board, most of the Northern states were under PDP but do you remember what happen after that?
By the way, the only candidates in this election is Peter obi , kwankwaso, sowore and other able young men, agbado and his friend should check out old people's home for a space.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2022
SmartyPants:
Sanusi lost his job because in the run up to the 2015 elections he fabricated a report of a missing $1bn in order to throw Jonathan under the bus.

It's amazing how little people remember.

There were some discrepancies...and you guys know it. But because politics means that you must support your side, even if there is evidence of corruption, you people still supported GEJ.

There were a lot of reasons why GEJ lost. Boko was running riot in the North.Bomb blasts, kidnapping and so on (and you GEJ supporters were blaming Buhari and his northerners for the mess, not the incompetence of your leaders then ). Most people were not benefitting from the oil boom, and we were losing billions from oil theft. The oil crash of 2014...not his fault...meant that by 2015 Jan we were borrowing to pay salaries...plus our forex reserves were drained to 32 billion from 60 billion dollars.

So, most people voted for Buhari. They were wrong. At the end they were voting for a Buhari that was well past his sell by date. And yes, I did not even consider APC then. But let's not pretend that things were OK...or that Sanusi's allegation was the only reason why GEJ was voted out.

The sad thing is, Buhari came in and made a bad situation worse. (Yes, oil was low for most of his rule...but there were things he could have done that he did not do).

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by SmartyPants(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Kasssandra:

There were some discrepancies...and you guys know it. But because politics means that you must support your side, even if there is evidence of corruption, you people still supported GEJ.

There were a lot of reasons why GEJ lost. Boko was running riot in the North.Bomb blasts, kidnapping and so on (and you GEJ supporters were blaming Buhari and his northerners for the mess, not the incompetence of your leaders then ). Most people were not benefitting from the oil boom, and we were losing billions from oil theft. The oil crash of 2014...not his fault...meant that by 2015 Jan we were borrowing to pay salaries...plus our forex reserves were drained to 32 billion from 60 billion dollars.

So, most people voted for Buhari. They were wrong. At the end they were voting for a Buhari that was well past his sell by date. And yes, I did not even consider APC then. But let's not pretend that things were OK...or that Sanusi's allegation was the only reason why GEJ was voted out.

The sad thing is, Buhari came in and made a bad situation worse. (Yes, oil was low for most of his rule...but there were things he could have done that he did not do).

I was not a GEJ supporter at the time. Till today my friend likes to remind me of that. So you, see, I have no idea who the "you people" you are referring to is.

The subject of today is Sanusi and his pretences. Did he or did he not fabricate a report which was audited and found to be entirely without evidence, right on the verge of elections?

He was handsomely rewarded for this. By the way, that is only the surface of Sanusi's past. He is yet to be held accountable for his role in the murder of Gideon Akaluka. Or if he would deny this story, can he come out and explain why he was taken into Sanni Abacha's dungeons for 2 years, which he at least admits?

The man is guilty of the same partisan politics he condemns today.

I don't know how GEJ vs Buhari entered the discussion.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2022
SmartyPants:

I was not a GEJ supporter at the time. Till today my friend likes to remind me of that. So you, see, I have no idea who the "you people" you are referring to is.

The subject of today is Sanusi and his pretences. Did he or did he not fabricate a report which was audited and found to be entirely without evidence, right on the verge of elections?

He was handsomely rewarded for this. By the way, that is only the surface of Sanusi's past. He is yet to be held accountable for his role in the murder of Gideon Akaluka. Or if he would deny this story, can he come out and explain why he was taken into Sanni Abacha's dungeons for 2 years, which he at least admits?

The man is guilty of the same partisan politics he condemns today.

I don't know how GEJ vs Buhari entered the discussion.

Let's remind you of your comment.

SmartyPants:
Sanusi lost his job because in the run up to the 2015 elections he fabricated a report of a missing $1bn in order to throw Jonathan under the bus.

It's amazing how little people remember.

You brought it in.

The thing is, I am annoyed that some people forget about the corruption and misrule of GEJ because he was a Southerner. Thanks to that, we have gotten 8 years of rule of APC and Buhari....8 nice years (lol) not. 8 years of the same misrule...because these people could not run our country well.

Yes, SLS has his skeletons, but the discrepancies were swept under the carpet.

Me, bad government is bad government. I am still waiting for an explanation of the discrepancies under GEJ, just as I am waiting for explanations for the mess of the last 7 years.

Ultimately the reason why we had the discrepancies is because of things called subsidy, which your GEJ did not courageously remove, and which still continues today under APC. Yet we still keep the subsidy, because....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by SmartyPants(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Kasssandra:

Let's remind you of your comment.

You brought it in.

The thing is, I am annoyed that some people forget about the corruption and misrule of GEJ because he was a Southerner. Thanks to that, we have gotten 8 years of rule of APC and Buhari....8 nice years (lol) not. 8 years of the same misrule...because these people could not run our country well.

Yes, SLS has his skeletons, but the discrepancies were swept under the carpet.

Me, bad government is bad government. I am still waiting for an explanation of the discrepancies under GEJ, just as I am waiting for explanations for the mess of the last 7 years.

Ultimately the reason why we had the discrepancies is because of things called subsidy, which your GEJ did not courageously remove, and which still continues today under APC. Yet we still keep the subsidy, because....

I really don't know where you're coming from with this.

I never said anything that could be construed as saying GEJ was better than Buhari. Even though that might prove to be the truth, that angle of comparison is irrelevant to my argument, which is/was solely that Sanusi threw GEJ under the bus for partisan reasons.

That is not a defence of GEJ either!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Bluntemperor: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2022
dawnomike:
One of the many intelligent men from the North ..

Yes,but he ought to have fully supported GEJ then,rather,he was making headline on unnecessary things, including the uphoria for Fuel Subsidies.
Why can't he come out straight on who you are and stop playing politics!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by Acedude: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2022
SmartyPants:

Atiku cannot be trusted to do as he says.

So is Obi, so is Tinubu, so is any politician. As long you are a politician, you stand that risk. But I will take my chances based on what I read and hear him say because of the far reaching positive effects should restructuring be done. Gratias
Re: 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi by ghetto7(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tamara676:
You lost your job because you were trying to please the Northern elites at the expense of Jonathan. Kwankwanso crowned you emir of Kano with the intention of humiliating Jonathan but the end where are you now. Deposed by Ganduje. You have to learn lesson.
look at you aturu, ANUMPA he lsot his position because he complained of the missing 20 billion dollars of which Jonathan said there is nothing like that when he left the seat we all know how the missing 20b was traced to Allison madueke and Mama peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze / 2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone / 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.