Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu (26265 Views)

See The Crowd Obi Pulled Again Today At Ken Namani's Wife Burial / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by wwwihy: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Now that former Governor @ChimarokeNamani and I have followed each other and watching Festus Keyamo’s answer to the question of the former governor’s inclusion in the APC Presidential List few days ago on Channels, I have to ask again, Your Excellency, are you working for Tinubu?
https://twitter.com/henryshield/status/1574729611925417991?t=zwYuAJqK-19axtw3jdVsVg&s=19

HE Tinubu is my friend, brother and colleague. I have great respect for him,his political antecedents and strides in governance. And I am very proud and well pleased with him. Any body belly aching should go ..... himself.

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1574735542582919169

319 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by wwwihy: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Any body belly aching should go ..... himself-.. Nnamami

458 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Massiveglory: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good for him. Politics is not a do or die affair.
But no Suprises here. Birds of the same feather flock together .
A man that single handedly recked Enugu state treasury must definitely be a padi of one who has recked lagos state treasury.

The same way Abacha recked the finances of Nigeria was exactly the same way nnamani did to Enugu state. Efcc has recovered and recovered so many things from him, yet it still remains.

Guguwar obi joor.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Pandev(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
E choke, choken't it? cheesy
toneroforever:

U mean, e choke for Tinubu's pocket, because that's the only thing that can interest Nnamani.
please save your tears for the period of announcement of 2023 presidential election results cheesy

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Africana1123(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

Nigeria choice for 2023 presidential election

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chimaroke Nnamani pressing the necks of Obituarists grin grin grin

438 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Real recognize real.

362 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Chimaroke Nnamani pressing the necks of Obituarists grin grin grin

Obituarist are only there for comical relief.

Those Obi supporters know they are just laboring in vain.

413 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by TinubuThief: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tilumbu is a great criminal
Chimaroke is a great criminal too

THIEF begets THIEF

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by OkutaNla: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
This Nnamani fella wan break their Obi-diot necks.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by TinubuThief: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

Nigeria choice for 2023 presidential election
God forbid BATing. Are you aware that your useless Tilumbu just fainted in UK hospital?

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Is04970: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:
Here
God bless Nnamami
God bless BAT
God bless me
God bless you
God bless Nigeria.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Well done now

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Tetrahedron: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Idiots and criminals pleasing each other

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Sinim(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Tboy222: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
The only igbo President we might ever have may be Peter Obi and that would only be because of the mass support and not as a result of tribal solidarity,my igbo brothers need to learn from their Northern counterparts .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Stanislause94: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Money has changed hands, a dirty game indeed.
Tinubu has a lot of money to share that’s why he is so confident of winning undecided
We need to stay woke, it will be very stupid of us to undermine him(Tinubu)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
You mean Chimaroke Nnamani is not proud and well pleased with the GCE holding olodo?

Choi, Nnamani go hear am from zombidients today. They will insult the living daylight out of him this afternoon. grin

324 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by andy244: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Look as this Efulefu that Sullivan chased out of Enugu state for years.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
see his mouth, like bastards mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nigeria needs Tinubu now more than ever before.
Nigeria requires surgical operation, like the one Tinubu did in Lagos in the area of security and infrastructure.

Tinubu record shows he is the best man to lead this country at this critical moment

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by lhordspy: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
E choke, choken't it? cheesy

315 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by mcmukoko12(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Jflex07(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tinubu has kissed this one and infected him with rotten agbado grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Dangrace01: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by cooooooks(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Someone that should be in Badagry Psychiatric.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
See them Tinubu supporters dropping smilies and happy all over the thread .. no tears this time around see how they are praising him.

The same Tinubu supporters who abuse Igbos and Niger Delta people daily calling them names because they don't want Tinubu cheesy wow what a day indeed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Olojuobinrin(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olofo lo n binu ologo

BAT23

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by obedience4(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Not an Igbo boy, proud Bini boy
But I Wonder while a sane Igbo man will support BAT??..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cruise, apc can't get 10% in Enugu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? / FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.