Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

"Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) (2066 Views)

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu / No.1 USA Supporter Of Peter Obi, Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Meets Him, As Obi Receives / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) by Racoon(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Those who are sensible and well discerning, fully understand the kind of leadership Nigeria deserves @ this point in time.
Re: "Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) by general111(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Meanwhile some folks are trying to get us to vote agbado
Re: "Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) by Oziens: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Well said. Wish All Nigerians Regardless of Tribes and Religion Understand This Simple Facts.
Nigeria Shall Be Great Again

#PeterObi4President2023.
SpecialAdviser:
I want also to use this medium to beg youths who are either unemployed, under employed or struggling, the chance to change the narrative has come. 2023 is the red line. If for a reason of tribalism, nepotism or Religion you miss this opportunity, do not complain when things become bad for you.

I for one is gainfully employed although this economy also put me in a struggling position but I know that I'm better than a lot of people.

When you vote wrongly and start calling everyone to help you with some amount. You call people witches because you are not progressing. You blame everyone for your woes. Pastors and Imams will start exploiting you as if it's only in Nigeria witches exist. The witch is you refusing to vote integrity my brother. It's you voting criminals because of tribalism and nepotism.

* Vote someone without structure so that some criminal greedy men who are the structure will not have a way into the govt treasure.

* Vote energy so that your president can have the mental capacity to query fraud.

*Vote someone who can speak to issues when pressed to give account of his government.

*Vote someone who can unite us and not divide us, no nation can move forward in the midst of divisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) by Oziens: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerians Beware!!!
2023 General Election Is A Fight Between Light & Darkness.
Choose Light & Live In Peace Prosperity.
As 4 Me & My Household Will Choose Light.
Nigeria Shall Be Great Again By God's Grace.
Don't Sell Your Vote For Crumbs To Avert Austerity For Your Children's Children.
A Word is Enough 4 The Wise.
#PeterObi4President2023
Re: "Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
One of the questions no urchin or journalist can ask Tinubu:

"How do you intend to fight corruption?"

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Bags Law Degree From Baze University, Tries To Hide School Logo / 2023: Thisday Is Wrong; Northwest Not Battleground. / He Never Swear In He Is Already A Customer In London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.