Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ (29377 Views)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by vugaman(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/10/19/russia-war-commander-admits-kherson-situation-very-difficult
why are you a habitual lier, what will you gain from this propaganda,it is your type that kept nigeria like this
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by obedience4(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Horokrox:
[right][/right]Also shell system mostly refers to Artillery System comprising conventional and self propelled artillery which the Russians also dominate your OVERHYPED American and NATO countries with their unrivalled Koalitsya Self propelled artillery which with it's computerized systems(GLONAS,etc) has no analogue in your overrated USA and NATO grin

Read my comment please, I didn't say shells ain't artillery, OK, the hirmas is not used shells, but rockets
Hence it is a rockets systems based artillery..
Don't misunderstood me OK,
When it comes to shells artillery, common bro you kidding me the USA made M howitzers are the best..
Do your research..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Krismas(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
I
MasterKernel:

Tense is an English word which means Tight and heated! Check for the synonym of Tense.

This will be my last reply to this issue.
grin grin Its like u read Queen’s English? grin The interview is explicit enough and its clear western media and their Nairaland LICKSPITTLES are merely trying to make mountains out of molehill, by brewing a storm in a tea cup grin
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Mahershalal: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
The most amazing part of this is that after the war, Ukraine will be built back and will still be better than Nigeria that has not witnessed any war recently. Oh God, please help our nation!
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Point of correction, Russia never attacked civilians, that is what NATO does. The recent bombings were against military installations and infrastructure to weaken Ukraine, that is what NATO would have done from day one. Anybody that died is 'Collateral Damage' a term created by the West to describe their killing of thousands of civilians in Iraq and other places. New York times even abused Russia that they didn't kill enough civilians. The Russians are far too kind to Ukraine.
DearDealz:
For a whole general Armageddon to confess this statement even after attacking ukranian civilian suburbs with drone missiles less than five days ago .. Then it means that the war monger Putins are overrated!!
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Padipadi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
silvoclaira:
A true General.

Nato keep fueling the invasion into a full blown war on Ukraine soil

grin

You ll die of hbd while hyping Russia and being wary of NATO
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Karnice600: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:

You are wrong sir... You cant apply a general oxford meaning to the above statement by the general. The 'tense' in context is used in a military term which specifies a close battle atmosphere.

And secondly, he was talking about the atmosphere, the feelings in the air not anywhere the military activities.

Read the statement again, sir. Without sentiment this time.

Aha ! You again. You this mad black man from Russia that wants to live in Florida. You’ve broken free again

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by vastone(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
th
Cherrybae:
I saw ukrine woning this war.
Put in is a teetless bulldog. A man who does not reason b4 arting.

Russia can never won this war.

The west are solidly behind ukrine
NATI solidly behind ukrine
Europe are behind ukrine
Africa behind ukrine

Russia must lost the war at last
b

you guys shouting war, war,
should know this war has been officially classified as the beginning of the 3rd world war

instead of praying for peace idiots are championing a lost cause
Do you all think its a joke
but don't worry as time goes you all will understand the script being played
give yourself up to christ if you are a Christian
perilous days are ahead
una think say na film abi
pope just declared the 3rd world war has begun in a subtle manner
America is the new Babylon
and the last world power
the peace the world is enjoying is due to their initial stance on christ
as it stands the evil men have hijacked the power
and endless wars would begin
pray for peace pray for America
she is doomed.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Teejayadex: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
eventainment:

When you watch news that is controlled by NATO you won't get any valid data ... This war is a NATO Russian war too bad UKRAINE is a victim and Russia economy is down for it too. Which is USA target

You people will say it's Nato news when it's not favouring Russia, abeg stop am.

Are you telling me this is the news you read below ??
Хватит искать оправдание тому, что человек, черт возьми, теряет
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by LastProphet: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
DennisEche:
grin grin grin
Only terrorists sympathizers are supporting Russians. Funny enough those sympathizers are queuing in American Embassies for visa, you will never see or hear them say they want to visit Russia.
God bless America

God bless you, you know that other religion all of them codedly like what Putin is doing as far it's against America yet they don't go for Russia visa

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Krismas(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

Yet the Russians were protesting when the USA gave it to Russia, please don't be stupid, Google is your friend, there is no rocket artillery in the Russia inventory that can compare to the hirmas,
Don't cry[color=#990000][/color]
grin So wot happen to the HIMAS na? They not working again? The Ukrainians have not been able to advance beyond Lyman and Izyum. They are on verge of losing Barkmut. grin Fire d HIMAS na!
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Krismas(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

Why are the Russia officials moving too,ain't they suppose to defend the area, shelling my ass
grin Civilians can leave. Officials or not. There 7million Ukraine civilians in Poland grin Why did they also leave?
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Krismas(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

Cry cry baby, why are Russians officials moving out of Kherson, he safe for you why you no stay..
You think this is Syria, you are fighting a well trained and motivated army supplied by NATO, not some Arab thugs in Syria
grin The officials are not soldiers so they can leave. The Russian army is there no shaking. That’s wot Zelensky should worry abt. As for Syria, u can see the difference. Russia has feelings for the people in the combat zones as to want to feed dem and evacuate dem! They had no such feelings in Syria. That’s the major difference in this war. The Americans dat sat in the air and bombed Iraq silly for 3day straight, killing 5million people, that is the Army people like u call great military? Stupid military! If Russia did wot America did in Iraq, Serbia, Afghanistan, the Ukraine war would long have been history. In Iraq America even used tactical nukes in Fallujah. Such a cowardly civilian killing army!
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Firstcitizen: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
ucee64:
Lol and people were boosting he's going to destroy Ukraine the way he did in Allepo. He was in charge of the destruction of Allepo in Syria. Syria and Ukraine are two different scenarios,in Ukraine he's against a fully trained military backed by sophisticated western weapons. Defeating Ukraine Will be very difficult these guys are fighting for they life's for the futures of they unborn children. Kudos to the people of Ukraine. That Himars that US sent to Ukraine is doing wonders there wait till they are supplied with modern air defenses he will cry blood soon.

Himars wey dem don use 'vespa' engine drone destroy finish. grin grin grin
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by adamusuleiman1: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
He said what he said even though this is hard for some people to swallow. The General doesn't care about the feelings or what anyone thinks. It is what it is.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by seunayantokun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ganjafama:
Ukraine has to negotiate at a point in time. Russia will keep on fighting if not for anything but for the sake of pride. Running away would be tantamount to loosing the war.
He who is down fears no fall. If they negotiate now Putin has won and Ukraine ceases to be a living country. If you and I were in that position, we would do a similar thing: fight till you win on quench. After all, Putin is not invincible, it's even now .abundantly clear he's losing grip of his government. Dictators always end badly.

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Panda7(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Horokrox: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

Read my comment please, I didn't say shells ain't artillery, OK, the hirmas is not used shells, but rockets
Hence it is a rockets systems based artillery..
Don't misunderstood me OK,
When it comes to shells artillery, common bro you kidding me the USA made M howitzers are the best..
Do your research..
The Russian TOS-1 and TOS-2 MLRS including 200 mm Smerch and Uragan are also rocket based and each uses either a variety or a specific weapon impact combination of HE(High Explosive), Cluster Munition or Thermobaric Warhead ROCKET based system and you are certainly ignorant of the capabilities of the Russian Koalitsya Self propelled artillery in comparison to the M Howitzers which it outclasses not too mention the world's largest caliber artillery– the 2S7M 210 mm Malka or the Giatsint 150 mm Artillery, truly you are only familiar with USA and NATO based systems

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by ucee64(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Legendaryd:

Let me fumigate your ignorance.. initially what Russians are doing in Ukraine was a special military operations...now due to US and some of the western alliance fueling the conflict...do you think Ukraine has a chance against Russia? In all out war...both Russia and Ukraine should find a peaceful path...and come together to fight their enemy...you think this is your village politics?
I'm not here to exchange words with you. Special operations indeed you are daft. I'm stunned by alot of comments from you Russia ass lickers who seem to think Ukraine don't have a right to defend itself from genocidal invasion. I wonder if you would be okay with this argument if its your own country is under attack.

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Nigeria men? They for Don dey beg Putin calling him God of our time, wetin dey worry me be say, we know Russia get air weapons, let them be brave enough to fight on ground level like Ukraine. They no fit, their papa go collect

100% agree
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
ucee64:
I'm not here to exchange words with you. Special operations indeed you are daft. I'm stunned by alot of comments from you Russia ass lickers who seem to think Ukraine don't have a right to defend itself from genocidal invasion. I wonder if you would be okay with this argument if its your own country is under attack.

You are wasting your time. common sense is in the minority in Nigeria. They keep clamoring for Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, These guys are not miracle workers, they cannot change anything with the type of mentality Nigerians have, that country will fail to the floor unless attitude and mentality change. Dont try to convince them, it is a complete waste of time
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by yerima21: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Horokrox:
The only shameless DEFEAT and global humiliation is what is awaiting USA and NATO backed clown Zelensky and all his demented sympathisers including an IDIOT extraordinaire like you
Your deluded assertions are laughable grin grin
We all know who is already sufferring profound humiliation at the front line. In his delusions, he believed he had annexed the eastern and southern states of a sovereign nation and hastily declared them "Russian" only to be faced with the reality of a fierce fighting unkrainian army who are ever ready to fight to the end with thier last drop of blood. Now your highly overrated clown has been informed by his super Amageddon commander that the situation is critical and the useless man is now thinking of evacuating his stupidly installed fake regional leaders. Confused and appalled by the woeful performance of his fatigued and demoralised soldiers at the front line, he shamelessly ran to Iran for drones forgetting that drones cannot fight at the front line. Killing harmless civilians and damaging infrastructures with drones in a sovereign nation cannot make you a hero. The real heroes are ukrainians !
And to add to your pains, NATO and USA have not even got involved. They have only supplied limited amunitions with no boots on ground. Let PUTIN nuke Ukraine then he will see NATO boots on ground and the war will properly be defined.
No normal human with good conscience will be in support of a needless war that has sent innocent children, women, men and soldiers to thier untimely death just because of ego of one overrated man. From whatever angle you look at it, HE IS A BIG LOSER as he is already getting the opposite of what he is fighting for because his neighbouring countries who are not part of NATO have now rushed to secure application forms to join NATO thereby expanding the alliance, his nightmare. Ukraine is also fast-tracking on joining EU and NATO and at the end, RUSSIA will be surrounded by NATO and caged appropriately. God does His things in a mysterious way. Continue to support tyranny and injustice but TIME WILL TELL !
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by ucee64(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
seanwilliam:
honestly, if nuclear weapons are not engaged, I can bet one of my balls that Russia can’t defeat Ukraine in a full blown war
it's a proxy war.NATO nations will keep supplying weapons to Ukraine till they diminish russian military. Putin is unwise to invade Ukraine.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Kelvin3476: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
You people should send GENERAL RAPTURE becus this on don fail
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by timesuploaded: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:
He said, and i quote:

“The situation in the area of the ‘special military operation’ can be described as tense ,”

Tense as a word can also means close, rigid , agitate, perturbed, apprehensive. BUT never 'DIFFICULT' as the OP is clearly and deliberatly propagating.

And in this context, he is using it in describing the atmosphere, the feelings surrounding or in the air around that area. He was not reffering to the Russian army activities.

For goodness sake, The area where war is on-going is surely having a tense atmosphere. Or were you guys expecting a jolly mood like a carnival party?

THIS IS nothing but P - FOR - PROPAGANDA . The only weapon the westerners have got left against Russia.

Thank God for making see the light early.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Mother Russia
Leave all these mumu people. Russia is still warming up. It is still a police operation against civil disobedience by the time they upgrade it to wall cocaine go clear from Zelensky head
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Horokrox: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
yerima21:

Your deluded assertions are laughable grin grin
We all know who is already sufferring profound humiliation at the front line. In his delusions, he believed he had annexed the eastern and southern states of a sovereign nation and hastily declared them "Russian" only to be faced with the reality of a fierce fighting unkrainian army who are ever ready to fight to the end with thier last drop of blood. Now your highly overrated clown has been informed by his super Amageddon commander that the situation is critical and the useless man is now thinking of evacuating his stupidly installed fake regional leaders. Confused and appalled by the woeful performance of his fatigued and demoralised soldiers at the front line, he shamelessly ran to Iran for drones forgetting that drones cannot fight at the front line. Killing harmless civilians and damaging infrastructures with drones in a sovereign nation cannot make you a hero. The real heroes are ukrainians !
And to add to your pains, NATO and USA have not even got involved. They have only supplied limited amunitions with no boots on ground. Let PUTIN nuke Ukraine then he will see NATO boots on ground and the war will properly be defined.
No normal human with good conscience will be in support of a needless war that has sent innocent children, women, men and soldiers to thier untimely death just because of ego of one overrated man. From whatever angle you look at it, HE IS A BIG LOSER as he is already getting the opposite of what he is fighting for because his neighbouring countries who are not part of NATO have now rushed to secure application forms to join NATO thereby expanding the alliance, his nightmare. Ukraine is also fast-tracking on joining EU and NATO and at the end, RUSSIA will be surrounded by NATO and caged appropriately. God does His things in a mysterious way. Continue to support tyranny and injustice but TIME WILL TELL !
The real heroes are Ukrainians you say? grin Including the citizens of Donbass who voted massively to be part of Russia your "fierce fighting army" made of mostly recruits and border including foreign mercenaries most of whom get SLAUGHTERED like vermin by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.If you and all sympathisers of USA and NATO backed Ukraine weren't naturally DEMENTED you would have listened to the whole video which the ignorant OP posted as he DOESN'T intends to remove the regional governor's of Donbass.
The SUPERLATIVE description of Woe and Disgust is the performance of your beloved USA and NATO backed clown Zelensky led Ukraine whose forced conscript and foreign mercenaries comprised army keep getting decimated on the front despite what naturally Foolish dolts like you think and morever Russia already has it's supply of Geran,Lancet,etc drones even before getting more from Iran as part of international trade amongst allies unknown to Zombies like you.

"Killing civilians and damaging infrastructure" is what aptly describe the Nazi inspired Kiev regime so beloved by dummies like you who have been shelling the Donbass region since 2014 which brain DEAD unlettered nitwits like you are unaware of Including the recent shelling of the Crimean bridge and morever the real heroes are the militia of Donbass and the Russian forces and as usual brain DEAD IDIOTS like you aren't aware that despite USA and NATO not directly involved they have mercenaries including army personnel who give logistics to the demoralized Ukronazis army led by clown Zelensky.

A word of advice for you slowpoke;– (Though your Prion infected Cognitively declined neurons wouldn't comprehend) If actually Putin eventually nukes Ukraine let your cowardly overrated USA and NATO get involved and see if they wouldn't be NUKED out of existence which will shock Zombies like you being the natural LOSERS that they are economically militarily,etc and morever nobody cares if neighboring countries like Finland or Norway become part of NATO what matters is if your big time LOSER USA led NATO have the guts they should send military equipment to Finland or Norway and see what will happen which will shock mental slowpokes like you. undecided
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by yerima21: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Horokrox:
The real heroes are Ukrainians you say? grin Including the citizens of Donbass who voted massively to be part of Russia your "fierce fighting army" made of mostly recruits and border including foreign mercenaries most of whom get SLAUGHTERED like vermin by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.If you and all sympathisers of USA and NATO backed Ukraine weren't naturally DEMENTED you would have listened to the whole video which the ignorant OP posted as he DOESN'T intends to remove the regional governor's of Donbass.
The SUPERLATIVE description of Woe and Disgust is the performance of your beloved USA and NATO backed clown Zelensky led Ukraine whose forced conscript and foreign mercenaries comprised army keep getting decimated on the front despite what naturally Foolish dolts like you think and morever Russia already has it's supply of Geran,Lancet,etc drones even before getting more from Iran as part of international trade amongst allies unknown to Zombies like you.

"Killing civilians and damaging infrastructure" is what aptly describe the Nazi inspired Kiev regime so beloved by dummies like you who have been shelling the Donbass region since 2014 which brain DEAD unlettered nitwits like you are unaware of Including the recent shelling of the Crimean bridge and morever the real heroes are the militia of Donbass and the Russian forces and as usual brain DEAD IDIOTS like you aren't aware that despite USA and NATO not directly involved they have mercenaries including army personnel who give logistics to the demoralized Ukronazis army led by clown Zelensky.

A word of advice for you slowpoke;– (Though your Prion infected Cognitively declined neurons wouldn't comprehend) If actually Putin eventually nukes Ukraine let your cowardly overrated USA and NATO get involved and see if they wouldn't be NUKED out of existence which will shock Zombies like you being the natural LOSERS that they are economically militarily,etc and morever nobody cares if neighboring countries like Finland or Norway become part of NATO what matters is if your big time LOSER USA led NATO have the guts they should send military equipment to Finland or Norway and see what will happen which will shock mental slowpokes like you. undecided
Ignorance is a disease...and like I said, TIME WILL TELL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Londonderry: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
ucee64:
Lol and people were boosting he's going to destroy Ukraine the way he did in Allepo. He was in charge of the destruction of Allepo in Syria. Syria and Ukraine are two different scenarios,in Ukraine he's against a fully trained military backed by sophisticated western weapons. Defeating Ukraine Will be very difficult these guys are fighting for they life's for the futures of they unborn children. Kudos to the people of Ukraine. That Himars that US sent to Ukraine is doing wonders there wait till they are supplied with modern air defenses he will cry blood soon.
Armageddon General, lol let him go there and Himars will Armageddon him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas / Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.