Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ (29375 Views)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Pickmycall: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Why do u need Newsweek to interpret Armageddon’s interview for u? Listen urself and see if surrender was ever brought up. In Izyum for a fake victory Ukraine lost 5000men! Samething too in Lyman. In Kherson it’s a massacre! Almost 500-1000 everyday. Ukraine doesn’t care about lives of their troops, how will they care about civilians? The Russians must protect civilians while they continue to send the Ukrainian soldiers back to God
I go quote you when Ukraine seized back their territory.They will allow Russian troops to finish their missiles before they counter back with heavy firepower.
Can you provide your own authentic news?
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
MasterKernel:

I wouldn't know the school that graduated you. You're very illusional.
You don’t need to graduate from Oxford to know the atrocity USA commit in Iraq
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Horokrox: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
yerima21:

Ignorance is a disease...and like I said, TIME WILL TELL grin grin grin
Truly Time Will Tell undecided
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by richeeyo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
ucee64:
Lol and people were boosting he's going to destroy Ukraine the way he did in Allepo. He was in charge of the destruction of Allepo in Syria. Syria and Ukraine are two different scenarios,in Ukraine he's against a fully trained military backed by sophisticated western weapons. Defeating Ukraine Will be very difficult these guys are fighting for they life's for the futures of they unborn children. Kudos to the people of Ukraine. That Himars that US sent to Ukraine is doing wonders there wait till they are supplied with modern air defenses he will cry blood soon.
But funny enough HIMARS is just a regular to the U. S army, i bet they have Somthing special they can't share
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Krismas(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pickmycall:
I go quote you when Ukraine seized back their territory.They will allow Russian troops to finish their missiles before they counter back with heavy firepower.
Can you provide your own authentic news?
grin Russia can fire their missiles for the next 50yrs without running out of stock.
I listen mostly to people in those areas. As at today, Wagner group is almost taking Barkmut from Ukraine. If that town fall, Ukraine is almost finished. Ukraine has no hope.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Neoteny7: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:
He said, and i quote:

“The situation in the area of the ‘special military operation’ can be described as tense ,”

Tense as a word can also means close, rigid , agitate, perturbed, apprehensive. BUT never 'DIFFICULT' as the OP is clearly and deliberatly propagating.

And in this context, he is using it in describing the atmosphere, the feelings surrounding or in the air around that area. He was not reffering to the Russian army activities.

For goodness sake, The area where war is on-going is surely having a tense atmosphere. Or were you guys expecting a jolly mood like a carnival party?

THIS IS nothing but P - FOR - PROPAGANDA . The only weapon the westerners have got left against Russia.

Thank God for making see the light early.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Mother Russia

Another deluded asshole.

If you care so much about your "motherland" why don't you go join its inept army?
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Karnice600: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Russia can fire their missiles for the next 50yrs without running out of stock.
I listen mostly to people in those areas. As at today, Wagner group is almost taking Barkmut from Ukraine. If that town fall, Ukraine is almost finished. Ukraine has no hope.

Disuan go just open smelling mouth waah, scatter everywhere.
At this age you're this stupid as if it's your purpose in life.
Keresimesi oshi
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Krismas(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Karnice600:

Disuan go just open smelling mouth waah, scatter everywhere.
At this age you're this stupid as if it's your purpose in life.
Keresimesi oshi
grin Mumu
Continue to believe all d lies that Ukraine is winning. U go shame las las.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Pickmycall: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
Where is your verified News?If you don't have that means you are a propagandist.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2022
robinso01:
War, yeah, what's it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Rush hour track. grin cheesy
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Blackman101: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
The people driving this senseless war is going to turn it into the mother of all war if care is not taken.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Kazim88: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
He said, and i quote:

“The situation in the area of the ‘special military operation’ can be described as tense ,”

Tense as a word can also means close, rigid , agitate, perturbed, apprehensive. BUT never 'DIFFICULT' as the OP is clearly and deliberatly propagating.

And in this context, he is using it in describing the atmosphere, the feelings surrounding or in the air around that area. He was not reffering to the Russian army activities.

For goodness sake, The area where war is on-going is surely having a tense atmosphere. Or were you guys expecting a jolly mood like a carnival party?

THIS IS nothing but P - FOR - PROPAGANDA . The only weapon the westerners have got left against Russia.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Mother Russia

The idea of converting the word "Tense" to "Difficult" is nothing but the fraud the west have become.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by robinso01(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Rush hour track. grin cheesy

Yeah.
Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by haaryobhami: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2022
ucee64:
I'm not here to exchange words with you. Special operations indeed you are daft. I'm stunned by alot of comments from you Russia ass lickers who seem to think Ukraine don't have a right to defend itself from genocidal invasion. I wonder if you would be okay with this argument if its your own country is under attack.
they will be ,they are bunch of slaves who hate d west so much and would support osama bin laden so far he hates the west

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ by Owen247: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
He said, and i quote:

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Mother Russia

even if u try 4rm now till 2moro, u can not make these people sane or to read inbtw the line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas / Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.